Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire (56597 Views)

1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Systrom(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

True buying of certificate takes place in Benin Republic but Houdegbe is not one of such universities who takes part in the madness of certificate buying/selling. In Houdegbe you spend four years without any short cut. Most of the universities participating in this madness are not even accredited but they go about discrediting HNAUB. You might be wondering why I'm defending HNAUB, it's simply because I am a graduate of HNAUB and i can defend myself, school and certificate anywhere in the world. Well, that is because i struggled, worked hard and attended lectures for four years to get it ( No shortcut involved).
I doubt this
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by OlowoLagos(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Bagehot:

Sorry mate. As a hiring manager, based on my experience with degrees from Benin republic, I simply do not hire graduates from there.

And you might be losing someone with experience to add value to ur organization. I'm not saying this bcoz I'm a product but I think it time we open forum for this certification madness, there will be many with "Pass" but they can take ur company to its sky with practical knowledge.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
OlowoLagos:

And you might be losing someone with experience to add value to ur organization. I'm not saying this bcoz I'm a product but I think it time we open forum for this certification madness, there will be many with "Pass" but they can take ur company to its sky with practical knowledge.
That is the problem with many recruiters in Nigeria. Many have developed stereotype thinking towards a thing or phenomenon. All apples can not be bad hence there are exceptions.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Systrom:
I know someone who bought his own Benin Republic Certificate for 700k, though through a middleman. Did they cheat him? He was in Lagos here and the middleman processed everything in Benin and brought all the docs to him in his house. I was there in his house with him and was shocked. Never knew such thing exists and I was busy wasting 5 years reading Engineering in UI cry

Though he’s not interested in service/nysc. He just bought it to travel out / masters.

The guy is currently in USA now
Is 700k the standard price for it
Even in Nigeria they buy certificate too

1 Like

Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
Big liar
Bro it's not a must you quote me what you don't know just keep quiet and pass...
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Systrom:
400k? Wow. My friend bought his own for 700k.

Dat means say dem don scam am shocked
Bro this one na confirm and still very fresh.... Was mobilized live on NYSC portal
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Systrom(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

Even in Nigeria they buy certificate too
Things dey happen sha
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Systrom:
I know someone who bought his own Benin Republic Certificate for 700k, though through a middleman. Did they cheat him? He was in Lagos here and the middleman processed everything in Benin and brought all the docs to him in his house. I was there in his house with him and was shocked. Never knew such thing exists and I was busy wasting 5 years reading Engineering in UI cry

Though he’s not interested in service/nysc. He just bought it to travel out / masters.

The guy is currently in USA now
Is 700k the standard price for it

The middle man will get his own cut na winkwink .... #700k is too much sef o but it depends on the uni sha.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
You are one of the half baked graduate, i see.

Thank you full baked graduate.
Time will tell who is full or who is half baked.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:

Bro it's not a must you quote me what you don't know just keep quiet and pass...
What do you know Smh
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

Thank you full baked graduate.
Time will tell who is full or who is half baked.
Which time? how many times have u spread ur legs self
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:

Bro this one na confirm and still very fresh.... Was mobilized live on NYSC portal
Why the fvck u lying
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Systrom:
Do you have any link to buy in Nigeria?
I have someone who’s interested pls
Not until EFCC will catch you and deal with you, before you will get sense.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
OlowoLagos:

Hmmm, fair point. But from my perspective, why should I bother with a demographic that I've have observed time and again not to be able to demonstrate basic competence in writing, conceptual thinking, professional composure etc.? Besides at entry-level, trust me, there are loads of talents for the picking, so I won't be missing anything out.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
Which time? how many times have u spread ur legs self

Lolsmileysmiley..... As many times as your mom and sisters have winkwinkwinkwink
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

Lolsmileysmiley..... As many times as your mom and sisters have winkwinkwinkwink
Bitch! I know how useless and cheap you girls are over there, even with just ordinary indomie you will spread your dirty legs and smelling pussy to fvck random dicks, olosho! cheesy
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Chiedu4Trump: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
labani06:

what the hell do you mean by that hmm please come to north Nigeria and see how we are performing must of us in the are more intelligent than you people .

You claim to be intelligent, yet ur Fulani Chief Justice does not know the meaning of Techincality

Technicality is defined as
a point of law or a small detail of a set of rules, as contrasted with the intent or purpose of the rules.

This is not the same as subject matter expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3I8pL0hPgw
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
Bitch! I know how useless and cheap you girls are over there, even with just ordinary indomie you will spread your dirty legs and smelling pussy to fvck random dicks, olosho! cheesy

Awwww, is that so. If girls are cheap over there, i don't think i'm part of those girls.
Don't think like a fool, but instead use for f****ing brain. Not all ladies are for sale.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by joseph1832(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

Awwww, is that so. If girls are cheap over there, i don't think i'm part of those girls.
Don't think like a fool, but instead use for f****ing brain. Not all ladies are for sale.
how are you? It's Ben quite sometime. smiley
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

The truth is that you are not a virgin and you have been fvcked countless times. ⬜️
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by OlowoLagos(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bagehot:

Hmmm, fair point. But from my perspective, why should I bother with a demographic that I've have observed time and again not to be able to demonstrate basic competence in writing, conceptual thinking, professional composure etc.? Besides at entry-level, trust me, there are loads of talents for the picking, so I won't be missing anything out.

Then I'm happy for you... But the saying "do not judge a book by its cover" might be true most times.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
The truth is that you are not a virgin and you have been fvcked countless times. ⬜️

The same way you have been FVCKED countless times too. After all it takes two to Tango.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
joseph1832:
how are you? It's Ben quite sometime. smiley

I'm good and you?
Yea, it surely is.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

The same way you have been FVCKED countless times too. After all it takes two to Tango.
But I don't have a pussy the more your pussy gets wider like reservoir the more my dick gets bigger, in my own case I can have sex with any girl I cherish and any woman will want to taste my cucumber while you men will run away from you because you have a wide reservoir called pussy. grin
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
But I don't have a pussy the more your pussy gets wider like reservoir the more my dick gets bigger, in my own case I can have sex with any girl I cherish and any woman will want to taste my cucumber while you men will run away from you because you have a wide reservoir called pussy. grin

Awwww, is that so??
I guess you haven't heard about how too much s.ex can make a man become impotent. So I'm sure no woman would even look your way when you become useless. No woman wants a horse that can't be ridden. And i am sure your p.enis ain't even up to the size of a pencil talk more of a cucumber. You better go hide yourself in shame with your half inch d.ick.... Only a low self esteem guys like you believe all ladies are whor.es like the women in their family.

2 Likes

Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sexytemi:

Awwww, is that so??
I guess you haven't heard about how too much s.ex can make a man become impotent. So I'm sure no woman would even look your way when you become useless. No woman wants a horse that can't be ridden. And i am sure your p.enis ain't even up to the size of a pencil talk more of a cucumber. You better go hide yourself in shame with your half inch d.ick.... Only a low self esteem guys like you believe all ladies are whor.es like the women in their family.
No one is impotent in my family, I have alot of sperms in me that can last me till I die, see this thing calling my dick pencil, because you have a wide virgina right? grin

Have you seen my dick before? Am sure if you see it you will faint, it's ur type that will be crying and moaning like a she-goat grin
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rilley:
No one is impotent in my family, I have alot of sperms in me that can last me till I die, see this thing calling my dick pencil, because you have a wide virgina right? grin

Have you seen my dick before? Am sure if you see it you will faint, it's ur type that will be crying and moaning like a she-goat grin

Ohhhh, are you pained gringringringrin
I really must have hit the nail straight on the head for you to be this pained cheesycheesycheesy..... You really must be impotent and have small di*ck... Sorry about your half inch pee peecheesycheesycheesy

And i need not see your D before knowing you have a small D. Only boys(you're a boy) that have little wee wee brags about it and use degrading words on ladies they know nothing about, such boys are the ones who call all ladies who.re when they haven't met the lady in real life or even know her personally to know who she is, it is men with low self esteem due to their small d.icks that always believe in putting down a lady. And you just happens to fall in that category of "boys with small d.icks".

1 Like

Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Sexytemi:

Ohhhh, are you pained gringringringrin
I really must have hit the nail straight on the head for you to be this pained cheesycheesycheesy..... You really must be impotent and have small di*ck... Sorry about your half inch pee peecheesycheesycheesy

And i need not see your D before knowing you have a small D. Only boys(you're a boy) that have little wee wee brags about it and use degrading words on ladies they know nothing about, such boys are the ones who call all ladies who.re when they haven't met the lady in real life or even know her personally to know who she is, it is men with low self esteem due to their small d.icks that always believe in putting down a lady. And you just happens to fall in that category of "boys with small d.icks".
Lol me pained? even thousands of you can't get to me.

And you talking about my dick being small is pure stupidity, stupidity is when you don't know something but still wants to prove yourself, it's just so unfortunate, besides I call Hoes what they are and I can never hide it, that's how I am.

Like I always say, i do respect independent and sedulous women and not your types because you are a chewing gum girl, it's so damn obvious.

And if you think am impotent I will like to fvck you and impregnate you, if I fvck you and you don't get pregnant within few days I will pay you 200k for wasting your time. grin
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
Lol me pained? even thousands of you can't get to me.

And you talking about my dick being small is pure stupidity, stupidity is when you don't know something but still wants to prove yourself, it's just so unfortunate, besides I call Hoes what they are and I can never hide it, that's how I am.

Like I always say, i do respect independent and sedulous women and not your types because you are a chewing gum girl, it's so damn obvious.

And if you think am impotent I will like to fvck you and impregnate you, if I fvck you and you don't get pregnant within few days I will pay you 200k for wasting your time. grin

Another bragging which shows you're pained cheesygrin, guy stop trying to defend your impotence and your little wee Wee but instead start loving your small wee wee and how you are going to work out you being impotentcheesycheesy
And the #200k can be used in getting drugs to cure you of low self esteem(that's if you even have up to #5k in your accountgringringrin).
Just let go of your low self esteem and accept the fact that you and your lil di.ck can't even penetrate a woman.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Rilley(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Sexytemi:

Another bragging which shows you're pained cheesygrin, guy stop trying to defend your impotence and your little wee Wee but instead start loving your small wee wee and how you are going to work out you being impotentcheesycheesy
And the #200k can be used in getting drugs to cure you of low self esteem(that's if you even have up to #5k in your accountgringringrin).
Just let go of your low self esteem and accept the fact that you and your lil di.ck can't even penetrate a woman.
No wonder you are still a half baked student in the slum of Benin republic, a shithole at that, I don't blame you. it's the shallow education that you are having that's affecting your mentality, fish brain!
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by joseph1832(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Sexytemi:

I'm good and you?
Yea, it surely is.
I'm awesome.

Seems you're not a student anymore. How time flies.
Re: Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire by Sexytemi(f): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
No wonder you are still a half baked student in the slum of Benin republic, a shithole at that, I don't blame you. it's the shallow education that you are having that's affecting your mentality, fish brain!

*yawns*. The education i received in that slum country is 10x better than the one your whole generation will ever receive. Run along now with your small D and low self esteem. I'm too busy to banter words with nonentity like you. So I'm done replying you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.