Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos (98372 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

Consenting adult act is usually alleged to be rape by African parents..
It is just too much... 3guys+ having anal and vaginal penetration on a lady is just too much..
It may be Orgy and not gang rape but all does not augur well. It still look criminal. The torn vagina/anus is an evidence that will be used against the guy in court..
Crazy youth!!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
seangy4konji:
even consenting adults.....dem go still at u force den pikin no if den catch u for scene

I couldn't really got what you wrote, but I agree with you...
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by West601(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Demezaza: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
J
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
eni4real:
It is just too much... 3guys+ having anal and vaginal penetration on a lady is just too much..
It may be Orgy and not gang rape but all does not augur well. It still look criminal. The torn vagina/anus is an evidence that will be used against the guy in court..
Crazy youth!!

Of course, afterall, fornication of any form is against our cultural and religious interests and therefore, punishable by law.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why did the girl in question agree to go for the bday party??..... Free the boy jare.... watin carry
her go there

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by sulasa07(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
How on earth do they expect me to see that Doctor's Hand writing
Actually,in whole life,I've Neva met a doctor with good handwriting but this is beautiful na,why can't you c it.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Aeman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
My question now is has lindaikeji being able to lend any helping hand to this family??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Pritipresh(f): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
emeijeh:
What's with the long epistle up there? angry

Swears!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
These idiots come all the way from the yeast and we accept them in the west only to do this rubbish!
We should castrate and send them lots back to their potopoto republic
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jaymoney5000:
Why did the girl in question agree to go for the bday party??..... Free the boy jare.... watin carry
her go there

I think your question is very stupid. So if you have a birthday it's only boys you will invite?

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Never go to police, it's either you use military to disfigure the culprits permanently or you simply do the needful yourself with the help of people. I have come to realize that people are damn wicked and sometimes you need to act the same way with them.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Inteltower: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jagaban880:

if the girl were to be ma relative omo na
Blood for Blood ooooo
i go nack dem sumtin straight up
don't kill ooo but they have to pay I don't see genuine repentance from that guy I won't condemn but gosh ...its inhumane
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by srclark: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
dominique:

You're either a rapist or a rape enabler

This is a clear cut criminal case. Even if the rapist settles with the victim, he must go to jail. If not that our police force is useless, the victim's parents are not supposed to spend a kobo in prosecuting the rapist. That police station should be sanctioned and the officers penalized
don’t say that . Accusing someone of rape and proving rape are two different things . This might just be a case of consensual sex gone wrong .lets leave the high handedness aside first we all know how the naija economic situation is at the moment and everyone is trying to meet up . Am sure the police officers have done their own findings and have deduced the truth to a certain level before opting for out of court settlement , these people attend to different cases everyday “no be who first run go police station they win case oo” is it a family that can’t pay common police tips that wants to do a court case for these naija wey we dey .i don’t support rape but we all as individuals should try to educate these young adults around us most of them just have rapid growth but the sense is not there
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by foreshore(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Check my signature for details..
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Graduateacher(f): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
srclark:
[s] don’t say that . Accusing someone of rape and proving rape are two different things . This might just be a case of consensual sex gone wrong .lets leave the high handedness aside first we all know how the naija economic situation is at the moment and everyone is trying to meet up . Am sure the police officers have done their own findings and have deduced the truth to a certain level before opting for out of court settlement , these people attend to different cases everyday “no be who first run go police station they win case oo” is it a family that can’t pay common police tips that wants to do a court case for these naija wey we dey .i don’t support rape but we all as individuals should try to educate these young adults around us most of them just have rapid growth but the sense is not there [/s]

Seems you rape. You sound like a rapist. Hmmmm let me not say my mind sha

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Bluebolt: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
ROY THE DESTROYER!
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by SEGLIZ: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Where are d anti-coza protesters & lawyers when u need them. C what a family has to go thru when they don't have support. After all, who is oyinda? Is she a celebrity?

don't mind them those over rated opportunist.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by krisjohnson88(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
profolaolu:
The dog that will get lost will not listen to the hunter's whistle, if the lady have been sensible she wouldn't have a male that she will follow to a party and some animals will drug and rape her, they will not listen until they received repercussion

Is that the lady on chain around her waist? wasted sperm, I pity less.
d
this is d reward for not having training/ not receiving training. when u put yr head in lion's mouth, u should not complain when it bites it off
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
dreamwords:

First and foremost, i really condemn the boys deeds, it very bad of him ,he should be jailed for that,
Secondly, point of correction, lagos is not your land, lagos is not part of yoruba land, the original owners of lagos remains bini

grin Bini, or birinikebi? My friend where is your head, you need 7 tabatiada on your head.

Abeg garrrrrrrrraarrrarraaaa yiah.

Eko akete belong to Yoruba, awalaleko

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by obama30: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by obama30: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
dreamwords:

Argue with ur ancestors

grin So (akiolu) is bini name? My friend get sense I don't like to waste my time on people like you. Show me any Lagos street name that have something to do with bini people?
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by asanwafo: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
when we tell them to jettison most of the western style of life, they won't listen. I don't understand the recent madness for birthday. U went for a birthday with your boy friend who took u to his house and have sex with u. And cos ur relatives never liked the boy, your sister who followed u around and even check ur virginity on daily bases is here speaking on your behalf. Nobody raped u, u had sex with a boy ur relatives have warned u to stay away from. Accusation of rape is just to punish the boy and drag his name to the mud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.