Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos (98853 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by BdorianGray(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
What a mess! I hope the help that HRA proffers can go a long way in convicting the suspect..

The young girls' s case is regrettable.

The bad eggs in the NPF should know that pay back day awaits them. They should kwili kwili repent from soiling their hands further before its too late. A good name is better than all that bribe and money they extort from citizens.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
The guy is a yahoo boy.... The babe has been used for money rituals....... This may not be thoroughly a rape case.... The guy must have enticed her with some gift items..... It's a consent-linked sex gone wrong..... Babe requested to be high (beer)to be able to have the sex due to fear of the first time.... Guy call others to the party to have share...... Las las the babe has been used.

Case closed

Nigeria police are useless and evil

The guys deserved to be punished this is inhumane
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
eni4real:
It is just too much... 3guys+ having anal and vaginal penetration on a lady is just too much..
It may be Orgy and not gang rape but all does not augur well. It still look criminal. The torn vagina/anus is an evidence that will be used against the guy in court..
Crazy youth!!
correct!!

They must have filmed the whole scene

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by sleekflow(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Abeg, speak for your family only
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by James4424: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
They have used her for ritual. Follow your book they won't hear, they will be following boys up and down like shadow. See the disgrace and wahala she has out her family into. 19 year old wey mumu.

Bleep off guy. don't be stupid!
as if you weren't a teenage before .
you are here talking rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by trumpcoat(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2019
So sad,if only she had not gone to the party
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by geezyk(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2019
I felt I watched her sex tape last week on a WhatsApp group I'm a member of.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Layyord(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Train your child and will give u rest
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by wakes: 1:36am On Jul 18, 2019
sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by lovchalice(f): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Justice for Oyinda
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by kcoded(m): 2:15am On Jul 18, 2019
This is utter nonsense. Why would the Officers of that division of the Nigerian Police Arm of Force allow themselves to be bought in this. Having carnal knowledge of someone without her go-ahead is RAPE. Thus, it is punishable under the Law. The impression that the Law is for the poor and not for the rich should not be created by the Police Officers who are basically charged with maintenance of public order and safety.

This is wrong. The victim demands justice and justice she must get.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Bring me these useless boys..
Lemme give them a piece of my mind
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by NiggasInParis: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Please please please ! We are in the 21st Century. Even As an experienced marketer i have learnt that long epistles and too much talk on ''Ad copies'' will not get or rather delay attention from audiences...

The Headline attracted me! The epistle pushed me away. It did!
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:
We are not only going to sack fulani for assault on our people we will equally sack Ibo out of our territories. We will tell you same thing we tell fulani. When we are in your territory we humble ourselves and honor your land. We will not tolerate ibo dishonoring our land. How is this act different from that we accuse fulani of?

Ibo's version of O to Gee is coming in due course!

U never wandered why the coward yorubas have never attacked IGBOS in the SW? grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by srclark: 4:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Graduateacher:

Seems you rape. You sound like a rapist. Hmmmm let me not say my mind sha
you are entitled to your own opinion .Am not in support of what the young man did but proving rape is another ball game all together . You have no idea how far most of this careless young adults are ready to go to save face after they have messed up . Any woman you report a rape issue to won’t take it lightly talkless of a police woman .I once arrested a young man for threatening my sister in-law but when we got to the station and the suspect went into details and the preceding events and all I was ashamed I had to drop the issue . Please let’s endeavor to monitor and advice our wards when they start approaching this delicate age of young adults that is where most of them get it all wrong .It is well
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by thunderbabs: 4:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Chemical castration is just fine. Make Roy's balls rigid
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by srclark: 4:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Graduateacher:

Seems you rape. You sound like a rapist. Hmmmm let me not say my mind sha
so because I shared my opinion makes me sound like a rapist (na wa).This is the problem with a lot of people out there we get too sentimental about issues . So because she accused the suspect of rape you expect the police to hold him for more than 24 hours (infringing on his fundamental human right ) the necessary test of penetration has been done and the case has been taken to court just as they wanted so I don’t see why the op is coming here to complain . We need to give this officers kudos sometimes cause they have seen cases like this times without number and know what the possible outcome will be .I really laugh at many people that just say charge the matter to court (do you know how expensive doing a legal battle can be ?) court case is not our portion
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 5:27am On Jul 18, 2019
The disciples of Biodun Fatoyinbo grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Jabioro: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria Police are dangerous than viper.. tomorrow killers
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Omudia11: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2019
You're the problem with our society today.

Victim blaming. Pls, is drinking beer a crime in Nigeria? Is going to a party a crime? You are beyond dumb if you think going to a party means someone isn't being productive with their lives.

Where I schooled medical students partied every Friday till Dawn and that didn't stop us from getting good grades. Do you also know what? There were few times our school even organized parties in a fvcking club for us and we partied with the dean, rector, secretary etc till about 3am and heaven did not fall.

How you blame a victim for being drugged and raped while leaving the actual criminals is bewildering but then again that just explains why Nigeria is a society of low IQ fools who have the brain capacity of a nematode.

lexy2014:

Going by ur theory, d girl shouldn't have been in d midst of those guys. Going by what u saying, she shouldn't even had gone 4d b'day parry in d first place. Y was she drinking beer at d parry if u say its only in females that morality is instilled in in nigeria? Is she in school? Has she passed her jamb or waec? Y isn't she doing something productive with her time instead attending a parry with some riff raffs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Omudia11: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2019
It is a fact that morality is mostly only instilled in females in almost every home in Nigeria.

How many times have you been told how to live your life in order to be a good man to your wife? Please that's not a argument I wanna get into as it's very obvious.

Do you know how many boys start smoking and drinking in their teens and even doing drugs, joining cults and doing other bad stuff? In my estate alone I know how many boys went mad from doing drugs in their teens and are still mad till date. My sister's classmate got murdered by his friends after they allegedly failed to initiate him into their cult in SS3 at 16.
Can't even go on. These things happen because most parents fail to caution their male kids and leave them to do whatever they want. They only start being concerned when the male kid begins to go astray.

It is a known fact that Nigerian parents fail to instill morality in their male kids but you can keep lying to yourself.
eni4real:
Morality only in females?? What kind of lie is this...

Check the Social Media and see how "moral" females are!!!

Quit the generalization!!!

That guy is a rapist. A rapist can be a male or a female depending on different cases.. Just that female rapist get away with it due to underreported cases!!!

Justice should be served shikena!!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Yenny4real(f): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2019
nawa o
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Omudia11:
These fools will be people's husbands in future.

Welcome to Nigeria where morality is not instilled in male kids but only in females. From a tender age you're taught what and what not to do in order to be good women and wives, but no one trains men on how to be good men and good husbands. That is why rape is an epidemic in Nigeria.
The worst part is the victim blaming mentality.

For all you supporters of evil, remember it could be your daughter, sister, wife, or even mother one day.
You're silly for making such a stupid comment. Why are you making it seem like men are brought up to be wicked and trained to be rapists? Because a few useless individuals committed a crime dosn't mean you should equate it to everybody, or haven't you seen news where a female(s) raped a guy?
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by aviato(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2019
profolaolu:
The dog that will get lost will not listen to the hunter's whistle, if the lady have been sensible she wouldn't have a male that she will follow to a party and some animals will drug and rape her, they will not listen until they received repercussion

Is that the lady on chain around her waist? wasted sperm, I pity less.
Stupid fool, I hope it happens to your sister or daughter one day, so because you and other rapists don't have home training she should lock up herself in purdah. Idiotic buffoon.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Pinuc: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2019
This is totally unacceptable and justice should be served. The role of the police is highly condemnable and should not be heard of a law enforcement agents. May God heal her and may this story be a lesson for many other girls out there.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by teachernnaa: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Ooh!! Shame on the police that supposed to fight for the victim..... Shame on them..... Karma must caught up with them....
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Omudia11:
You're the problem with our society today.

Victim blaming. Pls, is drinking beer a crime in Nigeria? Is going to a party a crime? You are beyond dumb if you think going to a party means someone isn't being productive with their lives.

Where I schooled medical students partied every Friday till Dawn and that didn't stop us from getting good grades. Do you also know what? There were few times our school even organized parties in a fvcking club for us and we partied with the dean, rector, secretary etc till about 3am and heaven did not fall.

How you blame a victim for being drugged and raped while leaving the actual criminals is bewildering but then again that just explains why Nigeria is a society of low IQ fools who have the brain capacity of a nematode.

You

Am not d problem in our society. U are because it seems u didn't do any thinking b4 u made ur comment. Let me remind u of what u said:

"Welcome to Nigeria where morality is not instilled in male kids but only in females. From a tender age you're taught what and what not to do in order to be good women and wives, but no one trains men on how to be good men and good husbands."

In my response I said "going by ur theory". Now what is ur theory? Let me explain it 4u just in case u aren't sure about what it meant.

What u saying is that morality is only instilled in female kids and not d male kids hence d reason y Roy raped oyinda. Once again going by ur theory, Let me ask u is drinking beer a moral act? Would a 19year old girl who was instilled with morals use her time going to parties or she would use that time in reading her books or doing something more productive like maybe learning a trade? D parties u said were organised 4u guys, was it everyone who attended d parties? Where there not those who singled themselves out or don't u no d meaning of morals?

Ur theory is very shallow cos though u are saying u are educated with a high IQ and that u went to university, here u are generalizing about what goes on in d larger society without any ounce of evidence.

Once again, going by ur theory "but no one trains men on how to be good men and good husbands" and that is d reason for rape, then u are invariably saying that u weren't well brought and that u are rapist. QED
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Damoche10: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Police...hmmm. I have a case of child abuse on a child that got mercilessly beaten & burnt with candle by the aunt saying she is a witch. The poor 10years old girl went through white fasting for more than 12days from the woman who happens to be her aunt. The poor girl was looking like a somalia victim. She beats her on every excuse while her daughter is a princess having a slave in the girl.

We took the matter up...to cut the long story short, with evidences from us in pictures and hospital report, the girl today was released back to the woman in collaboration of the police and her family members. This happened 3 months ago. Nigeria Police hmmm...we live in a jungle called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by dominique(f): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2019
srclark:
[s]don’t say that . Accusing someone of rape and proving rape are two different things . This might just be a case of consensual sex gone wrong .lets leave the high handedness aside first we all know how the naija economic situation is at the moment and everyone is trying to meet up . Am sure the police officers have done their own findings and have deduced the truth to a certain level before opting for out of court settlement , these people attend to different cases everyday “no be who first run go police station they win case oo” is it a family that can’t pay common police tips that wants to do a court case for these naija wey we dey .i don’t support rape but we all as individuals should try to educate these young adults around us most of them just have rapid growth but the sense is not there [/s]

Trash. The day you get drugged and raped through your anus by hòrny gay men, I hope someone will come to say it was consensual and your family should not pursue the case because they're broke.

Even after the culprit confessed to the crime, you're still looking for ways to exonerate him and blame the victim and her family. The useless police are only interested in ripping both culprit and victim's family, they don't care about what is right or wrong even with all the evidence staring at them and the bastard rapist didn't deny the allegation.

In sane countries, prosecuting a criminal comes with no cost but here, they're asking for money for this and that and you see nothing wrong with it. Rape will continue to thrive because of people like yourself and our highly corrupt criminal justice system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by olumalcolm(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2019
I dont understnd hw pple tk cases like dis to the station, she has a brother who shuld or can organise his frends to deal with the roy of a guy. dis is outright shiit. angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Agugbadin: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Lawyers, Police aid criminals to carry out successful crime in this country that is the main reason why crime rate is increasing. Those boys are cursed, it will not be well with their generation
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Aadeyinka(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2019
GisterBlogger:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/graphic-photos-19-year-old-lady-allegedly-drugged-and-gang-raped-by-her-boyfriend-and-his-friends-in-lagos-police-detain-victim-in-cell-2.html
let church congregations raise a crowd loud prayer request for God intervention and I believed He will suppress the oppressors ,so painful police not act immediately as expected, also at times complainant may not be that favor at court (you can't 100%predict ), If possible bill the family to pay ransome for damages and life goes on if paid, only fear is blood clean with clothe may be use for bad motive but can have the family sign understanding that nothing bad will happen to the Lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.