Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano (6077 Views)

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Fulani like to be in charge.

Who is your President?

My answer to your question is dat Hausa are no longer in charge.

Of course how can a slave(Hausa)be in charge of his master the Fulanis?
Hausa made it possible for Fulani to be in charge. get my message.Without Hausa been loyal to fulani,the Fulanis are nothing.
Btw,are you from the North?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Of course how can a slave(Hausa)be in charge of his master the Fulanis?
Hausa made it possible for Fulani to be in charge. get my message.Without Hausa been loyal to fulani,the Fulanis are nothing.
Btw,are you from the North?

So, how have Fulani been doing it in the middle belt?

This is just power play, they wrestle power from u and use it against u.

Do u see Ruga, Buhari will set it up one way or the other and Fulani will settle in every corner of Nigeria as they did the Hausa.

I am not from the North.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by MetaPhysical: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:
As a child growing up.

I grew up with hausa fixing my school shoes and selling me some sweets/suya.

They were humble and everybody accepted them.

One Hausa from Kaduna, became like family as his parents and my parents were inseparable and by extension he became my playmate.

They felt like a part of the community and were never wild killers .

They never killed anybody or even injured anybody in a fight.

During Ramadan, they killed Ram and always brought us alot of meat.

They celebrated christmas with us, eating and drinking in our house.

We even had jokes with them and some of them became like families.

Hausa are the real Nigerians and it is time other Nigerians helped them to reclaim their land from the Fulani invaders.

This is the only way the rest of us can have peace in Nigeria.

Amen!

They will regain their throne and title of Sarki (not Emir or Sultan).

Fulani must be sacked from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Amen!

They will regain their throne and title of Sarki (not Emir or Sultan).

Fulani must be sacked from Nigeria.

The time is now, my brother.

This is the only way we can have peace in this country.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

So, how have Fulani been doing it in the middle belt?

This is just power play, they wrestle power from u and use it against u.

Do u see Ruga, Buhari will set it up one way or the other and Fulani will settle in every corner of Nigeria as they did the Hausa.

I am not from the North.

I know they intend to conquer the whole Nigeria as they did Hausaland but tough battle awaits them in the East.One,they can't deceive us with Islam and Ruga will never work.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
The problem we have in this country is illiteracy.

If not, we warned Nigerias about wat will happen if Buhari becomes President.

Buhari himself long told dem. This is wat Ruga is all about.

Are u going to stop Sharia in the Ruga settlement?

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by mrgreen4real(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice thread with funny comments. I just dey read come dey imagine every mallam with im kettle. I mean every one of you with your wahala
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wen people get old, they get religious.

The only thing in Buhari mind is religion and how to advance islam in Nigeria.

Buhari have done nothing since 2015 aside finding ways to spread islam.

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by MetaPhysical: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Well, until recently, the killings have been alluded to Hausa/Fulanis. I don't really know if Hausas are part of the killings or the Fulanis have insidiously added their name to their nefarious act to provide some element of formidability. Basically, I am not sure if Hausa are also perpetrators or just victims.

After living with them for many years the Hausas have acquired bad habits and became like fulani. We must purge them and get them back to who they were in their ancestry.

All the indigeneous people of Nigeria have a traditional faith, underneath the outward faiths of Islam and Christianity. The traditional faith is what tied us all together and encouraged brotherhood and harmony.

Fulani does not have anything but islam. They are determined to wipe out any ethnic that practices anything else but islam. They must go. How can one kafir come and destabilize and dictate what over 200 other native people believe and live by? The single exception faith practiced by fulani must be sacked from this part of the world.

Kanuri, Hausa, Gwari, Angas, Tiv, Jukun, Zabarma, Nupe, Idoma, Kabba .....all the way to South with Ibo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko, Efik, Ogoni, Kalabari, Tshekiri, Edo, Yoruba.... No one of these ever forced the other by sword or dagger to abandon its faith, and we all practiced and believed in different things....until fvkng Dan Fodio and fulani nomads got here.

In Hausaland python was sacred
In Iboland python was sacred
In Kanuriland water was sacred
In Yorubaland water was sacred.
Everyone between these extremes shared in some commonality.

Not fulani...only thing sacred to him is cow. He should mount the back of his gaddem cow and head back to his ancestors in futa jallon.

We need to cleanse the land and sanctify it to the glory of our indigeneous ancestors. We will practice islam in our own way we dont need fulani style of islam....what they call islam is indeed terrorism.

Wake up people!

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by YorubaHero12: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nawa o, Fulani people don enter wahala from guys o.

People don dey para gan o.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by mike404(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Nawa o, Fulani people don enter wahala from guys o.

People don dey para gan o.
shocked
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by ogb5(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yyeske:
Go read that section of the constitution to understand, do you realize that the Queen of England, her children and grandchildren can become Nigerians today if any of them so wish, since their matriarch the Queen was on Nigerian soil as at midnight October 1st 1960, they can get their Nigerian passport if they request for it.
Go read the constitution please and get yourself educated.

Modified

Just saw the bolded you added.
Now quote that section where the constitution said something about being on Nigerian soil as at that date.

You don't know the constitution of Nigeria. I guess that you are Fulani or someone from the north who sees Fulanis as his masters.

I will post the the entire section on citizenship here,

No part of the constitution makes someone like Buhari born in Nigeria before independence to foreign parents to be a Nigerian just because he was on Nigerian soil at independence. To be a Nigerian, at least one of his parents or one of his grand parents has to have been born in Nigeria which is claimed not the case by some sources

Nigerians are just stupid to allow a foreigner to be their president.

25. (1) The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.

(b) every person born in Nigeria after the date of independence either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents is a citizen of Nigeria; and

(c) every person born outside Nigeria either of whose parents is a citizen of Nigeria.

(2) In this section, 'the date of independence' means the 1st day of October 1960.

By the bolded section you can see that Buhari is not a Nigerian unless you can prove that at least one of his parents or grand parent was born in Nigeria.

We know his parents were not born in Nigeria, can you prove that his grand parents were born in Nigeria when his immediate parents were immigrants?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by cronsberg: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
So mr. Op, the same hausas that killed christians in kaduna in 2001, and zamfara and jos crisis, hope u know those are hausas? Boko haram is exclusively kanuri tribe, not fulani. Hope u also know that fulanis dominate by population not only in certain states in nija, but almost half of cameroon is majority fulani populated. It suprises me that as people like u continue to hate them, the fulanis continue to progress and develop themself massively. From the cheif executive of opec, to the deputy secretary general of the U.N, to the head of the financial intelligence unit, to the director of nuclear research and training, to world renowned doctors etc the fulanis are attaining great heights while u continue hating. Hope u also know that the hausas and fulanis are so mixed now that u cannot even identify which one is which,and they themselfs see themself as one and the same, so u just wasting ur time and energy. Why not use that time to look for money, like me here,no time 4 hate bro. Am fulani btw
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by 35824L: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Thread made for laughs. Iboes trying so hard to wriggle themselves from fulani slavery in preference for hausa slavery grin

Una never even start to pay for murdering Ahmadu Bello, the great grand son of Usman Dan Fodio. If hausa are fulani slaves, what will we call iboes?
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by MetaPhysical: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2019
cronsberg:
So mr. Op, the same hausas that killed christians in kaduna in 2001, and zamfara and jos crisis, hope u know those are hausas? Boko haram is exclusively kanuri tribe, not fulani. Hope u also know that fulanis dominate by population not only in certain states in nija, but almost half of cameroon is majority fulani populated. It suprises me that as people like u continue to hate them, the fulanis continue to progress and develop themself massively. From the cheif executive of opec, to the deputy secretary general of the U.N, to the head of the financial intelligence unit, to the director of nuclear research and training, to world renowned doctors etc the fulanis are attaining great heights while u continue hating. Hope u also know that the hausas and fulanis are so mixed now that u cannot even identify which one is which,and they themselfs see themself as one and the same, so u just wasting ur time and energy. Why not use that time to look for money, like me here,no time 4 hate bro. Am fulani btw

Each and everyone of those fulanis you named are from Nigeria....but fulani is in more countries than Nigeria. So what is the factor that make Nigerian fulani successful at global level? Of course it is the resources in Southern Nigeria which gives you life. If we cut you off from it you will be like fulani of other countries...pauper and malnourished...killed and hunted in Mali and Ghana.

So why are you rampaging on a soil that is sacred to your success and future...? Why dont you have sense to know that whatever gives you life and nurture is a sacred ground and must be honored?

Your cup is full. We will teach you what you lack sense to know.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by selemempe: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Yyeske:
According to the Nigerian constitution which Southerners like Zik and Awo signed, they are Nigerians except perhaps those who cross into the country now and then.
If they, their parents or grandparents were anywhere in Nigeria as at October 1st 1960, they are Nigerians.
Do you know where you people migrated from before they settled in Nigeria?
Instead of your likes to be thinking about how to convince other Igbo groups who had denied been Igbos and the SS minorities who have denied anything to do with Biafra, you are busy poking your nose into what has never been your business
why do u hate igbos bro?
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 18, 2019
I strongly support your view... But the Hausa's with the majority, have been under the leadership of Fulani for year, they have given the Fulani's their land and they even promote the Fulani jihad agenda.
legitnow:
As a child growing up.

One Hausa from Kaduna, became like family as his parents and my parents were inseparable and by extension he became my playmate.

Hausa are the real Nigerians and it is time other Nigerians helped them to reclaim their land from the Fulani invaders.

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by horsepower101: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2019
mightyhaze:
Ghana get awusa?

Yes they do in the northern part of Ghana but small population. Nigeria is the core of their kingdom which was unfortunately taken over by the invaders.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You are a silly irritant

I didn't ask of your opinion of me. Face the topic. undecided
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

After living with them for many years the Hausas have acquired bad habits and became like fulani. We must purge them and get them back to who they were in their ancestry.

All the indigeneous people of Nigeria have a traditional faith, underneath the outward faiths of Islam and Christianity. The traditional faith is what tied us all together and encouraged brotherhood and harmony.

Fulani does not have anything but islam. They are determined to wipe out any ethnic that practices anything else but islam. They must go. How can one kafir come and destabilize and dictate what over 200 other native people believe and live by? The single exception faith practiced by fulani must be sacked from this part of the world.

Kanuri, Hausa, Gwari, Angas, Tiv, Jukun, Zabarma, Nupe, Idoma, Kabba .....all the way to South with Ibo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Isoko, Efik, Ogoni, Kalabari, Tshekiri, Edo, Yoruba.... No one of these ever forced the other by sword or dagger to abandon its faith, and we all practiced and believed in different things....until fvkng Dan Fodio and fulani nomads got here.

In Hausaland python was sacred
In Iboland python was sacred
In Kanuriland water was sacred
In Yorubaland water was sacred.
Everyone between these extremes shared in some commonality.

Not fulani...only thing sacred to him is cow. He should mount the back of his gaddem cow and head back to his ancestors in futa jallon.

We need to cleanse the land and sanctify it to the glory of our indigeneous ancestors. We will practice islam in our own way we dont need fulani style of islam....what they call islam is indeed terrorism.

Wake up people!

The idea of separating the Fulani from Hausa is as lofty as separating Igbos from South South or Yorubas into Christians and Muslims. They are all just ideas.

Unless those directly impacted decide to do something about, it's likely to be effort in futility. If a child does not raise his hand, why carry him.

As you noted, the hausa and fulani have been in cahoot for years; so much so that there is no distinction between them. The inter-marriage, cross-culture, inter-breeding, etc among these two is older than Nigeria. To ask one to leave in to ask same of the the other.

Hausa appear fated to extinct that Fulani may rise. I doubt if there is any room for reversal. The two have become one.
Hausa is dead; Fulani reigns.

They are coming...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by rapboss(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2019
legitnow:
As a child growing up.

And one funny thing is that..., the real Hausas know themselves... and they also know the Fulanis too...!!! But, they can't disown them because they like their cooperation and have been together for centuries!!!

The Hausa used to be a very small ethnic group... so, they decided to grow more by making their language grow...and allowing the Fulanis claim that they are Hausas!!!

Another reason is that..., it's because of religion..., once we practice the same religion..., we are brothers already!!!

A major difference between the Hausas and the Fulanis is that the Fulanis are extremely fine (handsome and beautiful)..., but the Hausas are not too handsome or beautiful!!!

Quote me!!!
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by cronsberg: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Each and everyone of those fulanis you named are from Nigeria....but fulani is in more countries than Nigeria. So what is the factor that make Nigerian fulani successful at global level? Of course it is the resources in Southern Nigeria which gives you life. If we cut you off from it you will be like fulani of other countries...pauper and malnourished...killed and hunted in Mali and Ghana.

So why are you rampaging on a soil that is sacred to your success and future...? Why dont you have sense to know that whatever gives you life and nurture is a sacred ground and must be honored?

Your cup is full. We will teach you what you lack sense to know.
Hahahaha, only fulanis in nigeria are successful? Ignorance is indeed a bliss. Go ahead and teach me what i lack sense to know bro.hahahahahha, people really are ignorant o
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by hussainigidado(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
What a funny thread, with a funny comments.

wait are you (IGBOS) trying to Divide & cause conflict btw Hausa and Fulani? Good luck with it.

Do you need an appointment with Sarking Hausawa so that you can Propose to him directly.

Ohhh i forgot even Maitsaine and Boko Haram are fulanis (according to Radio Biafra).

Untill you wake up and face the realty, everybody will commit crime and tag it fulani, which will not change anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote / Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far / Breaking: See The Black Market Price For Whatever You Want From Drugs To Snipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.