Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano (5895 Views)

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:
As a child growing up.

I grew up with hausa fixing my school shoes and selling me some sweets/suya.

They were humble and everybody accepted them.

One Hausa from Kaduna, became like family as his parents and my parents were inseparable and by extension he became my playmate.

They felt like a part of the community and were never wild killers .

They never killed anybody or even injured anybody in a fight.

During Ramadan, they killed Ram and always brought us alot of meat.

They celebrated christmas with us, eating and drinking in our house.

We even had jokes with them and some of them became like families.

Hausa are the real Nigerians and it is time other Nigerians helped them to reclaim their land from the Fulani invaders.

This is the only way the rest of us can have peace in Nigeria.

Are the hausas ready for emancipation ?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
If these IPOB miscreants are not trying to divide the Yorubas into Muslims and Christians, they are busy trying to divide a group who had lived amongst each other in peace along language difference.
Have these people complained to you that they've been subdued by another?
Always looking for what is not missing and crying more than the bereaved.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Point is, Hausa will protect u at night.

Fulani will kill u at night.

Now pick one.

Hausa are cool and dat is y u see Nedu playing the role of a Hausa man with so much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI_zxh_gF1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGjyV6Q1G8
I'm sure that any Hausa man reading how you're trying to bring division between him and his brother would be laughing at you so try harder.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Herdsmenson: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fulani are not even Nigerians, they are so bad and most have no souls.

Hausa better free themselves from Fulani before it's too late, why should you take the blame for terrorist Fulani bad habits?

Better free yourselves

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Now pick one.

Hausa are cool and dat is y u see Nedu playing the role of a Hausa man with so much fun.

It seems you didn't understand my post.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

It seems you didn't understand my post.

Explain ur post then?
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Herdsmenson:

Hausa better free themselves from Fulani before it's too late, why should you take the blame for terrorist Fulani bad habits?

Better free yourselves
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Are the hausas ready for emancipation ?

Hausa will need all the help they can get.

They have been conquered by Fulani Jihadist for nearly 1000 years now.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Herdsmenson: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

if the Hausa wake up from their slumber then Fulani will have no choice than to behave themselves. They don't want to be free

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Herdsmenson:
if the Hausa wake up from their slumber then Fulani will have no choice than to behave themselves. They don't want to be free

Let me give u an example here.

If u park a car for a very long time without starting or using it.

Wat happens is that, wen u eventually want to use that car, it wont start.

U will have to use another car battery to get your own battery fired up enough for the car to start.

Hausa have been held captive for nearly 1000 years, for them to get back themselves, they will need help.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ikengawo: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Now pick one.

protect yourself

Fulani being foolish doesn't automatically make Hausa noble. Hausas need to speak for themselves to show us their character. Especially through action. Not word of mouth from southerns about their 'hausa friends'

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Herdsmenson:

Better free yourselves
According to the Nigerian constitution which Southerners like Zik and Awo signed, they are Nigerians except perhaps those who cross into the country now and then.
If they, their parents or grandparents were anywhere in Nigeria as at October 1st 1960, they are Nigerians.
Do you know where you people migrated from before they settled in Nigeria?
Instead of your likes to be thinking about how to convince other Igbo groups who had denied been Igbos and the SS minorities who have denied anything to do with Biafra, you are busy poking your nose into what has never been your business
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Tell us when anyone complained to you, mind your business and stop trying to bring division into a group, it could boomerang on your head
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fulani are not Nigerians.

They are foreigners. No constitution included them in our country they included themselves.

They are invaders that we need to expel.

Only a foreigner will kill the way they kill.

No other Nigerian group will just go about killing fellow Nigerians like that and certainly not the Hausa.

Hausa that will protect fellow Nigerians with his own life at Night.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:
Fulani are not Nigerians.

They are foreigners.

Only a foreigner will kill the way they kill.

No other Nigerian group will just go about killing fellow Nigerians like that and certainly not the Hausa.

Hausa that will protect fellow Nigerians with his own life at Night.
Lol, Ife-Modakeke, Aguleri-Umueri, Ebonyi-Cross River crisis were caused by Fulanis too.
January 1st last year, scores of people were killed in Rivers state while returning from church. In all of these cases and more, I guess it's been the Fulanis that were responsible too.
Go and sleep abeg, your your division by fire by force no work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by ogb5(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yyeske:
According to the Nigerian constitution which Southerners like Zik and Awo signed, they are Nigerians except perhaps those who cross into the country now and then.
If they, their parents or grandparents were anywhere in Nigeria as at October 1st 1960, they are Nigerians.
Do you know where you people migrated from before they settled in Nigeria?
Instead of your likes to be thinking about how to convince other Igbo groups who had denied been Igbos and the SS minorities who have denied anything to do with Biafra, you are busy poking your nose into what has never been your business

You are wrong.

For you to be a Nigerian, if you were born in Nigeria before independence, at least one of your parent or one of your grand parent most have been born in Nigeria.

Read the constitution again.

By the letters of the constitution, Buhari for example is not a Nigerian because non of his parents or his grand parents were born in Nigeria, even though Buhari was born in Nigeria.

The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
ogb5:

You are wrong.

For you to be a Nigerian, if you were born in Nigeria before independence, at least one of your parent or one of your grand parent most have been born in Nigeria.

By the letters of the constitution, Buhari for example is not a Nigerian because non of his parents or his grand parents were born in Nigeria, even though Buhari was born in Nigeria.

Go read that section of the constitution to understand, do you realize that the Queen of England, her children and grandchildren can become Nigerians today if any of them so wish, since their matriarch the Queen was on Nigerian soil as at midnight October 1st 1960, they can get their Nigerian passport if they request for it.
Go read the constitution please and get yourself educated.

Modified

Just saw the bolded you added.
Now quote that section where the constitution said something about being on Nigerian soil as at that date.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
ogb5:

You are wrong.

The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.

I repeat, only an invader will kil lthe way Fulani kill Nigerians.

They kill to finish the people and take the land empty.

Fulani are invaders.

We need to pursue them and separate them from Hausa.

How can Fulani be ruling us and still be President in Guinea from where he come.

Who be mumu?
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
As it stand today, Nigeria tribes despite being the largest in West Africa are not getting any representation in terms of Governance of a nation.

Fulani, u will find being President in 3 or 4 countries in west africa at the same time.

Our Mumu done do.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Let us check it.

Hausa population 70 million.

Igbo population 30 million

Yoruba population 30 million.

Fulani is 40 million.

Yet the other three are not ruling.

Fulani alone is President in nearly 4 or 5 countries in west africa at the sametime. It has been like this for decades.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Explain ur post then?

Though my post was self-explanatory but make i try.

It amazes me how an African ethnic group like Hausa allowed Fulani another African tribe to enslave them perpetually
there by given them undue sense of superiority over the rest of other ethnic groups that make up the geopolitical space called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Yyeske(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

It amazes me how an African ethnic group like Hausa allowed Fulani another African tribe to enslave them perpetually
there by given them undue sense of superiority over the rest of other ethnic groups that make up the geopolitical space called Nigeria.
Continue drinking panadol for someone else's headache, all good.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

The problem starts with us.

Fulani are Jihadist and are using religion as a tool for mental slavery.

Mental slavery is worst than a slave in chains.

Hausa dont realize they are slaves.

Plus, we just keep joining Hausa to Fulani instead of emphasizing Hausa as Nigerians and office holders, fulani as illegal immigrant.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by mightyhaze: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
horsepower101:
My own personal experience: Ghanaian Hausa are one of the nicest Africans you will ever meet. They are liberal and very tolerant.

Nigerian Hausa people will turn against you and kill you once Fulani tells them to.

Nigerian Hausa people would have been just like Ghanian Hausa people but Fulanis have corrupted them through violent jihad that was led by Dan Fodio.
Ghana get awusa?
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yyeske:
Continue drinking panadol for someone else's headache, all good.

Aboki yayadei?
It is not someone else's headache,Fulani have become a headache to everybody in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

The problem starts with us.

Fulani are Jihadist and are using religion as a tool for mental slavery.

Mental slavery is worst than a slave in chains.

Hausa dont realize they are slaves.

Plus, we just keep joining Hausa to Fulani instead of emphasizing Hausa as Nigerians and office holders, fulani as illegal immigrant.

The problem is not us in this case,it is the Hausas that allowed Fulani to take over their land and continued to be lord over by their master without complain.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

The problem is not us in this case,it is the Hausas that allowed Fulani to take over their land and continued to be lord over by their master without complain.

Do u know the type of war that was fought and how Hausa were killed before the rest succumb?

It is still the samething Fulani is bring down south now.

Conquered no be beans.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Do u know the type of war that was fought and how Hausa were killed before the rest succumb?

It is still the samething Fulani is bring down south now.

Conquered no be beans.

To succumb till eternity abi?
Isn't it time they rise up against their oppressors?
Why must they continue to join forces wit their oppressors to oppress others?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

To succumb till eternity abi?
Isn't it time they rise up against their oppressors?
Why must they continue to join forces wit their oppressors to oppress others?

Wat happened to them is now being advanced against the rest of us.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Wat happened to them is now being advanced against the rest of us.

I can assure you that it will never happen,you can take that to the bank.We are not Hausa.Even if they win in a battle their victory won't last long.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

I can assure you that it will never happen,you can take that to the bank.We are not Hausa.Even if they win in a battle their victory won't last long.

Fulani like to be in charge.

Who is your President?

My answer to your question is dat Hausa are no longer in charge.
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Arda1000(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
most Hausas are illiterate and Brainwashed people,I will convert to Islam when I see a Fulani suicide bomber.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Arda1000:
most Hausas are illiterate and Brainwashed people,I will convert to Islam when I see a Fulani suicide bomber.

Fulani create Almajiri for Hausa.

They really finish them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled / Do Not Celebrate Yet Chris Ngige Warns APC / Woye Gives Advice To New Federal Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.