Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Longrich Pays You For Shopping With Them. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Longrich Pays You For Shopping With Them. (458 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Longrich Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Pays You For Shopping With Them. by oluyemieve(f): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Longrich is a shopping mall like shoprite we are all familiar with....

In Shoprite..., you go there to buy your daily consumables like Toothpaste, soaps, cream, roll on....etc and after buying, Shoprite tells you "thank you and come again".

But in Longrich, when you shop with us, you are given a special code and encouraged to tell your friends, family, colleagues etc to come shop with us, and each time they do, at the end of each week, Longrich appreciates your effort for telling these people about our shop by paying you some bonuses in cash.

If shoprite was paying us each time we shopped with them and refer others there, can you imagine how much we all would have made? because we'll gladly tell anyone who cares to listen what shoprite is doing����
Chat or WhatsApp me on 08033548902

1 Share

Re: Longrich Pays You For Shopping With Them. by oluyemieve(f): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Longrich says ,�

� 1) Change your brand and get paid for it.

� 2) Look good and get paid for looking good.

� 3) Be healthy and get paid for being healthy.

Isn't this good?� � �

I get paid for using Toothpaste,
I get paid for using pad,
I get paid for using cream,
I get paid for using supplements,
I get paid for using nice cream for my children,
I get paid for using a nice soap to take my bath.�

Wow � � � I get paid for everyday products I use at home.

Instead of going to the local shops to buy and all I get is "thank you for patronizing us", all I do is go to our stockist, buy whatever I need and get paid for buying and using it.

Longrich rocks.������
Every week alert is sure ������

LONGRICH BETTER LIFE,
BETTER FUTURE.�

(1) (Reply)

Infopalace: Learn How To Create Mobile App And Make Money With Google Admob / Why Making Money Online Is Hard And How To Overcome It / Why I Love My Home Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.