Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him (77974 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Herdsmenson:
lol this Fulani man, you people time will soon be up. Be the time igbos and Yorubas agree to leave this union. I pity you

Nnamdi Kanu succeeded in taking away critical,logical&rational thinking from the brains of the Ipobians generation, and replace it with hate&abuse,it's pity,
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by sarrki(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
selemempe:
i ask u again....has any igbo leader talked about yorubas for any reason since 2015? Show me prof. Igbos are the proverbial old men who know that silence is the best answer for a the.ifnubu (fool)

Nnamdi Kanu succeeded in taking away critical,logical&rational thinking from the brains of the present-day Igbo generation, and replace it with hate&abuse,it's pity,
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by selemempe: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Nnamdi Kanu succeeded in taking away critical,logical&rational thinking from the brains of the present-day Igbo generation, and replace it with hate&abuse,it's pity,
so kanu is an igbo leader? Like yinka granson?
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by EkunKekere: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
So Fuulanus herdsmen now come from the east ABI?
That fetish broom which your village people used to flog stupidity into your family blood line was very effective.

sarrki:

They are trying to cause animosity between south west and the north in conjunction with Pdp

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by NiggasInParis: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Badluck... Black on a crooked neck...

The one i have been using since 2017 in my office will stay there for the next fours years... That is if our effervescent "Atiku is coming dream" doesn't comes to pass by November
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yeah wow this is more important than national security and pressing issues.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by thatigboman: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Your enemies will never know peace

Please don’t release money for them to embezzle

Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headlong
this one still dey social media? Shame no dey catch u?
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by omocalabar(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
What an achievement
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by nanauju(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Nobody is talking about Igbos here

They are Nigerians

They are my brothers and sisters

We are talking of the terrorist Group called ipobians

Somebody talked about it, and you quickly gave him your support on this same thread. Stop lying
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Thank God you know how incompetent your president is.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Organs(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
So, this is NEWS?
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by 77up(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
The best and the most handsome president ever kiss
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Akiika: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

The commander in chief of Fulani herdsmen is really living large at the expense of the public.

He has plunged Nigeria into 25 trillion naira debt, but what does he care?

The wise man who said that fools are too stupid to understand the consequences of their blunders must have been thinking of our beloved Dillard.

Just 4 more years of wailing in your life. Continue to dey 'sunkunsabo'. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Who grammar help?

Go back to romance section joor
I wanted to reply you with "keep quiet," but I changed my mind.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Earthquake2: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
My drawing of Buhari

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Gforce2019: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
All these nymiri crew members go rush this thread like pure water.
If you see any bad comments , nah from them.

Either you like it or not gambari will rule us for another four years and Yoruba is warming up.
If you not pleased about it, sniper bottle is available... I will give you free of charge

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Borderless: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

He seems to be his own enemy. That’s why there’s been no peace around him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by 1x2x3: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Bossjakande: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
God bless u baba I love u in d whole world a guy who is not corrupt
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Automatic3444(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

The commander in chief of Fulani herdsmen is really living large at the expense of the public.

The wise man who said that fools are too stupid to understand the consequences of their blunders must have been thinking of our beloved Dillard.

4 ozar rum
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by kenzo25(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
The pics look cool, how I wish Nigeria look cool like this pics. God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by SocialJustice: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Lol, you're demented. Buhari doesn't even know if you exist.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by BubuZombi: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

Rubbish at it's peak
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by PQvii: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=80368555]Your enemies will never know peace

Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headlong [/quolte]
shocked sad sad sad sad
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Borderless:

He seems to be his own enemy. That’s why there’s been no peace around him.
grin
No peace around The Mr President? shocked
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Olorunnim: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headon
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by ABSAO(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Do better job my friend angry this is not a news undecided
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by EkunKekere: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2019

Wailing bi ti ba wo? grin The real wailing is coming from the Hausa Fulani beggars who keep begging me for money on the streets of Lagos every day. I always remind them to go and beg the dullard grin

Akiika:

Just 4 more years of wailing in your life. Continue to dey 'sunkunsabo'. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

I don't think you reason like a human being. Your president is the thief looting all the money. People are suffering, people are dying every day, even while searching for their daily bread on their farmland. And you still Admire PMB. Na wa for you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Can i ask you a question, please be sincere are you really enjoying Nigeria for the past 4years now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.