Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,817 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him (78151 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Pearlqueen(f): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:

Nah me be dat
Yet you don't know anything o
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by sarrki(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Yet you don't know anything o

You know deep in your heart that am better than wailers and their leaders
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by bendike: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
the insecurity issue is be perfected by idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist, they will soon be crush.
Seun, lalasticlala. Pls do the needful. Tribal bashing!
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by wakes: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Is this really important?
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by danhans(m): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=80368555]Your enemies will never know peace

Please don’t release money for them to embezzle

Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headlong [/quot

so you think Buhari is a saint?after working during Abacha reign yet everybody sees him as a saint correct,His minister are not corrupt
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:

The clear enemies of Nigeria are those against Muhammadu Buhari
enemies like you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by notoriousbabe: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Rubbish. That's just what he wants, just to occupy space with nothing to offer the country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by potopotoking: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:
From nnewi to aba- aguleri-umuleri-aguleri -onitsha down to awka back to kaura namoda

The picture will be hanged on all offices

Your end will be horrifically violent, bet me...nonentity

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by litaninja(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Wonderful! No ministerial list to approve, simply present a portrait instead!
Next level

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by papiddo(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:
President Buhari Approves New Official Portrait

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a new official portrait for display in all public offices, buildings and for other legitimate purposes.

According to a statement by the media office of the Secretary to the government of the federation, said in this regard, all ministries, departments, agencies of government, Sub-National Entities, businesses and the public are enjoined to obtain soft copy of the portrait.

A sample copy of the new official portrait can be viewed and downloaded on the official website of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, www.osgf.gov.ng.

Pls ooh. Wat is DAT red n blue stripped flag representing at the background of the pics.

Abeg wise response Thanks
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by teelaw4life(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:

Let me educate you

Maybe your age or exposure didn’t allow you to reason wella

Poverty was caused by your benefactors

The pipe line was blocked that was why you see all this killings here and there

Did you see zamfara?

The new governor was able to tackle the menace in less than 100 days in office

Mr President Can’t do all

Tell me what is the function of the state Governors?

Why do they collect security votes?

Reason young man

"Mr President can't do all" ? What exactly does this mean and what has he done exactly so far? How can you even in one breath ask him to "tackle security headlong" and then claim he "can't do it all"?

The other guy was right, May God end all the enemies of Nigeria. If you have a clear conscience, you'll say amen to this prayer.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by galadima77(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Nbote:

Like seriously wen U go get sense?

Lolz me I wan know which part of her statements hurt you most...
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by djkirkoo2(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:
Your enemies will never know peace

Please don’t release money for them to embezzle

Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headlong
receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by galadima77(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2019
From all posts I've read so far, I'm so afraid Nigeria will be doomed if this generation of youths take their turn to rule this country.

Sentiments, ethnicity, bigotry etc. all posts reek of those and no one is talking those common larpses that bedevil us collectively. Like power, infrastructures, corruption, insecurity and how to get this country back on track?

Shame on us.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by mozona(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2019
this pix is not the latest one.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Naxtrad(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
EkunKekere:

The commander in chief of Fulani herdsmen is really living large at the expense of the public.

He has plunged Nigeria into 25 trillion naira debt, but what does he care?

The wise man who said that fools are too stupid to understand the consequences of their blunders must have been thinking of our beloved Dillard.

Modified in response to the post above:

Ironically, the people who no longer know the meaning of peace are the very people who voted for "dundeedinho" all over the south west during the last election. I'm from Ekiti State but I can't travel home anymore because I have been warned that Fulani herdsmen are operating along isolated stretches of the highway.

I'm convinced that the same way cult members sacrifice their souls to the devil, is also the same way BMC members sacrifice what little brain power they possess.
...Is not that bad my friend because I am presently in Ido-Ekiti and I'm not from Ekiti just came here from Lagos to do stuffs... going back soon
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by brownlolly(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Continue doing fine boy.

Na portrait Nigerians de reason abi?!
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by themanderon: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2019
At the fullness of time someone will confess how a nation of close to 200million people where deceived into believing a swapped man is their President
Obama to fashola to George Bush etc all got older while in office but our own President who rarely speaks to us is mysteriously defying time and space getting younger as the days go by hmmm. Nigerian wonder!!!
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by EkunKekere: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2019
Consider yourself one of the lucky ones and thank your God. Others have not been so fortunate.

Naxtrad:
...Is not that bad my friend because I am presently in Ido-Ekiti and I'm not from Ekiti just came here from Lagos to do stuffs... going back soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.