Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him (77976 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by royalads: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
How many flags am i seeing behind him? I thought our flag is just green white and green? Congrats
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
poo only in nigeria
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by cybriz82(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
gunuvi:
See neck grin grin angry grin

If d man catch u ehnnn....hmmm
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by FSAHEEDISOLA(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Kay25(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seems the president understand the state of the kwantry he is wearing black already showing his grief through his portrait.how I wish he could listenot and make changes to this attitude of negligence and ineptitude in him
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Your enemies will never know peace

Please don’t release money for them to embezzle

Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headlong

Who are buharis enemies? Does he even have enemies or he is just a victim of his own actions?

Y do u think uptill now buhari hasn't been able to tackle insecurity headlong? Section 14(2b) of d constitution says "d security & welfare of d people is d primary purpose of govt". Are u saying buhari has failed in his primary responsibility to Nigerians?

What happened to d $1b released in 2017 to fight a defeated BH& to fight insecurity? Is money not released to d police to fight insecurity? What happened 2d money?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by ajebuter(f): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Who grammar help?

Go back to romance section joor

Who grammar EPP?

I make a living teaching grammar in A-Level and University Foundation classes..

So, you see? Grammar keeps me alive fah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
They have edited this pic
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kay25:
Seems the president understand the state of the kwantry he is wearing black already showing his grief through his portrait.how I wish he could listenot and make changes to this attitude of negligence and ineptitude in him

By changing picture, it shows that buhari doesn't have any pressing national concerns that he is handling right now. Picture is d most important thing for him at d moment
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
the insecurity issue is be perfected by idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist, they will soon be crush.

Y have they not been crushed all this while?
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Kay25(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=lexy2014 post=80370141]

By changing picture, it shows that buhari doesn't have any pressing national concerns that he is handling right now. Picture is d most important thing for him at d moment[/that's true he is old now what else again
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by samcus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
If u Collected PTA fee more than once in a term from ur Parents while in school Gather here,let's seek 4 forgiveness.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by awa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

He should not take care of security ohhh...he borrowed $1billion for security and you assume it has not been embezzled? Stop deceiving yourself. Embezzlement is still ongoing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by edibobo: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jubrin Jubrin Jubrin
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Omotola303: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Can we know how much was the portrait approved for? Then #WeKnow
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by almayda: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Enemies must bow.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by AMUNSI23(f): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Nobody is talking about Igbos here

They are Nigerians

They are my brothers and sisters

We are talking of the terrorist Group called ipobians
BASKET MOUTH.I WISH YOU WHAT NIGERIA IS GOING THROUGH NOW.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Its a welcome development, NEXTLEVEL

PDP Chief of election riggers plus lotteries is dead in Nigeria grin grin
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

you are a very use

Less

Baastaaa

ds
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by gcof(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

there are no insecurity issues in Nigeria, Boko Haram has been wiped away and their only attacks are propaganda on national dailies, the armed men killing and kidnapping citizens are just our brothers from Niger and we are working on getting them land to live among us since that is the only option they gave for peace to reign. Una never see something

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by shedy03(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
From nnewi to aba- aguleri-umuleri-aguleri -onitsha down to awka back to kaura namoda

The picture will be hanged on all offices

what's spectacular about it?
he is not the first, and he won't be the last.
he should do waste our time, finish his next level and go.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Augiiee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Throughout the history of this country there have never been an official presidential portrait as beautiful and stunning as this. #Argue with your mum tongue
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by shedy03(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
you are only talking to yourself, your president is not a listening type.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by tk4rd: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
President Buhari Approves New Official Portrait

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a new official portrait for display in all public offices, buildings and for other legitimate purposes.

According to a statement by the media office of the Secretary to the government of the federation, said in this regard, all ministries, departments, agencies of government, Sub-National Entities, businesses and the public are enjoined to obtain soft copy of the portrait.

A sample copy of the new official portrait can be viewed and downloaded on the official website of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, www.osgf.gov.ng.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by isaacsegun(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
selemempe:
he asked u a question. Which igbo leader have u seen or heard commenting anything....anything at all about yorubas?

Igbo leaders are too mature for ur agbero politics
Igbo leaders are too mature my ass. after you people follow Jonathan for good six years with no achievement. since inception of democracy in 1990 no Igbo leader has emerged as a president or vice president they will rather play politic of hate when things are not in their favour. is it only in southwest that Fulani are causing havoc? no, but their leaders are not bold enough to condemn Fulani atrocities but rather they will be waiting for femi-fani Kayode and other Yorubas to take the lead before they can find their voice, and at the end of the day they will still tag Yorubas as a coward tribe. one thing I hate about all these Igbo online warriors is their love for chest beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by OfficialSam(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Ogbeni shut up undecided
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Kenturkey048(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
FarahAideed:

All enemies of Nigeria will never know peace
God go bless you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by victorDanladi: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
isaacsegun:

Igbo leaders are too mature my ass. after you people follow Jonathan for good six years with no achievement. since inception of democracy in 1990 no Igbo leader has emerged as a president or vice president they will rather play politic of hate when things are not in their favour. is it only in southwest that Fulani are causing havoc? no, but their leaders are not bold enough to condemn Fulani atrocities but rather they will be waiting for femi-fani Kayode and other Yorubas to take the lead before they can find their voice, and at the end of the day they will still tag Yorubas as a coward tribe. one thing I hate about all these Igbo online warriors is their love for chest beating.
I tell you!
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Kenturkey048(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
isaacsegun:

the bolded really got me laughing ..just like how I heard some senseless folks echoing SE getting to Afcon semis was luck...9ja the earlier we start thinking ,,the better for us.....
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by EMMNIG: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

please don't go mad young man
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Nnamdi Kanu succeeded in taking away critical,logical&rational thinking from the brains of the present-day Igbo generation, and replace it with hate&abuse,it's pity,

You Muslim jihadist are terrorist, why do you support Fulani jihadist herdsmen renaming land belonging to Christians in Plateau state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.