Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,016 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him (78152 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by akdjr(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
I am happy to see that people like you don't allow the enemies of this country to sway your thinking. You're a great man. Their Nyash go soon open. Watch out!quote author=sarrki post=80368750]

They are trying to cause animosity between south west and the north in conjunction with Pdp [/quote]
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by EMMNIG: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
the insecurity issue is be perfected by idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist, they will soon be crush.
have u crush Boko Haram? �
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by selemempe: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
isaacsegun:

Igbo leaders are too mature my ass. after you people follow Jonathan for good six years with no achievement. since inception of democracy in 1990 no Igbo leader has emerged as a president or vice president they will rather play politic of hate when things are not in their favour. is it only in southwest that Fulani are causing havoc? no, but their leaders are not bold enough to condemn Fulani atrocities but rather they will be waiting for femi-fani Kayode and other Yorubas to take the lead before they can find their voice, and at the end of the day they will still tag Yorubas as a coward tribe. one thing I hate about all these Igbo online warriors is their love for chest beating.
u have not said anything other than the normal child-like rants of a fustrated yoruba muslim. I ask again....have u seen igbo leaders degenerate to the level of open hate that we saw from tinubu, amosun, remi etc? Have any igbo leader mentioned yoruba since 2015 or insult buhari or osinbajo? We are not agberos here. They are busy gradually removing fulani herdsmen from east and starting igbo cattle raring...its not by shouting alaye shouts bro
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by rummmy: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yeye man
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by emilas1979(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omo see new
sarrki:
President Buhari Approves New Official Portrait

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a new official portrait for display in all public offices, buildings and for other legitimate purposes.

According to a statement by the media office of the Secretary to the government of the federation, said in this regard, all ministries, departments, agencies of government, Sub-National Entities, businesses and the public are enjoined to obtain soft copy of the portrait.

A sample copy of the new official portrait can be viewed and downloaded on the official website of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, www.osgf.gov.ng.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

The clear enemies of Nigeria are those against Muhammadu Buhari

Sarrki stop parading as a patriot coz u r not. U r just a stupid fool and by God's judgment u will fall victim to herdsmen menace soon!
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by baganas: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

The commander in chief of Fulani herdsmen is really living large at the expense of the public.

He has plunged Nigeria into 25 trillion naira debt, but what does he care?

The wise man who said that fools are too stupid to understand the consequences of their blunders must have been thinking of our beloved Dillard.

Modified in response to the post above:

Ironically, the people who no longer know the meaning of peace are the very people who voted for "dundeedinho" all over the south west during the last election. I'm from Ekiti State but I can't travel home anymore because I have been warned that Fulani herdsmen are operating along isolated stretches of the highway.

I'm convinced that the same way cult members sacrifice their souls to the devil, is also the same way BMC members sacrifice what little brain power they possess.
Are you by any chance referring to the majority of Nigerians who voted and won the election by 4m? Ok the minority have a say. I almost forgot. It's your right keep on wailing
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by oadeniyi: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin
helinues:
Another achievement.

undecided
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by isaacsegun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
selemempe:
u have not said anything other than the normal child-like rants of a fustrated yoruba muslim. I ask again....have u seen igbo leaders degenerate to the level of open hate that we saw from tinubu, amosun, remi etc? Have any igbo leader mentioned yoruba since 2015 or insult buhari or osinbajo? We are not agberos here. They are busy gradually removing fulani herdsmen from east and starting igbo cattle raring...its not by shouting alaye shouts bro
first you tag me a Yoruba Muslim, but I will just tell you to check my Monica if it look like that of Muslim name. the problem you guyz have is that any Yoruba man that supports buhari is automatically a Yoruba Muslim which shows the level of you people's I.q. And let me school you little about Yoruba, an average Yoruba person is not driven by religious sentiment, we tackle issues based on individual perspective without religious colouration and the last election results from different state in southwest can corroborate that unlike your southeast region that voted based on religion and party affiliate (no wonder a failure like ikpeazu was still reelected). you guyz always make noise as if you are the best in everything.

note: I'm not a buhari supporter and I will never be but the way you people are seeing yourself and also insulting other tribes is so annoying.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by gunuvi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cybriz82:

If d man catch u ehnnn....hmmm
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Demezaza: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
H
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by mekuxiani(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

The commander in chief of Fulani herdsmen is really living large at the expense of the public.

The wise man who said that fools are too stupid to understand the consequences of their blunders must have been thinking of our beloved Dillard.

Ironically, the people who no longer know the meaning of peace are the very people who voted for "dundeedinho" all over the south west during the last election. I'm from Ekiti State but I can't travel home anymore because I have been warned that Fulani herdsmen are operating along isolated stretches of the highway.

I'm convinced that the same way cult members sacrifice their souls to the devil, is also the same way BMC members sacrifice what little brain power they possess.
We no go chop picture
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by reuben79: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
Your enemies will never know peace

Please don’t release money for them to embezzle

Also mr President tackle the insecurity issues headlong
see dis mutula religious sentiment as blind ur eyes,can any reasonable human being celebrate buhari anymore?d answer is no
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by mekuxiani(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a new official portrait for display in all public offices, buildings and for other legitimate purposes.

According to a statement by the media office of the Secretary to the government of the federation, said in this regard, all ministries, departments, agencies of government, Sub-National Entities, businesses and the public are enjoined to obtain soft copy of the portrait.

A sample copy of the new official portrait can be viewed and downloaded on the official website of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, www.osgf.gov.ng.
I honestly don't see how this would help us as a Nation with all the problems it's pictures your releasing for us we need a plan for this Nation we need to say goodbye to archaic idealogist

We need forward reasoning
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by selemempe: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
isaacsegun:

first you tag me a Yoruba Muslim, but I will just tell you to check my Monica if it look like that of Muslim name. the problem you guyz have is that any Yoruba man that supports buhari is automatically a Yoruba Muslim which shows the level of you people's I.q. And let me school you little about Yoruba, an average Yoruba person is not driven by religious sentiment, we tackle issues based on individual perspective without religious colouration and the last election results from different state in southwest can corroborate that unlike your southeast region that voted based on religion and party affiliate (no wonder a failure like ikpeazu was still reelected). you guyz always make noise as if you are the best in everything.

note: I'm not a buhari supporter and I will never be but the way you people are seeing yourself and also insulting other tribes is so annoying.
ok yen yen yen u are not a yoruba muslim...just a pain in the ass yoruba man. Igbo leaders have been quiet since 2015 and doing their thing codedly....i guess their quietness is so loud that u guys cant bear it anymore.

Everybody was here wen eye witness said that the people who killed your leader's daughter are herdsmen....bigot tinubu driven by igbo hate had to openly suggest they were igbos. Miscreants all of u
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by GMbuharii: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
helinues:
Another achievement.

undecided

Condition yaff catch this one finally

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..
grin D

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Pearlqueen(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Who grammar help?
Go back to romance section joor
Sarrki the political juggernaut

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
A very handsome Commander In Chief of Armed Herdsmen of the Federal Republic.

May you live long and show Nigerians that you are the President they deserve.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by pfadom: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buy or borrow some sense. Your deficiency of it is evident. You definitely need it.

EkunKekere:

Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Solohmony: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Now if the President is the enemy of nation, then he will be the one that will not know peace.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by 02Kebreal(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

Your case is spiritual
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by sarrki(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Sarrki the political juggernaut

Nah me be dat
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by plaindealer: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
EkunKekere:

After 4 years of painment, wailing, moaning, hatred, and bigotry, you are about to incur another 4 years of painment, wailing, moaning, hatred and bigotry.

See ya miserable life... grin grin
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by theomerio: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
the insecurity issue is be perfected by idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist, they will soon be crush.
You see the people who voted Buhari, people whom I exchange comments with on this forum? He can't even make a simple correct sentence. Almajiri cows. SMH
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by spartan50(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Go and die... according to Oshiomole!
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by theomerio: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

They are trying to cause animosity between south west and the north in conjunction with Pdp
grin grin grin
So the North and Southwest are now officially husband and wife...Hahaha. Tinubu is Buhari's wife. O boy, this country is a joke. I pity the Yorubas for accepting this status.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by obama30: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

I am a director in a public office but i ban anyone from hanging a Sudanese picture in office till the day the Buhari we know appear in public. If anyone which to know how Buhari was crone, the person should look for a Korean Movies tittle THE CROWNED CLOWN.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Justpd: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
From nnewi to aba- aguleri-umuleri-aguleri -onitsha down to awka back to kaura namoda

The picture will be hanged on all offices

Just because of 5k Chai. Poverty is bad
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Mrpojj(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

Does he read?
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by Masterclass32: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Better pic, though his aura still radiates cluelessness.
Re: President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him by fof1: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2019
sarrki:

DOES THIS ADD ANY VALUE TO THE ECONOMY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.