Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (43354 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Look at the foolish things Nigerians elect as leaders. Is this one not a clown?

Is it not progressive countries that elected comedians and reality show casts as Presidents? Foolish talk from a useless leader

5 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by dejio42(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
U think say na kingship u chop?
Highest 8 year u must come down com listen to the same music

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldcoinhub:
The Osun State governor, Gboyega Oyetola has said he felt ridiculed contesting against Senator Ademola Adeleke in the 2018 gubernatorial election in the state.

He made the statement when leadership of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), led by Professor Yemi Farounbi, paid him solidarity visit on his victory at the Supreme Court, daily Independent reports.

The governor noted that there was lack of control in the Nigeria electoral system.

According to him,

https://lailasnews.com/i-felt-ridiculed-contesting-against-adeleke-oyetola/

he defeated you heavily in the first round. everyone has learnt their various lessons. 2022 will speak who owns the state.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Germandude: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
You are a big fool.Arnold schwarz aka commando or terminator was also an entertainer when he was governor of california.judge his ability to lead and not what he does as a hobby.for example I like to suck.come and call me a sucker na.mtweew
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Agugbadin: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oyetola what is wrong being a dancer, the man whom God love most David danced before the Lord. You a very proud person

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Marvel001(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wait... Are you better than him??
After you stole his mandate,you still go to media to spit nonsense.You are indeed a COWARD

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by iammo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Cajal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
zoedew:
Indeed so but inwardly you wished it was not Akin Ogunbiyi! Any day he’ll beat you hands down! Deji Adeleke deep inside knows Ademola was a hard sell but felt nothing was beyond n10-15 billion. Ademola brought more shame to the dynasty. On a good day Ademola is a member of the family who should be kept out of the way when the family receives dignitaries!
...u were there sir
Akin will beat oyetola comfortably
Unfortunately PDP rigged Ade dancer in

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by 3kay945(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rigging is now a blessings to be justified in any means necessary. What a country!
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by mcgaius: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
And your don't feel ashamed to ruled by someone whose only certificate is Nepa bill?Hypocrisy of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
But your only credential is being related to Tinubu.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Is it not progressive countries that elected comedians and reality show casts as Presidents? Foolish talk from a useless leader
Ukraine elected a comedian and a actor as president and this mandate robber oyetola is saying trash. if not justice obiora that doesn't attend one sitting in the tribunal, everyone will have forget you.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Vatod(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
And hunger with political blindness followers made it worst by voted for him .that election showed the ℅ few intelligent people in osun . the man who has no any record of working experiences through out his life time than partying and dancing .
we just have to choose between evil, but your statement should be corrected actually!!!
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by tbliss22(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is really deep grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Agugbadin: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
safarigirl:

My brother if there is any word that is worst than foolish, that is what is best to describe people like Oyetola and others
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cajal:
...u were there sir
Akin will beat oyetola comfortably
Unfortunately PDP rigged Ade dancer in
even if Ademola Adeleke and ogunbiyi is been placed for pdp primary election again for 10th time, Akin ogunbiyi will be roundly defeated. ogunbiyi is not a grassroots politician, he's not a politician but a business man. ask osun people about mutual benefit insurance boss.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Ijobaorun(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
It's not your fault, Nigeria judiciary should be blamed for given you Adelekes mandate. That's why you are feeling ashamed now.
Instead of you to be ashamed for stealing another man's mandate.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
........I'm still waitinq 4 that froq-voice from the Adeleke's lineaqe to come and react....the truth is that every sensible osun indiqenes ouqht to have known that sen. Adeleke would have turned their qovt. House to a studio..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Marvel001:
Wait... Are you better than him??
After you stole his mandate,you still go to media to spit nonsense.You are indeed a COWARD
he's a clueless coward I must say, if not justice obiora that missed the signing of the attendance sheet, osun people will have forget mandate robber oyetola.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
A man who won u fair and square till u had to rig an unnecessary, disgraceful and sham rerun
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sonnobax15:
........I'm still waitinq 4 that froq-voice from the Adeleke's lineaqe to come and react....the truth is that every sensible osun indiqenes ouqht to have known that sen. Adeleke would have turned their qovt. House to a studio..
each and everyone knows vividly that oyetola is a mandate robber, and it will be corrected in 2022. it's the fault of justice obiora that missed the signing of the attendance register. alot of lawyers has even learn from that too.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Jetrue3oo: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
stupid people so dancer no bi somebody anyway na dem dem na dem bi virus and bad parasites inside Nigeria wey dey spoil things for this country
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Felixalex:
Yeye man. Yet you could not beat him fair and square, it had to take white handkerchiefs in the rerun to win him.

All of u are jokers, dancer or no dancer
as far as am concern, oyetola will be roundly defeated if him and Ademola Adeleke is been compete for the governorship election and not supplementary election. Infact alot of people has learnt from that.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Unik3030: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
zoedew:
Indeed so but inwardly you wished it was not Akin Ogunbiyi! Any day he’ll beat you hands down! Deji Adeleke deep inside knows Ademola was a hard sell but felt nothing was beyond n10-15 billion. Ademola brought more shame to the dynasty. On a good day Ademola is a member of the family who should be kept out of the way when the family receives dignitaries!
u are just another fool with access to internet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
stupid people so dancer no bi somebody anyway na dem dem na dem bi virus and bad parasites inside Nigeria wey dey spoil things for this country
don't mind the clueless mandate robber, him that's not a dancer, has he disclose his assets to the general public for scrutiny.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by tigerclaws: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
NOC1:
Apart from joke, it is laughable. in a refined country ut can't happen. i know people will be asking what about Zleneski of Ukraine and Weah of Liberia. this people are not od same level with Ademola Adeleke, they are intellectually sound unlike that dancer.
what of the illiterate kunu drinking demon terrorist called buhari?

hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by emkz: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
For all its worth, the dancer forced you to a run off despite the APC rigging machinery which we all know was deployed to Osun State. If the PDP had built alliances with Omisore before the APC took the initiative, you won't be governor today. Be humble Gboyega.

Instead of saying you felt ridiculed contesting against a dancer, I'd say you should show Senator Adeleke some respect. Considering he was a neophyte in politics, he made a good showing both in the parliamentary and governorship elections...this says how much the APC failed to resonate with the masses that a dancer had to be taken serious. If you fail, he stands a good chance of trouncing you in the next elections. Be humble Gboyega.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by magzey: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
U mean the OSUN Michael Jackson?? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Junkie1:
I UNDERSTAND WHERE HIS COMING FROM I WOULD FEEL TGE SAME WAY TOO IF I HAD TO GO UP AGAINST A CARRICATURE OF A POLITICIAN LIKE ADELEKE

HE NEEDS TO GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO DANCING DISCO, THERE'S A NEW DANCE CALLED THE "SOAPY" DANCE HE SHOULD GO AND BE DOING IT
A comedian and an actor was elected Ukraine president, and he's doing well in governance. it's about governance that the people want.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Wantedmiller: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is fatal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ask the electorate how they feel, being ruled by a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.