Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (43359 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by OlujobaSamuel: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
CrazyOptimist:
All these people making reference to Ukraine's president needs special flogging. Take a look at the guy's profile on wikipedia and see his achievements.

I never saw this our own Michael Jackson do or talk anything sensible throughout his campaign. His only campaign strategy was dancing and sharing money. Nothing upstairs .... absolutely nothing.
Lol, leave dem ooo, make dem dey use professional compare person wey no get any job, the best thing on his CV na sales boy, even bubu wey we talk sey get suspicious certificate, we still have evidence of his military training/service.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by mamajj17(f): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
This kind talk fit give old man heart attack..

Lol grin grin grin this guy fit kill grin grin grin
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by King44(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Look at this election rigger helped by BuhariApC Remote Control of Aso Rock o.

Did u really win or INEC rigged it for APcheats ??
u summed it up, I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by maasoap(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he's the people's choice and the same people will give their votes for him again in 2022. the same literates and illiterates loves him and his family including the party he floated his governorship ticket.

2022? Deji has said "thank you" that you should give your ticket to another person. You guys are just looking for a big spender, Deji is not stupid. Besides, the dancer had brought enough shame to the family already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by King44(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Junkie1:
I UNDERSTAND WHERE HIS COMING FROM I WOULD FEEL TGE SAME WAY TOO IF I HAD TO GO UP AGAINST A CARRICATURE OF A POLITICIAN LIKE ADELEKE

HE NEEDS TO GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO DANCING DISCO, THERE'S A NEW DANCE CALLED THE "SOAPY" DANCE HE SHOULD GO AND BE DOING IT
someone who is a senator o u called him a cari watin, on a fair ground adeleke won but on the account of rigging it is obvious who won
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by LordRay205: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
NOC1:
Apart from joke, it is laughable. in a refined country it can't happen. i know people will be asking what about Zleneski of Ukraine and Weah of Liberia. this people are not of same level with Ademola Adeleke, they are intellectually sound unlike that dancer.
Bubu on my mind!
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by OlujobaSamuel: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
dirtydiva:
All ds Adeleke I use to hear how many are dey? There is ds one in Senate dat use to dance stupidly on any slightest opportunity, I don't know if he's the one dat contested for Osun governorship election
He is the clown we are talking about. He was chosen to take over his bro seat in the senate just because the bro(Serubawon) is famous and the family is having enough kudi, ego, owo or money, courtesy of Deji(Davido papa) And Serubawon (former governor and senator), seems their grandpa sef na senator in his days.
Na the senate enter his head which give him liver to try governorship post too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by yemight2776(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oyetola mumu die, and he still beat you if not for the rigging. You didn't sound human to me as well.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
maasoap:

2022? Deji has said "thank you" that you should give your ticket to another person. You guys are just looking for a big spender, Deji is not stupid. Besides, the dancer had brought enough shame to the family already
the party will nominate him again and he will win the governorship primary in pdp in 2022, just be patient till that period. you will see his posters again. he's the people's choice.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

That of Iyiola Omisore that Pdp used and dumped during the Senatorial election primaries? He's not a grassroots politician too?

You termites were feeding off Serubawon's goodwill and Dr. Adeleke's money. You never knew it would end that's why you pushed Omisore out of the party and cheated Ogunbiyi.

Now, you've all lost.
And I hope you know that pdp. made Omisore you are talking about here. he can't even deny that. besides Omisore is no where to be found in osun state politics again.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Junkie1: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
King44:
someone who is a senator o u called him a cari watin, on a fair ground adeleke won but on the account of rigging it is obvious who won
THEY'RE BOTH THIEVES, THIS TIME, THE BIGGER THIEF WON SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

Guy, just shut up.
Shameless loser.

That's how you've been making mouth since Ekiti and you've always been losing.
you are the one that's shameless and clueless ignorant zombie here cos' you are not ready to tell yourself the truth. seyi makinde Runned for governorship seat for 2 times, it was in the 3rd time that he won the election convincely. what he has been planning for more than 8 years have been achieved already. that's called planning and destiny. Ademola Adeleke is coming again in 2022, you just have to deal with that. he's the people's choice and the people's governor.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by BluntBoy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
It is a shame. A technocrat like Oyetola had to contest Osun top seat with a court jester and dancer. Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by OlujobaSamuel: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
King44:
Won senate or given senate seat?
Abegi, who knows him in Osun? It's the conspiracy attached to the death of his brother (poisoned by APC ) that gave him the opportunity to ride on his fame. Serubawon was known as a philanthropist and Ede which is his domain has significant population to determine the result of a senatorial district unlike an election that affects the whole state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
BluntBoy:
It is a shame. A technocrat like Oyetola had to contest Osun top seat with a court jester and dancer. Tufiakwa!!!
the same dancer beat him. hands-down in the first ballot.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Kennydoc(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Debaiz:
Truly it was an insult for a masters holder to be contesting against someone who barely had school cert and who happens to be known only for his street dancing skills and yet a whole lot of people(graduates) voted for him and some are even still fighting for him.

Same way it was an insult for a PhD holder to contest against a cattle rearer without ordinary WASC, yet supposedly educated people voted for the cattle rearer who turned out to be a massive failure.

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by BluntBoy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the same dancer beat him. hands-down in the first ballot.

Beating someone hands down in an election in Nigeria means nothing. We all know that majority of Nigerians vote based on sentiments.

In a sane clime, Oyetola will beat him hands down as both men are not on the same level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Beating someone hands down in an election in Nigeria means nothing. We all know that majority of Nigerians vote based on sentiments.

In a sane clime, Oyetola will beat him hands down as both men are not on the same level.
God's spare our lives in 2022, we will know vividly who will in the contest. oyetola is a mandate snatcher, oyetola is a mandate robber. osun electorates already knows that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
goldcoinhub:
The Osun State governor, Gboyega Oyetola has said he felt ridiculed contesting against Senator Ademola Adeleke in the 2018 gubernatorial election in the state.

He made the statement when leadership of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), led by Professor Yemi Farounbi, paid him solidarity visit on his victory at the Supreme Court, daily Independent reports.

The governor noted that there was lack of control in the Nigeria electoral system.

According to him,

https://lailasnews.com/i-felt-ridiculed-contesting-against-adeleke-oyetola/

lol foolish man u are... Typical arrogance that comes from a thief after they aren't caught... The same dancer won ur ass and pushed u and ur inec best man to run a supplementary election to ensure u aren't ridiculed with all ur cash and coercion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by ridbell01(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Look at this election rigger helped by BuhariApC Remote Control of Aso Rock o.

Did u really win or INEC rigged it for APcheats ??
go and protest in biafra appeal court

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by ridbell01(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Na now you get mouth to talk. I don't blame you. I blame INEC and the judiciary that gave you the undeserved victory
sorry I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
So dancers are now considered as persona non grata ?
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by ridbell01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Felixalex:
Yeye man. Yet you could not beat him fair and square, it had to take white handkerchiefs in the rerun to win him.

All of u are jokers, dancer or no dancer
sorry guy we feel ya pain is not easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by ridbell01(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
My governor you gave biafrans uppercut/ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Biritiko: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
And I hope you know that pdp. made Omisore you are talking about here. he can't even deny that. besides Omisore is no where to be found in osun state politics again.
Johnny the self deceiver .
Lmfao .
Omisore is nowhere to be found in osun state politics indeed . Lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by bejick(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Debaiz:
Truly it was an insult for a masters holder to be contesting against someone who barely had school cert and who happens to be known only for his street dancing skills and yet a whole lot of people(graduates) voted for him and some are even still fighting for him.
I believe he is more
educated than Buhari.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Biritiko: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

Guy, just shut up.
Shameless loser.

That's how you've been making mouth since Ekiti and you've always been losing.
You dy mind am grin
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Adelekefresh: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2019
What as this one done as a governor that he is talking about someone dancing at least he is known for that which is a talent what are u known for gofuuknor
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Ebenezerk2: 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Stupid and arrogant statement
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Ebenezerk2: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Stupid and arrogant statement, corrupt judiciary put words into your mouth
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by oludaves01: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2019
See me see wahala! How were you embarassed when you woefully lost? if not for Tinubu that rigged you in. So becoz he's a Senator he mustn't dance or have a life. Truth be told you're in no way better than him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina / Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic) / Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.