Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola (43358 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by zoedew: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he's the people's choice and the same people will give their votes for him again in 2022. the same literates and illiterates loves him and his family including the party he floated his governorship ticket.
smileyInteresting! Please say Amen to this prayer: “may your life be governed by a Sen. Ademola Adeleke”! Only then will your post be taken seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by zoedew: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
murmee:
zoedew, you couldn't have put this better. You spoke the minds of a lot of Nigerians, especially from the South West. How can PDP throw up someone like Ademola Adeleke for crying out loud! There are so many technocrats in Osun state but they settled for a semi literate shameless public dancer like Ademola Adeleke just because the Adelekes could buy their way with a lot of money. What a shame!

Indeed gross! By the way, it is an open secret that the leaders of the PDP in Osun State wanted a dummy for Governor so they can rip the State treasury apart where he wins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by zoedew: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
rayobaba:
"Kept out of the way when family receives dignitaries"
Am sure you are blank with this statement.
Can u just mention one thing that makes u better than this man. You have forgotten u are talking about someone's father. Someone old enough to give birth to you. Children of nowadays.
If u contest for leader of ur house, do u know u won't win.
Don't bother to respond. Silence await ur possible response.

Typical of the needlessly sentimental who runs mental when the secretariat gives way under the wobbly dance steps of one who never was focussed on anything productive in life! You miss the point entirely. Anyone who does not wish to be put up to public scrutiny shouldn’t stand for elective office. Address the points raised by me objectively. You’ll be taken seriously when you post a prayer here that your life come under the influence of one in the mould of Ademola Adeleke! You don’t get the seriousness of this matter. Osun State cannot afford another four years of misgovernance after the Aregbesola erratic years else it goes burst finally. You watch the trajectory of a life before same is put out as a recipient of power to set policy and govern others. Ademola Adeleke was not it. I’m no partisan politician but am passionate about good governance anywhere and everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by zoedew: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Unik3030:
u are just another fool with access to internet

The discerning knows who as between you and I is the fool here. I won’t join you in the gutter whose language you speak!
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by hybridblood07(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
I understand you bro. To cut the story short, Jonathan has 2 different PHD and failed as a President. What I'm trying to say is that degree does not measure intelligence of a person. Just identify the problem and think of the solution.
Debaiz:

It may not be hypothetically but it actually is in this age and time.

Degree gives you access to some things that ordinary SSCE would never give you access to. You get to work in formal environment and know how to manage people and how they think not to talk of the economics of managing an economy’s finance. The process of getting degree its self has a learning curve that is not obtainable anywhere.

The probability of a non degree or its equivalent holder performing far better than a degree holder is like zero.

Basically the intricacies and mental comprehension of a degree holder can never be compared to that of a school cert. holder. There is limit to the kind of exposure a school cert holder can have.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by 7lives: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Debaiz:
Truly it was an insult for a masters holder to be contesting against someone who barely had school cert and who happens to be known only for his street dancing skills and yet a whole lot of people(graduates) voted for him and some are even still fighting for him.

There isn't much difference between those who voted for the dancer and the dancer himself.
Ti a ba nsukun a ma nri Iran, thank God professor Omisore sent him back to the club, that is where he truly belongs.
We NEED electoral colleges in this country, just like in America, the educated voters votes, should be three times powerful than the illiterate voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by 7lives: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
rayobaba:
"Kept out of the way when family receives dignitaries"
Am sure you are blank with this statement.
Can u just mention one thing that makes u better than this man. You have forgotten u are talking about someone's father. Someone old enough to give birth to you. Children of nowadays.
If u contest for leader of ur house, do u know u won't win.
Don't bother to respond. Silence await ur possible response.

Shior,
Awon omo alaigboran po nile iwe
Won ko f'eti sile soun to oluko ko won
B'oluko ni kon k'awe won a si ma sere ka
Won a jeun jeun jeun, won a gbofo roboto.
Ise ise iyen ki ise ti won
Ere ere, ere sha ni ti won
Dodo ati raisi, ko gbodo koja
Won a jeun jeun jeun, won a gbofo roboto.
The problem with Ade is not that he is a dancer, Ade refused to sit for WASC exam, he sat for only English and still fail the subject.
Ade is a lazy man clubbing his life away with his father's money, politics or should I say jokes apart, the only way Ade will win the election is if he contest unopposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by 7lives: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Arnold Schwarzenegger attended the University of California, Los Angeles and the university of Wisconsin.

Stop educating them jare, we dash them, let those holding briefs for him, make him their governor or look for another dancer to vote as a governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Debaiz: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
hybridblood07:
I understand you bro. To cut the story short, Jonathan has 2 different PHD and failed as a President. What I'm trying to say is that degree does not measure intelligence of a person. Just identify the problem and think of the solution.

When you’re dumb you’re dumb no amount of PHD can erase it(GEJ was dumb) but it surely would help in some things but no matter how smart you are, there will always be difference between someone who struggled to have SSCE after becoming a senator and a PHD holder.

Degree may not measure intelligence but It sure determines the way you analyze problems and proffer solutions.

An SSCE holder may be able to identify a problem at the face value but a BSC holder would be able to go deep to the root cause.

An SSCE holder will provide solutions to the best of his mental capacity even if they present a false solution to him he doesn’t have the basic knowledge to decode it or verify.

This is where debate should always come in. Debate will be used to judge the character and intelligence of the candidates whether SSCE or BSc.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Debaiz: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
7lives:

There isn't much difference between those who voted for the dancer and the dancer himself.
Ti a ba nsukun a ma nri Iran, thank God professor Omisore sent him back to the club, that is where he truly belongs.
We NEED electoral colleges in this country, just like in America, the educated voters votes, should be three times powerful than the illiterate voters.

With the level of corruption and lack of integrity in our society even the educated folks are not left out. You can imagine having electoral college votes in the presence of Atiku’s dollars.

Let the whole country vote for the president while the electoral college determine the legislatures from each states.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by BluntBoy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Adeleke will always defeat mandate robber oyetola more than 10 times if they go to any contest.

He will beat Oyetola only in a dancing contest.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

He will beat Oyetola only in a dancing contest.
At least he beat the clueless mandate robber mercilessly in the first contest. as far osun state is concerned, Ademola Adeleke is the best politician to reckon with. oyetola is just a figure head in government.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
7lives:

Omisore ko Omisebi niiiii, baba alagbado Omisore has been relegated to background in osun state politics. the whole world knows that he's a clueless betrayer. last last he will never get the ministerial position. has the clueless murderer refund the money he embezzled??
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Ghokes(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Upper cut o.
Na now Oyetola geh mouth. Shamelessness
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by BluntBoy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
At least he beat the clueless mandate robber mercilessly in the first contest. as far osun state is concerned, Ademola Adeleke is the best politician to reckon with. oyetola is just a figure head in government.

You mean best dancer? grin

Compare Oyetola's CV outside politics with that of Adeleke and come back and modify your post. We are not even talking about academic qualifications, but years of experience working in a leadership capacity.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Biritiko: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I mean your clueless and political betrayal Omisore, baba coalition. Oponu ayirada.
Can you type this without crying??
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by hybridblood07(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Alright. Thanks for sharing your own opinion.
Debaiz:

When you’re dumb you’re dumb no amount of PHD can erase it(GEJ was dumb) but it surely would help in some things but no matter how smart you are, there will always be difference between someone who struggled to have SSCE after becoming a senator and a PHD holder.

Degree may not measure intelligence but It sure determines the way you analyze problems and proffer solutions.

An SSCE holder may be able to identify a problem at the face value but a BSC holder would be able to go deep to the root cause.

An SSCE holder will provide solutions to the best of his mental capacity even if they present a false solution to him he doesn’t have the basic knowledge to decode it or verify.

This is where debate should always come in. Debate will be used to judge the character and intelligence of the candidates whether SSCE or BSc.
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Debaiz: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
hybridblood07:
Alright. Thanks for sharing your own opinion.

Wait hope you didn’t think I was referring to you with this line “When you’re dumb you’re dumb...”?
Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by hybridblood07(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Not at all. I knew you were referring to GEJ
Debaiz:

Wait hope you didn’t think I was referring to you with this line “When you’re dumb you’re dumb...”?

1 Like

Re: I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola by Debaiz: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2019
hybridblood07:
Not at all. I knew you were referring to GEJ

Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic) / Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.