Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia (24983 Views)

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament / William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by safetyInspector(m): 3:10am On Jul 18, 2019
The truth is that June/July/August are not the best months to host outdoor tournament in North African countries. Even at early hours of the night humidity will still be high. I don't blame them so much for not coming out.
miniziter:
Egyptians worse sha! Am sure CAF won't make much profit for allowing Egypt to host the tournament.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Trezagezz: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2019
After dragging us to 3rd position....
Ekong wakaaaaaaa
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by SoNature(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2019
VillagePipu:

Do you understand what deflection means?

It wasn't a deflection.

The guy tried to put the ball into safety but it ended up at the back of our net
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by yemmybx(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2019
mascot87:
Guys please, i noticed something today. I was walking on Falomo bridge this morning and something keeps on telling me to jump into the ocean and that it would be fun. I wanted to consider it because in my mind i also think it would be fun to dive into the ocean. It was so strong and i almost did but then i thought about the implication. What if a big fish bite my yansh angry
Anyway, i did not jump but i think i will have to try it some other time undecided
This guy shouldn't be taken for a fool. I wish our government can pick you up from this tip. Please no matter what DONT kill yourself. Tomorrow is another day
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Akwa Ibom boy weldone
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Americanboy35: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Very useless Egyptians, empty stadia in every venue
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by thaoriginator: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Man of match with 2 two OG to his name
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Ikpongiton: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Mumu of the match
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by miniziter(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2019
safetyInspector:
The truth is that June/July/August are not the best months to host outdoor tournament in North African countries. Even at early hours of the night humidity will still be high. I don't blame them so much for not coming out.

Are you now saying we should blame the CAF?
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by TommyAnthem(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2019
He is a saboteur! Always working against national interest.
Mrjaz:
Ekong way score Nigeria

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by safetyInspector(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2019
I will not cast all the blame to CAF because they had a limited alternative when Cameroon was stripped of the hosting right. Moving the competition from January/February is never the right decision from CAF.
miniziter:

Are you now saying we should blame the CAF?
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Lucky5000(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Well deserved, he really tried
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
He deserved it.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by ubcandid(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
thaoriginator:
Man of match with 2 two OG to his name

Which was the second?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries / Between Footballers And Musician,who Is More Popular And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.