Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

35 Most Romantic Goodnight Messages That Will Increase Her Love For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Most Romantic Goodnight Messages That Will Increase Her Love For You (1851 Views)

British Bride Introduces Her Nigerian Husband In The Most Romantic Way / Hello Niggas,here Are 50 Flirty Text Messages That Will Make A Girl Go Crazy / Actress 'cossy' To Increase Her Ass, Says I'm Tired Being Called 'flat Butt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Most Romantic Goodnight Messages That Will Increase Her Love For You by ucmarcel(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Spice up your relationship by sending your girlfriend/wife these 35 most romantic goodnight messages before she goes to bed. These cute good night wishes will bring the smile on her face and make her feel special.

35 Most Romantic Goodnight Messages For Girlfriend/Wife
My Princess, You are the last thing I think about before I fall asleep and the first thing I think when I wake up. I love you – Sweet dreams.

2. It is so hard to be away from you. I miss you so much. I cannot wait to be home and see you again. Good Night. Hugs and kisses.

3. Even though thousands of stars shine bright in the sky. But, you’re the one and only shining star of my life,Sweet dreams my love!!

4. You have no idea how much you have made me smile today. I won’t stop thinking about you all night! Goodnight my love!

5. Before you sleep, I wanted you to know that I would have waited an eternity to meet you, but I’m really glad I found you when I did.

6. Nights feel colder when you are not by my side. I would do anything to be with you right now. I hope that you are having a wonderful evening, baby. See you tomorrow. Goodnight.

7. It’s so hard to fall asleep without you. I miss you so much that it hurts. Hope that you are not as miserable as I am right now. Have the best night, sleep well and wake up rested, baby. Love you so much.

8. Good Night, my love. I hope you sleep well and have the best dreams. Love you so much. Can’t wait to see you in the morning

9. You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Good Night, my love, and pleasant dreams

10. I hope you are having the best sleep tonight. I’m feeling so happy thinking that tomorrow will be a new day in my life with you still in it. Good night my love!

11. The Earth moves around the sun, it’s an eternal truth. Just like our bond, it is also eternal. I miss you a lot. Have a nice sleep and beautiful dream. Good Night my dear!

12. I want you to know that every time I see you, I still get butterflies, I can’t wait to see you in my dreams.

13. I would do anything to make you smile, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, goodnight.

14. You are the woman of my dreams. I hope your dreams are as wonderful as mine. Sleep well, my darling, Goodnight.

15. Good Night, sweetheart. I think about you all the time when you are away. I am so very proud of you, Kisses.

16. I miss going to bed with you at night and waking up by your side. I can’t wait till I get home. Good Night, dear. Sleep well.

17. You are so beautiful and smart. I just love being with you. I think about you all the time when you are not here. Sleep well and lovely dreams.

18. Dreaming about you every night is a thing I’m getting used to. Although I love seeing you in my dreams, I prefer feeling you by my side. Can’t wait to see you again. Have a peaceful night and a beautiful morning, baby.

19. Going to sleep without you is a pure torture. I wish I could feel your soft skin on my skin, your warm breath on my lips. Wishing you a good night and a deep peaceful sleep. All my dreams are about you, love.

20. Although we are miles away, I still can imagine you lying next to me and breathing quietly. You’re so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep. Send you lots of hugs and kisses. Sleep well my love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Konji As A Young Man In Mid To Late Twenties / Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? / This Akwa Ibom Dude Was Smoking A Pipe On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.