Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? (1791 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Thinktank32: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
I see threads on nairaland about nice guys and bad boys everywhere and to me I think it has everything to do with appearance and financial stability. If you are a man and ladies demand you alot you will be rude and bad that's just the simple fact. And if you are a man and ladies don't give you attention you will tend to be nice as simple as that. You can't expect a kante to be a player. Just take a look at shop owners, a shop owner that just had a customer after spending the whole day will be over nice to the customer while the ones with many customers rushing them will tend to be rude.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by chatinent: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
To foolish girls, yes; whether or not he is rich or damn penury-stricken.
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by makydebbie(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
I doubt maybe it's the sex game or something.
If you no fine and you no get money e go hard sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Thinktank32: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
chatinent:
To foolish girls, yes; whether or not he is rich or damn penury-stricken.
Hmmm I don't think I have seen broke ugly guys with lots of women. But I have seen very cute dudes with just one ugly lady

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by ouzo1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mehn that one na double wahala o..just respect urself like me and occupy back seat.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Emmizay12(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
I believe it has everything to do with self esteem when dealing with ladies,, once you have game you can get girls be you ugly, rich, handsome or poor,

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by kecee99(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thinktank32:
I see threads on nairaland about nice guys and bad boys everywhere and to me I think it has everything to do with appearance and financial stability. If you are a man and ladies demand you alot you will be rude and bad that's just the simple fact. And if you are a man and ladies don't give you attention you will tend to be nice as simple as that. You can't expect a kante to be a player. Just take a look at shop owners, a shop owner that just had a customer after spending the whole day will be over nice to the customer while the ones with many customers rushing them will tend to be rude.
Getting girls has nothing to do with physical appearance...if you aren't confidence or outgoing enough, you should try to have money atleast. That's why introverted male rarely becomes a player because of there reserved and quiet nature

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by jasman1: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
You have to have something to attract them in the first place, I doubt such person will have that many girls to play around with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
in nigeria u know what attract most ladies right?
dont pretend u dont know cheesy
have that thing and it dont matter if u ugly or handsome cheesy
u will be a succesful playa
but wait oo can someone be broke and ugly the same time?
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by ecstasy357(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
I doubt maybe it's the sex game or something.
If you no fine and you no get money e go hard sha.

No, Nada...not at all.

It's v possible. It all depends on the guy, confidence is d key....it's as sexy as F***
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oga, are you asking this to know your chances.
Well, since you're not handsome and rich just like I'm not, your best bet is to be good in za ozza room if you wanna be a player.

As for me, I take solace in the phrase that all things are bright and beautiful...so I'm handsome before the heavens. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Froshloaded: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nah!!
He will have sth to offer
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Game. If you've got Game, your looks or financial status don't really matter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by helinues: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
So if person broke, does that mean his John Thomas would stop working?

Asking on behalf of a friend
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by missimelda01(f): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
lol as long as you're good in the oza room, some girls will still rush you like ice cream grin

I've heard that girls rape guys, what else is left biko?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by mumumugu(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
sweet talk them...dem go fall...
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Gina2019(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmizay12:
I believe it has everything to do with self esteem when dealing with ladies,, once you have game you can get girls be you ugly, rich, handsome or poor,
what kind of game is that? Ps4 or what game?
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Gina2019(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
You can't be broke and ugly. Pick a struggle!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gina2019:
what kind of game is that? Ps4 or what game?
whott game
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Tookool(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who's he playing?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Realfrankie(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tookool:
Who's he playing?

Arsenal grin
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by Tookool(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Realfrankie:

Arsenal grin
I've given up on arsenal

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Broke And Ugly Guy That Is A Player? by MrCork: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gina2019:
You can't be broke and ugly. Pick a struggle!

please can I hav 3some with u & Makydebbie...its her birthday nest week & she has all ready agree u r beautiful & that I should choose u. Juss me, u & Makydebbie for 3some. R u available? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back / AVERAGE BOY … (18+) / How Can I Quit Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.