Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Do You Deal With / Accept That You Ain't Going To Be With That One Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With / Accept That You Ain't Going To Be With That One Person? (349 Views)

How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? / It Pains Me To Accept That I'm Training Girls For Others To Lash / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With / Accept That You Ain't Going To Be With That One Person? by banjicom(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Lols cheesy I had my first real heartbreak beginning of this year, it wasn't easy i must say but life goes own. I am just curious how do you deal with / accept that you ain't going to be with that one person?
Re: How Do You Deal With / Accept That You Ain't Going To Be With That One Person? by kpeteman(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2019
You move on with life,me I guess when it does happen,i will just put more energy into my business and prosper more and more. Sucves its nice
Re: How Do You Deal With / Accept That You Ain't Going To Be With That One Person? by Rebelutionary: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
banjicom:
Lols cheesy I had my first real heartbreak beginning of this year, it wasn't easy i must say but life goes own. I am just curious how do you deal with / accept that you ain't going to be with that one person?
Simple! Don't take life too seriously... its a mindset mechanism you have to learn over time and this doesn't just apply to relationship but to everything!

Enjoy every moment while it last and once in a while have this "what if this ends for any unforseen reason conversation" with yourself and with him/her!

Am I being negative here, nope! Just being realistic
Re: How Do You Deal With / Accept That You Ain't Going To Be With That One Person? by Ryan03(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
It wasnt easy at first, but i realised its a thing of the mind. Forced myself to move on, focus on something different from my everyday thing. With time, it just passed. We are friends and i Dont feel any pain when i see her

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / Why Do Kalabari People Love Lawn Tennis / Cabbage Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.