Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? (2331 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Havesomesense(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
My girlfriend of 1 year and 5 months just told me that she has a daughter.
She said she was impregnated at the age of 16 in 2015 by a guy who promised to give her admission. She said they had sex once and that the guy took away her virginity.
My girlfriend will be 24 this year and her daughter will be 7 years.

I asked her for proof and she showed me her daughter's birth certificate with her name written as the mother and pictures of her daughter when she was a baby.
She is not involved in her daughter's life, her daughter lives with her Aunt.

I wouldn't have fallen in love with my girlfriend if she had told me in the beginning of the relationship that she has a child.
I remember telling her multiple times when we talked about baby mamas' in the early stage of our relationship that I can fvvk them but I can't have anything serious with them.

I still love my girlfriend but I'm not proud of her currently.

I need opinions of matured folks concerning this issue.

I don't want this post to appear on front page.

Finally, my perception of girls has changed for worse.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by jetwonder(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin walk away, and pursue your dream wife

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by lilvicky68(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
After the advice..you will still take your own decision so no need..

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Choilila: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:
She said she was impregnated at the age of 16 in 2015 by a guy who promised to give her admission. She said they had sex once and that the guy took away her virginity.

I asked her for proof and she showed me her daughter's birthday certificate with her name written as the mother and pictures of her daughter when she was a baby.

I wouldn't have fallen in love with my girlfriend if she had told me in the beginning of the relationship that she has a child.
I remember telling her multiples times when we talked about baby mama's in the early stage of our relationship that I can fvvk them but I can't have anything serious with them.

lalasticala

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Simplelion: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Would you choose someone who has aborted 19times at the age of 19yrs for a married man over her?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by dawnomike(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:

I asked her for proof and she showed me her daughter's birthday certificate with her name written as the mother and pictures of her daughter when she was a baby.

I remember telling her multiples times when we talked about baby mama's in the early stage of our relationship that I can fvvk them but I can't have anything serious with them.

It is your choice to make... If you can cope with it, you've got to love her unconditionally.
If you can't cope with it, the earlier you let her go... The better.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Op, you're a SIMP

you better dump that girl and move on with ur life. angry

This is how they go around looking for simp to manipulate and hook up to.

Oga, dump that girl asap and move on. Real niggas like us keeps banging them on a steady while SIMPS keeps eating the remains.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by rickpat(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:

...the only wrong your girlfriend did was not telling you from the beginning..*I wonder she should not be proud of a daughter that people would give up everything to have*...well bro,if you can forgive her and she never keeps secret from you next time..then continue with your relationship..and please remember since you love her,love the little girl too,she didn't bring herself to this world...so please if you can't love them both,then QUIT....let your girl learn to open up and trust you in all issues...secrets like these ain't good...love them both or quit..cus your girl will never be happy in that relationship if you don't love daughter as well...forget her if you can and if you still love and want the relationship..
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by OloshoMan: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
This relationship will not last, Walk away if you feel you don't want to be with her. She was honest with you, so please if you feel you cannot be with her after learning about this just let her go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Nonexisting: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Simplelion:
Would you choose someone who has aborted 19times at the age of 19yrs for a married man over her?
Is this why he is here? Must he choose between the pretentious snake he is dating and the one you described? Doesn't he also have the option of choosing a decent girls? Get the fucck out of here. angry

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Galaxydon1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Op, you're a SIMP

you better dump that girl and move on with ur life. angry

This is how they go around looking for simp to manipulate and hook up to.

Oga, dump that girl asap and move on. Real niggas like us keeps banging them on a steady while SIMPS keeps eating the remains.
you are a SIMP

1 Like

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Simplelion: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nonexisting:
Is this why he is here? Must he choose between the pretentious snake he is dating and the one you described? Doesn't he also have the option of choosing a decent girls? Get the fucck out of here. angry

Let me start from your last sentence, if i get the fucck out of here, you wouldn't be here typing rubbish cus it's that same fucck that brought you to this mother fuccking world.

Second get it into your fuccking skull that there more decent single mothers than single ladies....now argue with your empty fuccking skulls.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Abfinest007(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Leaving her will be ur worst decision marry her if her attitude is good
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Healthrelatedjo: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bro,tbh with you,I will gladly get married to my ex girlfriend (a single mother of 1) than to get involved with a 18yrsold girl dt has aborted 7times.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Galaxydon1:
you are a SIMP

The way y'all SIMPs and pussy ass niggas are always quoting me this days is surprising. angry

I'm sure this pussy ass nigga is also in the same boat as the OP. Bunch of pussy ass niggas!!
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by advanceDNA: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Simplelion:
Who told you the woman in question has not aborted plenty times??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Bro,tbh with you,I will gladly get married to my ex girlfriend (a single mother of 1) than to get involved with a 18yrsold girl dt has aborted 7times.

What manner of Simpson prayer is this?

My friend reject and cast this prayer point out immediately!! angry

E sure me die say that your ex has done even more than 7 abortions after giving birth to that 1 child.

And You are here, wishing to Marry someone who an alpha male banged, dumped and moved on. No doubt, alpha male keeps eating the real food while Simps eats the remains.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:

I asked her for proof and she showed me her daughter's birth certificate with her name written as the mother and pictures of her daughter when she was a baby.

I remember telling her multiple times when we talked about baby mama's in the early stage of our relationship that I can fvvk them but I can't have anything serious with them.

Bro, i understand the sting and pain dating a single mother. Most these single mothers do hide the child(ren) from guys that her into them so that, it won't repell them. Honestly, i don't find it comfortable dating single mothers. But If u like her, date her.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Truvelisback(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Who told u single mothers don't abort? Haven't u seen or heard abt single mothers who have issues bearing children for their current partners?
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Havesomesense(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, i understand the sting and pain dating a single mother. Most these single mothers do hide the child(ren) from guys that her into them so that, it won't repell them. Honestly, i don't find it comfortable dating single mothers. But If u like her, date her.

Thanks bro. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Simplelion: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Who told you the woman in question has not aborted plenty times??

Na you perform the abortion huh, are you the doctor?
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Truvelisback(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Is she working?
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by lilachiever(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:

I remember telling her multiple times when we talked about baby mama's in the early stage of our relationship that I can fvvk them but I can't have anything serious with them.

I dated one. It didn't end well.

She went back to cheat with him and with others.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by advanceDNA: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Simplelion:

Na you perform the abortion huh, are you the doctor?

Sexually active girls and abortion na 5 and 6..

All those ones wey don born seff don do abortion tire before them decide to leave the one you met them with...
.all that “it’s my first time, he took my virginity and got me pregnant, and I’ve never had sex since then...na 1998 format...e don cast tey tey..
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Simplelion: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sexually active girls and abortion na 5 and 6..

All those ones wey don born seff don do abortion tire before them decide to leave the one you met them with...
.all that “it’s my first time, he took my virginity and got me pregnant, and I’ve never had sex since then...na 1998 format...e don cast tey tey..

Not too far from the truth, but believe it or not that one has a child does not mean that other single ladies out they are better than her.... most of then don't even have womb again.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Havesomesense(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is she working?
Yes
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Truvelisback(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Havesomesense:

Yes
If u like her, date her. I know deeply in ur heart, u never wished for a single mother.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Havesomesense(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u like her, date her. I know deeply in ur heart, u never wished for a single mother.

Yes o. Time will tell.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by samuelson06(m): 2:38am On Feb 11, 2022
I don't see any big deal about the girl having a child. Being a single mom doesn't make her less of a woman.

Like you've said, she's been your girl for more than a year and you've seen her character and all that. Is there something you don't like about her? Maybe her body or attitude. Is that thing really a big deal?

See, your wife won't come from heaven. No one's perfect. If you're cool with her in other things then forget about the child thing. She probably hid it from you so you won't leave but she can't keep doing that all the time.

I'd advise you continue with her if it's just about her being a single mom. You don't know tomorrow. Don't make it appear as though she's committed one hell of a sin that can't be forgiven.

Trust me, it's not easy to be a woman and having to deal with men who are constantly plotting about how to sleep with you when you don't even have that in mind only to be shocked when you realized that this person has been nursing evil against you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Havesomesense:

Interesting, I hope your girl is not who I am thinking.

This one is 24 or will be 24.
Just got admission to study nursing.

Had mentioned if I can date a single mother which I told her that I have dated about 4 in the past so it is not a big deal.

When I asked if she is the single mother she said no but I knew she is lying but I don't want to probe further sha cus she is not the only girl I am dating.

E fit be say me and op de date the same girl but I doubt the possibility.
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Kreddy: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2022
hmmm
Re: How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? by Nozino: 4:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Havesomesense:

Walk away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date A Former Runs_girl? / Very Funny Story Of Kids That Came From Abroad To Nigeria / Extreme Resemblance Between Sam Dede And American Actor Ving Rhames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.