Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Do Women Love Pain?:wizkid Babymamas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love Pain?:wizkid Babymamas (354 Views)

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / Why Some Men Don't Want To Marry Women With Kids Or Babymamas / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Pain?:wizkid Babymamas by bigpriik: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
It baffles me the way women choose to suffer in the hands of violent men because they have money and fame while they are millions if not billions of good men out there.this same issues occurred in 2016 with his first baby mama shola now this one thinks he loves her now she gets beating regularly ,I don't blame wizkid one bit because he knows this women love him for his money and fame not for who he is ,they think all men are stupid like davido or magado ,nothing pains a man more than when he discovers you like for his social status rather than who he is we are humans for Christ sake .my own is go for what or who you like in life but be ready to face the consequence of your decision:go for your rich guy, fine guy, funny guy and reject the one that loves you but doesn't match your taste ,but at the same time don't come and be disturbing our peace when they start beating you...

#women love pain

cheers

bigpriik....
Re: Why Do Women Love Pain?:wizkid Babymamas by Authoreety: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Na money and love dey rewire their brain settings

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Celebrities Blast Tacha For Insulting And Pushing Mike / The Crocodile Paradox / Anything Wrong In Enjoying The Company Of Others Other Than Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.