Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) (59917 Views)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by fishjam: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Double head snake exists sef
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by nedzuby: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
Africans go talk say na witch turtle be that. Them go pour anointing oil on top him head, burn am with fire. As e dey burn, dem go surround am dey shout holy ghost fire, some go dey speak in tongues. When the poor animal don burn finish, dem go begin sing, "he has given me victory, I will lift him higher, Jehovah I will lift him higher"

����
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Puregold3(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
ceejayMAX:
DRY JOKE
it's not a joke.

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by helinues: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Just a birth dysfunction... just as it happens in humans
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Natoski5(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Kingosytex post=80398749][/quote]..

Sense where are u?
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Starboytwo:
G

You skipped A to F and H to Z
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by abayomilaws(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Evolution may be correct o las las
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
Africans go talk say na witch turtle be that. Them go pour anointing oil on top him head, burn am with fire. As e dey burn, dem go surround am dey shout holy ghost fire, some go dey speak in tongues. When the poor animal don burn finish, dem go begin sing, "he has given me victory, I will lift him higher, Jehovah I will lift him higher"
You are a big fool. Repeat after me.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by rainmoredays: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
dexcira:
shocked
Real estate is the quickest way to wealth. We sell affordable land in the new commercial city of Lagos.
Check my signature
if real estate is the quickest way to wealth. Why are you not rich

2 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by tola9jaa: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
YugoMag:
grin grin grin

In other News;

Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex (Video)

Read Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/couple-fall-from-9-storey-building-while-having-sex-video/
Ads too plenty on your blog make adsense no reason u remove small
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

You are a big fool. Repeat after me.
You are a big fool, I have repeated after you

5 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

You are a big fool, I have repeated after you
You dumbfuck, continue. Na mumu dey worry you.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

You dumbfuck, continue. Na mumu dey worry you.

You dumbfuck, continue. Na mumu dey worry you. I am still repeating after you

2 Likes

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by tfash96(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
I no understand but y Davido dey come to my mind kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by tfash96(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

u be mad guy grin grin ;DNa everything u dey repeat after the guy

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

Olodo. I'm sure you are not a Christian, that is why you find pleasure in making mockery with your unthoughtful utterance. E no go ever better for you and your fam if you continue this way.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

Olodo. I'm sure you are not a Christian, that is why you find pleasure in making mockery with your unthoughtful utterance. E no go ever better for you and your fam if you continue this way.
Olodo. I'm sure you are not a Christian, that is why you find pleasure in making mockery with your unthoughtful utterance. E no go ever better for you and your fam if you continue this way. Still repeating after you wink

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

Olodo. I'm sure you are not a Christian, that is why you find pleasure in making mockery with your unthoughtful utterance. E no go ever better for you and your fam if you continue this way. Still repeating after you wink
This one don mad finish. Now I know how senseless you are, no need.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by biomedics(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Conjoined twins
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

This one don mad finish. Now I know how senseless you are, no need.

This one don mad finish. Now I know how senseless you are, no need. Still repeating after you wink

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

This one don mad finish. Now I know how senseless you are, no need. Still repeating after you wink
Clown
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Nature8(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

Clown
Clown wink

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

Clown wink
This one head don off finish.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

This one head don off finish.
This one head don off finish. sad

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Godfullsam:
End time turtle

LOL
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Nickizoe(f): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Beautiful creature
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by hamrof(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by nextstep(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why are people shocked? It happens in nature, and we've certainly seen it in humans (e.g. conjoined twins).

Sometimes when a single egg splits, it doesn't split entirely, and the two soft pieces grow and eventually turn into two solid entities joined at some point.

My people perish for lack of knowledge and would have attributed this natural phenomenon (albeit infrequent) to supernatural forces.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by nextstep(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

Na so na grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by foster212: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:

This one head don off finish. sad
Lol. See am. Your mumu no get part 2 lol. I leave you to swim in your foolishness alone. Keyboard warrior.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.