Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) (59915 Views)

Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by hamrof(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thank God it's not in our amiable Naija,
you will see something like 'WITCH CRAFT TURNED TO TWO HEADED TURTLE IN ABA'. grin grin
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
How do I know it was not cloned and taken to the beachside for photo Ops grin
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Oluseye101: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
I am Akinola....director at AK rainbows designs ... I design matured tye and dye wears... Currently we are in need of wholesalers across different institutions within the country....are you an undergraduate and you want to make additional income to the money you get from home... Imagine you
Make 500 gain on every wear you sell to your friends... Now imagine you selling to the whole institution...... Any interested person can chat us on 08130214301...we will show you some samples and you'll be waoed .....corp members can also key into this..real bussness deal only...thanks ‎
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
Africans go talk say na witch turtle be that. Them go pour anointing oil on top him head, burn am with fire. As e dey burn, dem go surround am dey shout holy ghost fire, some go dey speak in tongues. When the poor animal don burn finish, dem go begin sing, "he has given me victory, I will lift him higher, Jehovah I will lift him higher"

So make I laugh abi? undecided
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Siamese turtle
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Adakintroy2: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
ceejayMAX:
DRY JOKE

It's not dry.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by osazsky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
See better meat,tortoise meat is one of d sweetest especially on melon soup
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikora:
Africans go talk say na witch turtle be that. Them go pour anointing oil on top him head, burn am with fire. As e dey burn, dem go surround am dey shout holy ghost fire, some go dey speak in tongues. When the poor animal don burn finish, dem go begin sing, "he has given me victory, I will lift him higher, Jehovah I will lift him higher"

Is that all or there's more to say?
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Gbelex(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Just a mutation

Nothing to see here
"Just a mutation"? Kindly explain the word "Mutation" pls if u don't mind
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2019
That's tortoise pepper soup here in naija. Infact It looks delicious grin
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Mikora:
This is what they call 3D graphic description.

1 Like

Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2019
ceejayMAX:
DRY JOKE
Eze Killjoy
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by bestpunterever: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2019
ceejayMAX:
DRY JOKE
it's not dry, either you are in depression.
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by jackie35(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
FuccaFuka:
shocked

I care to know this lady
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wolexdey:

Is that all or there's more to say?
That's all sir wink
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Mikora: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
foster212:

Lol. See am. Your mumu no get part 2 lol. I leave you to swim in your foolishness alone. Keyboard warrior.

Lol. See am. Your mumu no get part 2 lol. I leave you to swim in your foolishness alone. Keyboard warrior. wink
Re: See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mikora:
That's all sir wink
Okay! So, why say such sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.