Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Disclaimer: Udus Students Didn't Participate In Any Protest For Ruga Demand– Sug - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disclaimer: Udus Students Didn't Participate In Any Protest For Ruga Demand– Sug (198 Views)

A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest / Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Umar Yandaki Broke 33years Old Record Of First Class Degree In History Dept,UDUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Udus Students Didn't Participate In Any Protest For Ruga Demand– Sug by MUHAMMADADEYEMI: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nurudeen Akewushola reports for PEN PRESS UDUS

Sequel to the viral rumor on the social media that students of Usmanu Danfodiyo students Sokoto staged a protest in support of the RUGA establishment across the 36 states of the federation to end the menace of the farmer-herder conflicts bedeviling the nation.

The Students' Union, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto , Comrade Faruku Barade has however clarified that the students of the Varsity did not participate in the protest.

It was reported by viralmula.com that some students of Usmanu Danfodiyo University staged a protest in support of RUGA establishment and the report has been generating mixed comments on social media and some have been making reference to the alleged protest to back-up its establishment.

He further explained that the Union is not aware of any protest and as a body they went to the spot to confirm whether the students really participated and the organizers informed that the students of UDUS were not part of the protest.

He said:

"I was called by the chief security officer of the university and the Dean students' affairs to inquire whether we're the organisers of the protest and I told them that I don't even know the plan. The management of the school sent me and some of my excos and security men to go to the scene and find out who are the students planning for it, and we went there and met with the organisers, they said they didn't invite any students to participate in the rally"

Click on the below link to read the full story

https://www.facebook.com/524521464323570/posts/2133375913438109/?app=fbl
Re: Disclaimer: Udus Students Didn't Participate In Any Protest For Ruga Demand– Sug by Kkings11: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
If this is true, Good one then

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (mapoly) Post Utme Screening Form For 2019/2020 Acade / FUNAI Post-utme Screening Result 2019/2020 Out | Check Scores / After Every Heavy Downpour, Out Of School Abuja Kid Swims In Gutters To Eke A Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.