Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? (44734 Views)

Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records / How To Sing Like A Pro Using Resonance Vocal Tecnique / Who Remembers Gino? No Be God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Jebolala(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Thisgospel:
Remember the line -

Yesterday I asked my Mama,
Mama could you please tell me the road from here
And she said ......
She saiiiiiiid lele....lele.... lele oooo
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Sukakma(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Ogasboy12: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Yes, it's been long and i currently have CHINWE IKE as my message ring tone now, also love other songs.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Mrjo(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Estar was my crush way back Until Tubaba came in with his functional preeq....
H
Her Velvety voice tho!!!
did you mean she did something with tuface?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2019
LUGER:
Indomie kids will not remember that "Holy Ghost fire" track
taaah!

indomie peeps know this group, nah cheeseball generation u meant to say..

grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by GENTLETEE(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2019
I remember them vividly. I believe they are no longer based in Nigeria.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by greenprince(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2019
ezewealth:
Holyghost fire na my hit track, especially the guy that rapped as the devil. Altho he is dead now

Na lie! Dekumzy don die? Oh Lord!
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2019
castro316:

Bro that story about her and Tuface. Did it really happen?
It's not true that was just a rumour she's already engaged before coming to limelight.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by greenprince(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2019
ProfGday:
Who will forget songs like these
1. Colour of Love Boyz2men
2. I drive all night- celinedion
3. Talk about love- celinedion
4. No scrub - TLC
5. Brown eye - Beyonce
6. U remind me - usher
7. I wish - Rkelly
8. Heaven I need a hug - Rkelly
9. Dragon - sisquo
10. Walking away - Craig David
11. 7 days - Craig David
12. Swear it again - Westlife
13. Eji owuro -
14. I'm real - Jlo feat Fat Joe
15. Rainy days - Jblige feat Jarule
16. In DA Club - 50cent
17. Clapback - Jarule

In fact all my neighbourhood eardrums no gree rest from my blasting.... Then home threatre was newly introduced ...
Childhood was fun

You're a real gee... I have numerous spotify playlists with songs like these

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Kingsley10000: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019
i really love this girl... pls where is she now?
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2019
amakadihot87:
,...,..... the late General who has turned to your meme,is a cute One o

Lool
General Ibrahim Babangida is still alive Ma.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Kingsley10000:
i really love this girl... pls where is she now?
Presently on my bed now grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by natznext(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2019
LUGER:
the remix with 2face is everything!!!
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Ayoswit(f): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2019
macho44:
Evergreen TRIO. Best R'n'B group NAIJA has ever seen. Those guys simply redefined Rhythm n Blues in 9ja. Aside them, we've only seen a few hits which include;
1. Capital FEMI : Don't Let Go
2: OJB Jezreel : Searching
3: Tosin Martins : Olomi
E get one Terry G song dat year, ah don forget d title, e be like na dis wan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eO8jgQRBJA
I really missed their songs. The west life of Naija that year.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Ayoswit(f): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2019
amakadihot87:
very talented boys...........I can remember one of their tracks then....CALL MY NAME
Chai! With their sonorous voice.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Ayoswit(f): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2019
femi4:
Olufunmi o
mape MI leku o grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by naomishmuel(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2019
They were amazing... I so much love that holy ghost fire, na our choreography song that year�
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Caseless: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2019
LUGER:
my favourite of their songs.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2019
folake4u:

I'm fine, you?
same. Done with exams?
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by DameB(f): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Angelfrost:

Twenty words?.. I can almost swear I hear only the artiste introducing himself, then beats plus further unintelligible gibberish.

grin grin grin grin grin
But fans still manage to make sense of the gibberish and sing along o... It baffles me
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Kingsley10000: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

wetin she dey do on your bed
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Kingsley10000: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

wetin she dey do on your bed
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by GOFRONT(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Olufumi Lola!!!....Ma she fi mi sile lai lai....... cheesy grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by harryjunior17(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ayoswit:
I really loved their songs. By the way, who also remembers the music group 'styl-plus' undecided?
mtcheew, no be yesterday style plus come out?
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by ttmax09(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wait ooo
So Tu Face kpansh this girl back then, like seriously
Don't mind them it was just a baseless rumour. Tubaba actually did a song with her. By the way sky b. Just run after 1 hit
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by captianfreeman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
GISpro:

You can use it to market your product or service.

How sir? Please help me more.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by foztrot: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice.

Also include graduating set of 2004/2005 if i recollect.

Her full name - Ebigbo Esther Olaedo.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by sybarite7(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Thisgospel post=80403808]Remember the line -
Yesterday I asked my Mama, Mama could you please tell me the road from here And she said ...... le le le le le le oooo Sochi ma oo
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by sybarite7(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Thisgospel post=80403808]Remember the line -
Yesterday I asked my Mama, Mama could you please tell me the road from here And she said ...... le le le le le le oooo Sochi ma oo
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by astute28: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
I still remember vividly infact I won go download am now
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
captianfreeman:

How sir? Please help me more.

Have you heard of inbound marketing?

You can use nairaland as a tool for inbound marketing.

Try to google 'inbound marketing'. Hubspot have a good material and blogpost that explains it.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Seyilome(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
victorDanladi:

I always happy to meet people like you

Styl plus with their Impeccable English mint into a melodious rhythm.

Welcome bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.