Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? (44690 Views)

Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records / How To Sing Like A Pro Using Resonance Vocal Tecnique / Who Remembers Gino? No Be God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by deepwater(f): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Back then in o42
If you no watch them perform for awareness ground campus 3 gather here, u need flogging.

After show for afternoon we go go saloon hotel go watch flavor

4 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Fourwinds: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Lol. We kpansh ourselves. She was the first person to suck my D. I was also the first person to lick her cookie.
Okokobiokor...
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked
Estar was my crush way back Until Tubaba came in with his functional preeq....
Her Velvety voice tho!!!
Bros abeg I don't understand. Please explain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Just2endowed2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Link to download her song
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by almarthins(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Her Velvety voice tho!!!

See as u remember tubaba Bleep ups. History never forgetz. Many people dey crush over the girl but tubaba use his charm as usual. Any woman wey tubaba climb na history

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I can never forget her. I used to fvck her so much back in the old days.

I used to hang her on the ceiling in the studio at polygram records and fvck her soprano style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Please is that attached picture Bisola of BBN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Doyenro23(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Northmall:

Lele o lele lekene m oooo

Achi modi ike oh lele Lele lele oh achi modi
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:
Back then in Enugu! cheesy

Babe graduated with First Class (Psychology) UNN, what do you expect from the daughter of a Professor of Psychology! cheesy cheesy Only God knows where and what she is into now.

That reminds me of Sky B, where is that guy? cheesy

My Bebe I’m calling you my Bebe
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by nicepoker101(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Naa.. she is far away now. I don't even know where she has gone to settle with her family.

But a fvck can always be refvcked if the fvcker and the fvckee have fvcked before.
If you try it now that she is married you will certainly be trapped inside there grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by RichDad1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Please is that attached picture Bisola of BBN
Most likely Gabrielle Union
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by ajayiopy: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
LUGER:
I can never forget the sonorous voice of Estar on that track "lee lee" or "Chinwe Ike".Good music is hard to find this days.Their songs always brought tears to my eyes and still do.I believe alot here reading this will reminisce about those days and the songs from Resonance as water roll down their cheek.

Below is a picture of Estar

NO BE TUFACE NAK THE GIRL CAREER COMMOT FROM HER
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by theDEVILisHERE: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Very good singer, but don't stretch it, please... undecided
No stretching here
She has a better voice and sings better than beyonce
A Natural

3 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Lordjb: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Correct song that year, I love it. I still love it cheesy
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Magnifico2000: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
nicepoker101:
If you try it now that she is married you will certainly be trapped inside there grin
Forget that thing. All na fallacies. Nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
RichDad1:
Most likely Gabrielle Union
Kk she looks like bisola
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Sarang(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
I miss them
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Pavore9: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

My Bebe I’m calling you my Bebe

That guy reign o! cheesy
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by ProfGday(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who will forget songs like these
1. Colour of Love Boyz2men
2. I drive all night- celinedion
3. Talk about love- celinedion
4. No scrub - TLC
5. Brown eye - Beyonce
6. U remind me - usher
7. I wish - Rkelly
8. Heaven I need a hug - Rkelly
9. Dragon - sisquo
10. Walking away - Craig David
11. 7 days - Craig David
12. Swear it again - Westlife
13. Eji owuro -
14. I'm real - Jlo feat Fat Joe
15. Rainy days - Jblige feat Jarule
16. In DA Club - 50cent
17. Clapback - Jarule

In fact all my hood no gree rest from my blasting.... Then home threatre was newly introduced ...
Childhood was fun

15 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by OMOTOWO(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Babe graduated with First Class (Psychology) UNN, what do you expect from the daughter of a Professor of Psychology! cheesy cheesy Only God knows where and what she is into now.

ma baby I am calling
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by blank(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
I was a dancer in one of her music videos. I was a student and they paid us small money. grin

Good memories.

10 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by DelphiOracle(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Amuocha:
Great singer better than Beyonce undecided
great singer but placed on d same scale, not better than Beyonce. Anyways what's d meaning of Lee Lee
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Cindy95(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
I love their songs till tomorrow.. I wish they never stopped singing... I still have their tracks on my phone and I play them alot.. They bring back lots of memories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by castro316: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mkpakala:

You are very correct.The father is a lecturer and married to a German. She's now married to her producer. There's another song "ije love" another nice song too.

Bro that story about her and Tuface. Did it really happen?
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by DelphiOracle(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Her Velvety voice tho!!!
Tubaba date Esther?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Saintly01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
I love this group, Esther was something else, I love that collaboration she did with 2face, Chinweike Remix, infact that is my ringtone now.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by castro316: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
ProfGday:
Who will forget songs like these
1. Colour of Love Boyz2men
2. I drive all night- celinedion
3. Talk about love- celinedion
4. No scrub - TLC
5. Brown eye - Beyonce
6. U remind me - usher
7. I wish - Rkelly
8. Heaven I need a hug - Rkelly
9. Dragon - sisquo
10. Walking away - Craig David
11. 7 days - Craig David
12. Swear it again - Westlife
13. Eji owuro -
14. I'm real - Jlo feat Fat Joe
15. Rainy days - Jblige feat Jarule
16. In DA Club - 50cent
17. Clapback - Jarule

In fact all my neighbourhood eardrums no gree rest from my blasting.... Then home threatre was newly introduced ...
Childhood was fun

Guuuuy!!!!! Oh my God. So much nostalgia

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by amakadihot87(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
I really loved their songs. By the way, who also remembers the music group 'styl-plus' undecided?
very talented boys...........I can remember one of their tracks then....CALL MY NAME
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Topmaike007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Sky B bro you remind me of another hit creator.....my babe my babe
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by amakadihot87(f): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lovelyn451:
She looks like a fulani
no she doesn't, check out her nose

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Goldenfinger5(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavore9:

I can't forget Resonance and Sky B. I was in 200 level in the university back then in 2007-2008
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by femi4: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
cassidy1996:
i bought the album then, Chinwe Ike was my favorite track. it was always on repeat

where is NwaAmaikpe?
Onye siri na ogaghi e cheta gi
Onye ahu anala
Onye ahu e fuola

Onye siri na ogaghi e cheta gi
Onye ahu anala
Onye ahu e fuola

Cheta na (cheta) Chinwe Ike
Chinwe Ike (cheta) Chinwe Ike
Cheta na Chinwe Ike
Chinwe Ike Chinwe Ike

O kaka
Onye kere ihe niile
Agada gbachiri uzo
Onye nwe ike
Nna no n'eluigwe
Otito diri gi
Isi mbido na jebe ebe
Onye di ka gi eh
Chi kacha nma (x2)
Chikacha bu
Na ra ekele eh
Na ra ekele eh

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.