Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? (44689 Views)

Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records / How To Sing Like A Pro Using Resonance Vocal Tecnique / Who Remembers Gino? No Be God (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by captianfreeman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
GISpro:

Have you heard of inbound marketing?

You can use nairaland as a tool for inbound marketing.

Try to google 'inbound marketing'. Hubspot have a good material and blogpost that explains it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by folake4u(f): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Godmademan:
same. Done with exams?

Yeah since last week. You?
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by amakadihot87(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
General Ibrahim Babangida is still alive Ma.
.,........sorry sir,my eyes aren't too good again,I thought it's Gen sanni Abacha
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by ezewealth(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2019
greenprince:

Na lie! Dekumzy don die? Oh Lord!
Baba no be today o, e don tey
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2019
folake4u:

Yeah since last week. You?
No exams till a few months from now
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by lookingfly: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
This guy repairs phone in Lagos Island, how did this funny photo become a meme?
Bros, as you see am, naso I see am too.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by folake4u(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Godmademan:
No exams till a few months from now

Oh! Perks of having a different school calendar,aye! grin grin
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
folake4u:

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
folake4u:

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by folake4u(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Godmademan post=80463666][/quote]

tongue
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
folake4u:

Not really...I look forward to the breaks. Campus seem overcrowded/rowdy these days. Probably cos of JUBEB and other students.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by folake4u(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Godmademan:
Not really...I look forward to the breaks. Campus seem overcrowded/rowdy these days. Probably cos of JUBEB and other students.

Hmmm really? It didn't seem rowdy when I went last on Tuesday.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2019
folake4u:

Hmmm really? It didn't seem rowdy when I went last on Tuesday.
Some students had gone home already. When next resumes fully, the multitude will return.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by folake4u(f): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Godmademan:
Some students had gone home already. When next resumes fully, the multitude will return.

When are we resuming again, biko! sad
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Godmademan(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2019
folake4u:

When are we resuming again, biko! sad
I think some departments are not done with exams. Don't think they will not be considered in determining the length of the break. Probably in 3 wks time school should resume.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by BenzEne1(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Naa.. she is far away now. I don't even know where she has gone to settle with her family.

But a fvck can always be refvcked if the fvcker and the fvckee have fvcked before.

Fvck Men!! WTF!!!

Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Beniceguy1: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please someone should remind me the name of artist and song which reigned about 1998 along with Tony Tetula's "I'm in love with two women I don't know which one to take."

I remember a little part of the Igbo Vernacular lyrics but I don't know the name of the Artist that sang it those days. Here is the lyrics part I remember, please help me thanks.

Lyrics:
Ubochi m jere nta, ka mgbada ji ari elu
Ubochi m jere afia, ka afia ji agba oku

Ubochi M jere iyi, mmiri amabidomoo!
Gini ka mmere love etc. (please help me with the artist name. Thanks.
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by folake4u(f): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Godmademan:
I think some departments are not done with exams. Don't think they will not be considered in determining the length of the break. Probably in 3 wks time school should resume.

3weeks?!!! TF! shocked
Re: Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? by Alejobs: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.