Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo (11911 Views)

Hoe Stories (18+) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo by Justofofo: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
These is a story told by a guy concerning his easiest and cheapest sexual encounter with the opposite sex.

These stories give you an insight to what goes on.

Read the full hoe story below;

Continue reading https://justofofo.com.ng/hoe-story-trip-to-oshogbo/

Re: Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo by Skyfornia(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Guy find another hustle
Re: Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo by Criticaltemp: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Poem
Re: Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo by LarryBee1k: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2019
It's not romantic at all
Very disgusting!

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. / PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.