Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation (32957 Views)

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Leonbonapart(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
And some deluded folks will still say village people doesn't exist
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Didnt get that please shed more light bro.

No nairalander kicking the bucket this year is false...... Death comes to anyone at anytime..........
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by dexcira(f): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
uddeze:
Do not be too emotionally attached to anyone for your own good. I lost everyone i had before i turned 26 but I'm still here, an orphan but still alive and pushing.
. embarassed jezz you are a strong man. Remain blessed
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by dexcira(f): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rest in peace dear. This is sad
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by nicepoker101(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sad news. If you are not built with enough shock absorbers such news can make one fall sick easily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by jeremy889: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
OMG What a pity. Rest in Peace
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mknigeriagreat: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No nairalander kicking the bucket this year is false...... Death comes to anyone at anytime..........

Guy that is my prayer for everyone. I am very sure I am not dying and those I know. Even my prayer for you too is to live so long and enjoy life. So enjoy your weekend o. You can also enjoy it with this picture below. Just buzz me for it and it is all yours. Cheers man. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Guy that is my prayer for everyone. I am very sure I am not dying and those I know. Even my prayer for you too is to live so long and enjoy life. So enjoy your weekend o. You can also enjoy it with this picture below. Just buzz me for it and it is all yours. Cheers man. grin grin grin grin

What about if i bought this car and died the next day..... Wetin I gain........ grin
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mknigeriagreat: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What about if i bought this car and died the next day..... Wetin I gain........ grin

See, let us always be positive minded ehn. Death is not on your face now and for God sake stop all this death talk. Bro don't you like this life? In whatever situation you are this life is beautiful and we will keep hoping and praying for a better tomorrow. Live long man.......But and ride till you are tired of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

See, let us always be positive minded ehn. Death is not on your face now and for God sake stop all this death talk. Bro don't you like this life? In whatever situation you are this life is beautiful and we will keep hoping and praying for a better tomorrow. Live long man.......But and ride till you are tired of it.

Death does not give notice...... Are you scared of death?....... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mknigeriagreat: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Death does not give notice...... Are you scared of death?....... grin

I have a convenant with God. I serve a God that has power over death and he promised me in Psalm 91 that ''with long life will he satisfy me and show me His salvation''. So I am not scared of death because my path and that of death won't cross. 120 we are going......
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by ajayiopy: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
YugoMag:
A Young and Vibrant Nigerian Man just died shortly after his graduation.

According to report, he was informed of his mother's demise while he was celebrating his graduation and Second Degree from Nims University, India.

Sulaiman Abdullahi, from Adamawa State, fell ill immediately after hearing the news of his mother's demise, he never got better, so he died.

The News which was posted on Facebook by 'Muhammad Bukar Umaru' goes thus;

"Shocked by the news of his mother's demise, amidst the celebration of his graduation, Sulaiman fell seriously sick, a sickness that would cease his life. Allahu Akbar. He has followed his mom to a better place In Shaa Allah. 

Sulaiman just finished his 2nd Degree from Nims University in India. He was an indigene of Adamawa State and a graduate of Elkanemi College of Islamic Theology, Maiduguri. He was  a gentleman, very quite and humble. May Allah have mercy on his soul and his mother. May they both unite in Jannatul Firdausi. Ameen Ya Allah." a friend wrote.

Read More Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/nigerian-man-got-news-about-mothers-death-dies-shortly-after-graduation/

BABA NOTHING IS WORTH DYING FOR IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by BIXYBABE: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
uddeze:
Do not be too emotionally attached to anyone for your own good. I lost everyone i had before i turned 26 but I'm still here, an orphan but still alive and pushing.
If dey didnt comment wetin we go read @siggy
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

I have a convenant with God. I serve a God that has power over death and he promised me in Psalm 91 that ''with long life will he satisfy me and show me His salvation''. So I am not scared of death because my path and that of death won't cross. 120 we are going......

The beauty of death..... The dead person never realizes.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
dexcira:
. embarassed jezz you are a strong man. Remain blessed

Thank you ma'am. I can't let my deceased family down by being weak, fall ill and join them. No way!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by ajayiopy: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
fatymore:
The love of a mother by her child....

Maybe she was the shoulder he leaned on...
OMO BONE STORY,ENOUGH SHUOLDERS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
BIXYBABE:
If dey didnt comment wetin we go read @siggy
haha don't mind me there.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by fatymore(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
ajayiopy:

OMO BONE STORY,ENOUGH SHUOLDERS
you no be better pikin...your mama offend you?
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by revelation2013(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
When I lost my dad, it took total reliance on the will of God as the omniscience who knows everything to recover. Even up till now it is still painful. I love my dad like kilode, so losing him almost killed me. But I found solace in Jesus Christ and His word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by follock007(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Was he schooling in a tertiary institution that makes Uranium bombs?
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Shimran(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Justbeingreal:
sad

The meaning of life is not meaningful..
i.e the creator's creations are of no purpose? Deep your research and finding,pls
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by decco1878: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
YugoMag:
A Young and Vibrant Nigerian Man just died shortly after his graduation.

According to report, he was informed of his mother's demise while he was celebrating his graduation and Second Degree from Nims University, India.

Sulaiman Abdullahi, from Adamawa State, fell ill immediately after hearing the news of his mother's demise, he never got better, so he died.

The News which was posted on Facebook by 'Muhammad Bukar Umaru' goes thus;

"Shocked by the news of his mother's demise, amidst the celebration of his graduation, Sulaiman fell seriously sick, a sickness that would cease his life. Allahu Akbar. He has followed his mom to a better place In Shaa Allah. 

Sulaiman just finished his 2nd Degree from Nims University in India. He was an indigene of Adamawa State and a graduate of Elkanemi College of Islamic Theology, Maiduguri. He was  a gentleman, very quite and humble. May Allah have mercy on his soul and his mother. May they both unite in Jannatul Firdausi. Ameen Ya Allah." a friend wrote.

Read More Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/nigerian-man-got-news-about-mothers-death-dies-shortly-after-graduation/

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Justbeingreal(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shimran:

i.e the creator's creations are of no purpose? Deep your research and finding,pls
I don't need to argue with you. Tho at the end of the day God is still God. Still you should Look at life from a clear perspective and tell yourself the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Umarzy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rest in Peace.

Meanwhile, why should you go to companies that charge big for your project architectural designs while i can as well render the same service for you at a lesser fee that will suit your budget amount. Contact on my Signature.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by ejemamaka: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Shimran(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Justbeingreal:
I don't need to argue with you. Tho at the end of the day God is still God. Still you should Look at life from a clear perspective and tell yourself the truth.
Can I just cut it short and say you are an Atheist? Indeed human Life is of purpose and meaningful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Joystark(f): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is sad.
May his soul rest in peace.

Nothing hurts more than losing someone you're emotionally attached to. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Graduateacher(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
uddeze:

Good advice. Only God, that's all.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by nbisi: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yea, not easy bro...may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
NigPatriot:

OMG!! What happened? You're really strong man
long story bro. I'm a lone survivor. I won't deny I don't feel hurt everyday but i got an obligation now. Keeping the family name alive.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by higgs: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sad.Bereavement can be a real blow.
Re: Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation by mrZENographer: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
uddeze:

Go to the Lord's Chosen and pitch your tent. It's a powerful ministries and your life will be preserved from your enemies.
Your minsfortune is most likely not ordinary. This has been the tale of people whom their case brought them to Chosen. And they were delivered. The evil ceased.

Check my thread posts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Reasons Why You Should Not Get Married To A Nigerian Man / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.