Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Are My Siblings Jealous? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are My Siblings Jealous? (3544 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / My Husband Is Too Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by ImaIma1(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Iogobenz:
Face your front,face your front....na when problem never come.
Go to your family and fix things with them however you can.
N.a. dem get your back anytime any day.
Also make some people in your family to be financially stable too.that is where the grief is coming from.
All I hear Is I bought provisions,I bought food etc..
That one no be help at all and you should know it.
N.a. provisions dem go use be person?
You know what to do

Not every family got your back. Sad truth.

Why should she help them to be financially stable? Everyone should be able to carve out their own life. She can assist but it's not her obligation to make them financially stable.

Doesn't her own immediate families have needs. I am the last child and nobody had to make me financially stable when they have their own lives and bills to pay. We need to get rid of this entitlement mentality and do or die affair with unsupportive family members.

2 Likes

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Logobenz1: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not every family got your back. Sad truth.

Why should she help them to be financially stable? Everyone should be able to carve out their own life. She can assist but it's not her obligation to make them financially stable.

Doesn't her own immediate families have needs. I am the last child and nobody had to make me financially stable when they have their own lives and bills to pay. We need to get rid of this entitlement mentality and do or die affair with unsupportive family members.
your siblings or family get better money?
I no dey talk of 10 million net worth o!I mean better bread undecided
If they do,you no go come here dey spit this kind talk!
Entitlement mentality? undecided
I am also my mom's last child(favourite actually) And the only reason I am not bothering my siblings is because I found my own way,else them for settle me tay tay or face the consequences wink
See this yeye op dey talk say she do buy them provisions from time to time and expect make we clap for am cheesy
N.a. provisions den dey use become person?madness!
Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by ImaIma1(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Logobenz1:
your siblings or family get better money?
I no dey talk of 10 million net worth o!I mean better bread undecided
If they do,you no go come here dey spit this kind talk!
Entitlement mentality? undecided
I am also my mom's last child(favourite actually) And the only reason I am not bothering my siblings is because I found my own way,else them for settle me tay tay or face the consequences wink
See this yeye op dey talk say she do buy them provisions from time to time and expect make we clap for am cheesy
N.a. provisions den dey use become person?madness!

Is the op worth 100 million? Or she said she has a money tree at home
Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Logobenz1: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

Is the op worth 100 million? Or she said she has a money tree at home
not at all.
But is buying provisions for your bloodline such a big deal that one counts it as good things he or she has done for his or her people?
She doesn't know whatsup yet and I pray she doesn't find out the hard way!
Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by ImaIma1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Logobenz1:
not at all.
But is buying provisions for your bloodline such a big deal that one counts it as good things he or she has done for his or her people?
She doesn't know whatsup yet and I pray she doesn't find out the hard way!

You said making them financially stable. Aside her parents, why should she be buying provisions monthly for the siblings. She can help out when they ask but they don't even respect her in the first place.

Not all family is blood and not all blood is family.

She doesn't know what's up how? She should kill herself to show that she wants to be part of her own family? God is the ultimate judge and He sees what is going on. If she is being treated unfairly by her family, they will eventually pay for it

1 Like

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Logobenz1: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
ImaIma1:

You said making them financially stable. Aside her parents, why should she be buying provisions monthly for the siblings. She can help out when they ask but they don't even respect her in the first place.

Not all family is blood and not all blood is family.

She doesn't know what's up how? She should kill herself to show that she wants to be part of her own family? God is the ultimate judge and He sees what is going on. If she is being treated unfairly by her family, they will eventually pay for it
I think you should ask the op what caused her family members to start hating on her?
Do you think all that bile is for nothing?I can bet that all that contempt is from one person being ok while letting others perish.
It doesn't work that way!
If you get siblings and make head way,don't help them you hear?
Tell them that you only.owe help to your parents and see whether you won't find yourselves in the op's shoes.
Onye ji ego,emegbuna nwanne ya meaning man dey hold money,no leave your people perish!na dem get your back las las..
Ozu siwi isi,enyi ka nwanne a na beh nnaya meaning when a corpse start to smell,that friend that you value more than your family will leave and go to his father's house.
That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by ImaIma1(f): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Logobenz1:
I think you should ask the op what caused her family members to start hating on her?
Do you think all that bile is for nothing?I can bet that all that contempt is from one person being ok while letting others perish.
It doesn't work that way!
If you get siblings and make head way,don't help them you hear?
Tell them that you only.owe help to your parents and see whether you won't find yourselves in the op's shoes.
Onye ji ego,emegbuna nwanne ya meaning man dey hold money,no leave your people perish!na dem get your back las las..
Ozu siwi isi,enyi ka nwanne a na beh nnaya meaning when a corpse start to smell,that friend that you value more than your family will leave and go to his father's house.
That's all I can say

I guess she should force her help on them because they are her family even if they have decided to blacklist her for whatever reason. Laslas are they having her back now?

As I said, not every blood is family and not every family is blood. I have seen friends and loved ones that are better that some family.

2 Likes

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Temmysexy1(f): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2019
There is something the op is not telling us here,there can never be a smoke without fire,before her mother behave like that,she have try to her best but it seen the op is making things difficult.family is family no matter what. you wil always need them I bet u,pls go n make amend wherever u go wrong.tanx

1 Like

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Temmysexy1(f): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2019
pls don't fluent ur wealth to their face n stop saying u buy them provision as if u are doing them good.have they not been eating since all this while u run away from them,pls my dear ur husband family wil use it against u time to come,so be careful how u treat ur family, tanx
Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by Logobenz1: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Temmysexy1:
pls don't fluent ur wealth to their face n stop saying u buy them provision as if u are doing them good.have they not been eating since all this while u run away from them,pls my dear ur husband family wil use it against u time come,so be careful how u treat ur family, tanx
tell am o!
Women always lose their senses immediately they get married.
Imagine such nonsense!you and your husband they join blast your own family.when things go south now,doesn't she know the first thing they will use against her is her disjointed family?
N.a. wa for some people o!provisions?Jesus Christ!such pettiness

1 Like

Re: Are My Siblings Jealous? by hearttolove: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Thanks all for your response.

Am much as I have enjoyed peace facing my front (lol, as some said) for over 4 years now, the truth is a part of me is sad when I remember things aren't working well among us as siblings.

To those who doubt, you doubt it because you have never experienced what I experienced. I can't even go into details. No one will read my post!! It will be too long and except you same experience you'll never believe.

Yes, we were brought up differently and when we start to live together, some were made to feel like less of humans. Only God's grace brought me this far, His grace will lead me on!

I love peace, I pray daily for a reunion because the bible encourages us to live in peace with all men. How good and how pleasant it it for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Am so much close to my husband's family, they saw the coldness on my wedding day to the point they ask if my mum is actually my mum and not a step mother.

Shhhhh, some of my mum's friends ask me privately then ' are you sure you are not a step daughter to her'

To my spiritual brethren, when I decided to severe my relationship with them, I prayed seriously about it, all I heard is I must not hold them in forgiveness, I have forgiven them totally. I know at His time, His healing will be perfected.

Thank you for your time everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls, Nigerians Save Me From My Husband Before We Both Lose It / The Most Beautiful Couple Ever / New Arrival Of Our Beautiful 3D Wallpaper @2800 per roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.