Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically (3089 Views)

She Is Not Yours If She's Not Your Virgin / Your Virgin Girlfriend Of 2 Years Is A Runs Girl, What Will You Do? / SA Dancer,zodwa Wabantu Wears Practically Nothing On The Set Of New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2019
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

Age 15: Girl, who do you like to marry?
Ans: President, Pilot, Minister

Age 20: Girl, who do you like to marry?
Ans: Bank Manager, Lawyer, Doctor

Age 30: Girl, who do you like to marry?
Ans: Business man

Age 35: Girl, who do you like to marry?
Ans: Man that will take care of me.

Age 40: Girl, who do you like to marry?
Ans: Any man that come even if he don't have anything.

At this point, she has expired. All her dreams has failed.

Ladies! please, good marriage comes once. When you have the opportunity, act fast. Stop this idea of checking what a man has in his account or how many houses he has & riches before you marry.

Assess a man by what he can do & then you can see his future bright. Some men maybe poor now but in 5 years time they are millionaires. Pls, share, let the ladies hear and see it.

2 Shares

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by CanadaOrBust: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Lie. Or rather not always true - depends on the culture and circumstances. A woman is always attractive to certain age-group of men at any age - that’s how nature fixed it.

3 Likes

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by elldeb101(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2019
shocked ..Is this really coming from a female? Marriage is not the ultimate for ladies plus All her dreams are not failed because she is not married. Be Guided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by CanadaOrBust: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2019
elldeb101:
shocked ..Is this really coming from a female? Marriage is not the ultimate for ladies plus All her dreams are not failed because she is not married. Be Guided.

It’s coming from a YOUNG female who would likely rush into marriage then divorce around 40, then find her soulmate in her 40’s

3 Likes

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by OlawaleBammie: 3:37am On Jul 19, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

It’s coming from a YOUNG female who would likely rush into marriage then divorce around 40, then find her soulmate in her 40’s
Why would u say such?? i dont understand why some people feel like der r God.
She just made her opinion known and u re nt forced to coment.
what i stil knw is dat at a very tender age every woman envisage bn a good wife at a particular point in their lives bfor the unending circumstance which is at times inevitable in life take it toll on dem

Sunnyshinylight ur msg is passed joo, lookin inwardly into ur writeup, a person with functioning brain would easily/technically know d kind of parents dat brought u up, u sound simple and unique.

3 Likes

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by CanadaOrBust: 4:41am On Jul 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

what i stil knw is dat at a very tender age every woman envisage bn a good wife at a particular point in their lives bfor the unending circumstance which is at times inevitable in life take it toll on dem

Sunnyshinylight ur msg is passed joo, lookin inwardly into ur writeup, a person with functioning brain would easily/technically know d kind of parents dat brought u up, u sound simple and unique.

U are taking all this to a different level all together. If u wish to toast her, do so directly without using this as crutch.
Simple: the lady was saying that a “good marriage” (her words) is a only possible for a lady b4 40. I was trying to point out to her that a good marriage can happen after 40 and a bad marriage can happen in early 20’s

2 Likes

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Nigerfine2: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U are taking all this to a different level all together. If u wish to toast her, do so directly without using this as crutch.
Simple: the lady was saying that a “good marriage” (her words) is a only possible for a lady b4 40. I was trying to point out to her that a good marriage can happen after 40 and a bad marriage can happen in early 20’s
It is absolutely not a piece you can explain to thier knowledge.
You are far ahead of issues of life and time.
You are simply telling woman ...be yourself, your time is your time.
They are cracking old jokes not originated by the OP, but sends those within thier thinking capacity into hidding crying that their time are past.
Let's preach positive as you have. Don't srgue , educste the few that can grasp on
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by carter009(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Keep fooling yourself .
CanadaOrBust:
Lie. Or rather not always true - depends on the culture and circumstances. A woman is always attractive to certain age-group of men at any age - that’s how nature fixed it.

1 Like

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by nuelyoyo(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

Ladies! please, good marriage comes once. When you have the opportunity, act fast. Stop this idea of checking what a man has in his account or how many houses he has & riches before you marry.

Assess a man by what he can do & then you can see his future bright. Some men maybe poor now but in 5 years time they are millionaires. Pls, share, let the ladies hear and see it.
Please why did you put a lady's picture after your write up ?
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by OlawaleBammie: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Funny you grin , i knew u would say this.. @enboldened, if truly dat is wat i want why didn't i go dm her directly instead of bn sycophantic at ur expense?? i dont do dat, i also hate it with passion. Goin by ur attack on her i feel attacked as well cus i share same view with her. if ur marriage is built on truth and love then with God firmament is even the starting point of dat marriage, take Baba Adeboye and his wife as example, if am not mistaking dey got married @ 25 and 18 respectively, literally we would say dey are too young for d journey but see how it pan out!!! am not saying at a point dey wouldn't hav considered physical combat or even divorcement, but as i said earlier, let d foundation be strong so dat ur skyscraper wil b firm. Forgive if av gone too distant anyway

1 Like

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Ask any ladyy

2 Likes

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Olorunnim: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Just passed to say you're beautiful, if that's you in the picture.
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Alright
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by frankkydee(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

In as much as marriage is not the ultimate achievement in a woman's life but in this part of the world its one of the greatest achievement to the women. But i wouldn't agree to a lady just accepting any Dick and Harry into her life just in the name of i must get married at so so age which might not be viable due to some circumstances. You must know to some extent the in and out of the person you are planning to spend the rest of your life with just to avoid future heart breaks.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Deepfeel(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

For the first time I agree with you, keep it up
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by sweetrace(f): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

But he also only voiced his opinion. Her message was the one that sounds like she’s God. Who is she to say when anyone expires? I know of a woman that was probably in her fifties. We attended her wedding and were shocked at how fantastic her husband looked. She was not a good looking woman herself and she landed such a man. We kept asking ourselves if the man was blind. But though we asked silly questions, I was proud of her for breaking societal rules and expectations.

1 Like

Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Ryan03(f): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2019
carter009:
Keep fooling yourself .
You think a woman have a fixed time and once that time passes and she is not married, all her dreams have failed cheesy I wonder who the fool is
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Ryan03(f): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Funny you grin , i knew u would say this.. @enboldened, if truly dat is wat i want why didn't i go dm her directly instead of bn sycophantic at ur expense?? i dont do dat, i also hate it with passion. Goin by ur attack on her i feel attacked as well cus i share same view with her. if ur marriage is built on truth and love then with God firmament is even the starting point of dat marriage, take Baba Adeboye and his wife as example, if am not mistaking dey got married @ 25 and 18 respectively, literally we would say dey are too young for d journey but see how it pan out!!! am not saying at a point dey wouldn't hav considered physical combat or even divorcement, but as i said earlier, let d foundation be strong so dat ur skyscraper wil b firm. Forgive if av gone too distant anyway
So those who didnt get married early will not have strong marriage foundation? So early marriage means long lasting marriage? This one is not ok grin
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by OlawaleBammie: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2019
sweetrace:

But he also only voiced his opinion. Her message was the one that sounds like she’s God. Who is she to say when anyone expires? I know of a woman that was probably in her fifties. We attended her wedding and were shocked at how fantastic her husband looked. She was not a good looking woman herself and she landed such a man. We kept asking ourselves if the man was blind. But though we asked silly questions, I was proud of her for breaking societal rules and expectations.
Hmm, well said as well sir, wat u said here is right, so as wat she said but am reacting to her word in d angle of those dat play away their tyms in the mould of being choosy, extra-selective and all.
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Ryan03(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Just look at this one playing God, who are you to tell a person how to live their lives, when to get married and how their marriages will look like if they Dont marry within a certain age? You are sick
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by OlawaleBammie: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2019
Ryan03:
So those who didnt get married early will not have strong marriage foundation? So early marriage means long lasting marriage? This one is not ok grin
Ahh, ewo otisunmi oo, i didn't say soo ooooooo afterall life no get manual. see pls am tired, am nt a kind of person dat has strenght for argument. pls pardon me
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by AnalQueenluci: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

Nice
The problem is feeding a potential ingrate !
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

Are you single??
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Alright thanks
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by rex444(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abeg why d lady after your post? Anyway that's the kind of no make up face I trip for
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Always
Re: See How Your Virgin's Expires Practically by catalan15(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
HOW A WOMAN EXPIRES

Good Write Up....

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Killed True Love In Nigeria / Beautiful Nigerian Transgender, Deevah, Flaunts Curves In New Photos / If I Ever Marry A Red Piller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.