Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp (13838 Views)

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by GistMoree10: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nigerian guy has shared screenshot of a conversation he had with a Nigerian Lady he met on the street.. Apparently, after a few days of chatting, they had seks..
Read His Narration below, including a screenshot:
Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men?
I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.
Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.
We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.
Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off. Watsapp chat below.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/after-we-had-sex-she-sent-me-this-on.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BHTAdfznPl4/XUrOTHsmkII/AAAAAAAAANs/L1zmb_5-tOMgLgTy5unZBP-FFlVtKYOTgCLcBGAs/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
I think she is in love already, only pretend the minor rejection. Moreover, it seems you're too smart for her likeness. Smile.... Sorry, she won't do that again!

3 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
If you willingly opened your legs to be fvcked, Why come on social media to rant?? lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Lonestar124: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Don't mind them, yeye beings, advantage kor, advantage nii, say to the pained ones they shall be heal.

7 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Drshobz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Farm tool
my broda move on to the next one
I like ur chop and clean mouth
don't fall for dia nonsense emotional blackmail

24 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by TollaniINC(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
what did she mean by paying for the guys sin? this is a new one i’m just hearing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Skmoda(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
I think shea6in love already, only pretend the minor rejection. Moreover, it seems you're too smart for her likeness. Smile.... Sorry, she won't do they again!
Bros, why are you confusing the confuser...
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Bros, why are you confusing the confuser...

Smile, ma mind me hare!
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Skmoda(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bros, you get sense ooooo...

She don see rich nigga, looking for who to prey on.....but you smart op and you japa....

3 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Since you don't really care about the babe, just ignore her demented message, block her and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Yaronmama01: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mtcheeew, these are the kind of gurls that think they're doing us favour by allowing us to touch Dia brezz lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by carter009(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
What is really wrong with some girls.

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Auxigen(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:
what did she mean by paying for the guys sin? this is a new one i’m just hearing
I tot ah was d only one dt saw dt part o..
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Lionsbet: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
See my signature!
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by TollaniINC(f): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Auxigen:

I tot ah was d only one dt saw dt part o..

issue don dey be that cheesy
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
guys please
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by abiolamitodun(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
this issue is complicated...if u were a broke nigga I would have said the lady was sex starved...but since ur financially OK...I don't know what to say...
let me invite elder lefulefu if he can enlighten us on this issue...

lefulefu
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fvucking stupid lies! Bastard
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by slimay(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don tire for naija girls ooo.....which 1 be this again

7 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
abiolamitodun:
this issue is complicated...if u were a broke nigga I would have said the lady was sex starved...but since ur financially OK...I don't know what to say...
let me invite elder lefulefu if he can enlighten us on this issue...

lefulefu
e no complicated jor .the babe was expecting dat after d nacking d bros go probably ask her out or invite her for more sex but since bros don chop her and im no bother call her or send her texts she is feeling used.u know naija babes nau.i guess d babe was plannin to close her legs at first but maybe the guy swag and d guy benz make her to loose guard.now she is feeling d bros might kiss and tell. na wetin dey cause d madness frm her side be dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nat404: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
LOL, smart guy.
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by abiolamitodun(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
lefulefu:
e no complicated jor .the babe was expecting dat after d nacking d bros go probably ask her out or invite her for more sex but since bros don chop her and im no bother call her or send her texts she is feeling used.u know naija babes nau.i guess d babe was plannin to close her legs at first but maybe the guy swag and d guy benz make her to loose guard.now she is feeling d bros might kiss and tell. na wetin dey cause d madness frm her side be dat.
lol...I laff tire...
bad market for the babe
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by CAPSLOCKED: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
"WHAT ARE WE NOW", "WHAT AM I TO YOU?"

I'M SURPRISED THESE FOLKS STILL ROTATE THE ANCIENT MENTALITY. THEY FALL FOR THE TRIPS TO GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.. AND COME WITH EPISTLES IN THE END.

SEEMS THE TRAITS ARE INSIDE ALL OF THEIR BONES AND WILL NEVER BE ERASED FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.

8 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yaronmama01:
Mtcheeew, these are the kind of gurls that think they're doing us favour by allowing us to touch Dia brezz lipsrsealed
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sharp guy
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
"WHAT ARE WE NOW", "WHAT AM I TO YOU?"

I'M SURPRISED THESE FOLKS STILL ROTATE THE ANCIENT MENTALITY. THEY FALL FOR THE TRIPS TO GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.. AND COME WITH EPISTLES IN THE END.

SEEMS THE TRAITS ARE INSIDE ALL OF THEIR BONES AND WILL NEVER BE ERASED FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
Not all gals.... never been a fan of commitment.cant keep talking to someone for up to three months,will be bored.
I recall after been deflowered I went home,and then he came to check up on me that same day, and the calls and messages increased. I wonder were people get the notion that after sex men no longer love, that's not true.we grew closer,and bonded more after the act
Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sometimes I wonder where you guys meet these ladies.

Back to Pluto. grin

2 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by XhosaNostra(f): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
I wonder if he talks like that in person. He sounds boastful & annoying.

6 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by SoftP(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Obviously dude is still a poor kid'. U don't want to have intimacy with her, but u got intimate with her. U even braged giving her poor 2k for transport.

Listen up@thick skull OP, if she didn't liked u, she would have billed u before giving to u.

Learn to respect ladies who endorsed ur opinion, i pity the poor girl.

Imagine if she reads the poo u've just posted online, why won't she commit suicide.

I'm a guy, when it's time for game, u game wisely BOY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp by sauceEEP(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Another staged WhatsApp convo angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / Exquisite Photos Of Beautiful Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.