Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas (1584 Views)

Difference Btwn Women Who Are Hot And Beautiful, IS YOUR GF HOT or BEAUTIFUL? / Iz It Kinda Different When A Guy Dumps You For A Girl From His Race, Tribe Etc / How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by tialundra: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2010
well as a Zim Lady i hve decided to come up wth this poll. the battle btwn Nigerian (men,) and Zimbabwean (men)its all talk on tha streets wit my galz who really cant wait to see who is scooping the prize and tops the POLL.rating shld be based on tha ff: physical attraction, romance, sex appeal,body physique,respect,loving,sex , commitment ,culture etc i think a lot shld be taken into consideration.u knw what i have dated both the Naija and tha Zimbo so i really knw what im talkin about and definately who i wld BRING home to show my MOM!
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by martyns303(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2010
As pathetic as ur write up is i'll try to comment based on my understanding of what u've written. 9ja guys rule, u can't possibly compare em with d ''zimbo's''.
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by cold(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2010
zimba men?lol,i hav nuthin to say.Even Zimbabwean girls run frm their men in2 d hands of strong Naija brothers.Need i say more
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by Macgreat(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2010
ZimBo? grin weird

Naija smiley sweet!
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by queeneve: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
I have seen Zimbo men and I have seen Naija men,

They are no DIFFERENT, so why the competition?
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by MOBO444(f): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2010
tialundra:

well as a Zim Lady i hve decided to come up wth this poll. the battle btwn Nigerian (men,) and Zimbabwean (men)its all talk on tha streets wit my galz who really cant wait to see who is scooping the prize and tops the POLL.rating shld be based on tha ff: physical attraction, romance, sex appeal,body physique,respect,loving,sex , commitment ,culture etc i think a lot shld be taken into consideration.u knw what i have dated both the Naija and tha Zimbo so i really knw what im talkin about and definately who i wld BRING home to show my MOM!

Zimbawbew male are no match for their Nigeria counter part, Nigeria male are miles ahead the Zim male, but when it come to the Women Zim women are smart, lovely and understanding, Nigeria women are also no match for them Zimbawbwe women or any South or Eastern African women in the bedroom, yes i know as i have tasted them first hand here in England.
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by Ifedisky(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
Zimbabwe with their myriad economic and hunger issues seeking comparism? Hmmm, go to South Africa and inquire why Nigerian men were the target of hate by southy males a while ago. Then you go figure!
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by Basildon1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2010
cold:

zimba men?lol,i hav nuthin to say.Even Zimbabwean girls run frm their men in2 d hands of strong Naija brothers.Need i say more
PRECISE as hell! No disrespect to zimbabweans.
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by queeneve: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
Once again I dont see the difference between Nig men and Zib men,

Yall need to get OVER YOURSELVES!
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by MissyB2: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
Zimb werrin?
I'll take my Naija brothers anytime. cool
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by MrCork21: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2010
whattt?? Zimbabwe men? are they even human??

They are usualy skinny alchohilick with pot belly (no oofeinse)
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2010
Mr-Cork:

whattt?? Zimbabwe men? are they even human??

They are usualy skinny alchohilick with pot belly (no oofeinse)

ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 14, 2010
mehn @zim_drill omo dey invite boys for this kinda party, cheesy
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2010
tialundra:

we are worlds apart just like the two countries are on the map

Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2010
pc guru:

mehn @zim_drill omo dey invite boys for this kinda party, cheesy

i will do you love some southern african boooty?
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by Kelvinj(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2010
Mehn that party go rock scatter, kai.

@op
well they are all black man i guess so nothing 2 compare.
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by Brownteeth(m): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2010
Is it zimbo or zombie?
Re: The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas by queeneve: 3:41am On Oct 14, 2010
LMAO! I aint never SEEN NO DANCE FLOOR that got ROOSTER CHICKEN DECORS ON THE FLOOR! WHAT THE HELL? I was looking on the floor like is that ROOSTER CHICKEN I SEE?

THAT SOME FUNNY CHIT! (crying)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Man To Marry You / I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 / I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.