Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give (1582 Views)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by PapaCrotch: 11:18am On May 01, 2012
You know it still baffles me why members would stay online 24/7 on nairaland romance section shocked shocked Is it that you all do not advise yourselves at all? How can you see members online every time you log on and you can not be truthful enough to lead them to the right part. For the ladies here, how do you want to get married when you stay here 24/7? I mean do you think any responsible man would consider you responsible and serious minded when he sees you using the time you can use to study, work or get resourceful but instead staying here to talk romance. Don't you see the amount of women marrying in the real life, are you the condemned fraction of the society? I don't think any decent girl with a serious relationship would have time to spend online that much. For the men, I am really dissappointed your mates are doing business and working jobs, you are always online 24/7, I wont be shocked if most of you are yahoo yahoo, fraudulent men because no responsible man that runs a home would stay on romance section of all places 24/7. If you are getting punny and in a relationship, you wont spend the whole day here. Me think most of the members that lay about the romance section dont have a life and are a waste to Nigerian economy, I mean what impact are you making in your country. Have you all ever stopped to look at Seun Osewa, how many times do you find him online or acting a nuisance? He is a responsible married christain man with virtues hence he knows how to manage his time. Have you ever seen his wife on nairaland making noise? No she must be a wife material, you all to emulate her. No wife material would waste her present or future state like you all do. I am not cursing but most of you would die single except you decide to step up to the plate. Dont you see your mates in high places? All you do is fight and turn this section to a raz local bashing fest. Nl has reduced in it value very classless now thanks to the emergence of lousy figheters that encourage women to support them and fight each other, where are all the old members. You had all better change and look at what your mates are achieveing outside nl, seun wont tell you the truth as he needs the traffice but if he was single he wont marry lazy women who wake up and jump online without doing house chores, bathing. I am advising you all, the economy is bad and yet you feel wasting your time would get you rich right? Keep up d foolishness years from now u will account for you actions and reap what you sowed. 190 has changed and warned members to do the same, members in the past have created threads like these but didnt hit the nail on the head but I will. The fighting makes you classless. The multiple Ids makes you look mad and low life. get a life
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 11:24am On May 01, 2012
Papa Crotch: [s]You know it still baffles me why members would stay online 24/7 on nairaland romance section shocked shocked Is it that you all do not advise yourselves at all? How can you see members online every time you log on and you can not be truthful enough to lead them to the right part. For the ladies here, how do you want to get married when you stay here 24/7? I mean do you think any responsible man would consider you responsible and serious minded when he sees you using the time you can use to study, work or get resourceful but instead staying here to talk romance. Don't you see the amount of women marrying in the real life, are you the condemned fraction of the society? I don't think any decent girl with a serious relationship would have time to spend online that much. For the men, I am really dissappointed your mates are doing business and working jobs, you are always online 24/7, I wont be shocked if most of you are yahoo yahoo, fraudulent men because no responsible man that runs a home would stay on romance section of all places 24/7. If you are getting punny and in a relationship, you wont spend the whole day here. Me think most of the members that lay about the romance section dont have a life and are a waste to Nigerian economy, I mean what impact are you making in your country. Have you all ever stopped to look at Seun Osewa, how many times do you find him online or acting a nuisance? He is a responsible married christain man with virtues hence he knows how to manage his time. Have you ever seen his wife on nairaland making noise? No she must be a wife material, you all to emulate her. No wife material would waste her present or future state like you all do. I am not cursing but most of you would die single except you decide to step up to the plate. Dont you see your mates in high places? All you do is fight and turn this section to a raz local bashing fest. Nl has reduced in it value very classless now thanks to the emergence of lousy figheters that encourage women to support them and fight each other, where are all the old members. You had all better change and look at what your mates are achieveing outside nl, seun wont tell you the truth as he needs the traffice but if he was single he wont marry lazy women who wake up and jump online without doing house chores, bathing. I am advising you all, the economy is bad and yet you feel wasting your time would get you rich right? Keep up d foolishness years from now u will account for you actions and reap what you sowed. 190 has changed and warned members to do the same, members in the past have created threads like these but didnt hit the nail on the head but I will. The fighting makes you classless. The multiple Ids makes you look mad and low life. get a life[/s]
www.bullshit.com

2 Likes

Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On May 01, 2012
hahahahahaha! pastor dey preach oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Emmmh>>>>Peter crouchhhh,FYI 190 is offline due to lack of internet.D guy cant afford etisala or shey na baba sala una dey call am? so get ur facts rite.As for my fellow addicts, u dont know dem and u also clueless on dier offline paroles, so all dis ur blah blah blah needs to be transferred to recycle.

Cheers!!!
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by kilimanjaro(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2012
Op, u don't tell people how to live their life. Mind your wahala!
Btw, Seun is online 24/7, he has over 200 usernames!
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro: Op, u don't tell people how to live their life. Mind your wahala!
Btw, Seun is online 24/7, he has over 200 usernames!
U dey mind am

msteeew!
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by kilimanjaro(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey mind am

msteeew!
Na frustrated man!
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
www.bullshit.com
GayKillz to the rescue. Maga na you dem dey follow talk, you still dey form nairalaand ironman. Seriously though bro how do you do it, your timme management is super-advanced. You have a job and can still devote all this time and attention to nl how the fcck do you do it?
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2012
fresh_dude: GayKillz to the rescue. Maga na you dem dey follow talk, you still dey form nairalaand ironman. Seriously though bro how do you do it, your timme management is super-advanced. You have a job and can still devote all this time and attention to nl how the fcck do you do it?
I don ask am taya o! Na robot cheesy
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2012
fresh_dude: GayKillz to the rescue. Maga na you dem dey follow talk, you still dey form nairalaand ironman. Seriously though bro how do you do it, your timme management is super-advanced. You have a job and can still devote all this time and attention to nl how the fcck do you do it?
You are a FOOL!
Today is MAY 1. Workers day. . . Do you know what "worker's day" means?

Btw, i don't have a Job. Any other st[i]u[/i]pid questions?

Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2012
Papa Crotch: You know it still baffles me why members would stay online 24/7 on nairaland romance section shocked shocked Is it that you all do not advise yourselves at all? How can you see members online every time you log on and you can not be truthful enough to lead them to the right part. For the ladies here, how do you want to get married when you stay here 24/7? I mean do you think any responsible man would consider you responsible and serious minded when he sees you using the time you can use to study, work or get resourceful but instead staying here to talk romance. Don't you see the amount of women marrying in the real life, are you the condemned fraction of the society? I don't think any decent girl with a serious relationship would have time to spend online that much. For the men, I am really dissappointed your mates are doing business and working jobs, you are always online 24/7, I wont be shocked if most of you are yahoo yahoo, fraudulent men because no responsible man that runs a home would stay on romance section of all places 24/7. If you are getting punny and in a relationship, you wont spend the whole day here. Me think most of the members that lay about the romance section dont have a life and are a waste to Nigerian economy, I mean what impact are you making in your country. Have you all ever stopped to look at Seun Osewa, how many times do you find him online or acting a nuisance? He is a responsible married christain man with virtues hence he knows how to manage his time. Have you ever seen his wife on nairaland making noise? No she must be a wife material, you all to emulate her. No wife material would waste her present or future state like you all do. I am not cursing but most of you would die single except you decide to step up to the plate. Dont you see your mates in high places? All you do is fight and turn this section to a raz local bashing fest. Nl has reduced in it value very classless now thanks to the emergence of lousy figheters that encourage women to support them and fight each other, where are all the old members. You had all better change and look at what your mates are achieveing outside nl, seun wont tell you the truth as he needs the traffice but if he was single he wont marry lazy women who wake up and jump online without doing house chores, bathing. I am advising you all, the economy is bad and yet you feel wasting your time would get you rich right? Keep up d foolishness years from now u will account for you actions and reap what you sowed. 190 has changed and warned members to do the same, members in the past have created threads like these but didnt hit the nail on the head but I will. The fighting makes you classless. The multiple Ids makes you look mad and low life. get a life

I seriously can't believe u wrote all those stuffs there. To start with why are u at the romance section? Because for a monkey to tell a baboon that's its ugly is so far fetched. Some guys here that u claim to be here 24/7 could be doing better than you. Get facts before taking out your anger on somebody cos u don't want to deal with the pple here. If they start with you, you won't come back here. This ain't advice but just your melancholy
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 01, 2012
joeydozzy:

I seriously can't believe u wrote all those stuffs there. To start with why are u at the romance section? Because for a monkey to tell a baboon that's its ugly is so far fetched. Some guys here that u claim to be here 24/7 could be doing better than you. Get facts before taking out your anger on somebody cos u don't want to deal with the pple here. If they start with you, you won't come back here. This ain't advice but just your melancholy
Leave them idiots. . . They claim people are on here 24/7. How do they know that, if they are not online 24/7 themselves? They sniff the air?

1 Like

Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by dealordea(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2012
Don't mind the ode OP: one naija girl don frustrate am he wan con vex hanger during workers day!! You must have drink a lot ogoro this afternoon
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On May 01, 2012
Jaybooogieee!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

U for liv dat bat may we battle na angry angry angry angry
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by jaybee3(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On May 01, 2012
^ lol! ok i'll behave kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 01, 2012
Hmm! wink
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On May 01, 2012
Jayboogie ban dem joor! angry cheesy
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Jayboogie ban dem joor! angry cheesy
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 01, 2012
Papa Crotch: You know it still baffles me why members would stay online 24/7 on nairaland romance section shocked shocked Is it that you all do not advise yourselves at all? How can you see members online every time you log on and you can not be truthful enough to lead them to the right part. For the ladies here, how do you want to get married when you stay here 24/7? I mean do you think any responsible man would consider you responsible and serious minded when he sees you using the time you can use to study, work or get resourceful but instead staying here to talk romance. Don't you see the amount of women marrying in the real life, are you the condemned fraction of the society? I don't think any decent girl with a serious relationship would have time to spend online that much. For the men, I am really dissappointed your mates are doing business and working jobs, you are always online 24/7, I wont be shocked if most of you are yahoo yahoo, fraudulent men because no responsible man that runs a home would stay on romance section of all places 24/7. If you are getting punny and in a relationship, you wont spend the whole day here. Me think most of the members that lay about the romance section dont have a life and are a waste to Nigerian economy, I mean what impact are you making in your country. Have you all ever stopped to look at Seun Osewa, how many times do you find him online or acting a nuisance? He is a responsible married christain man with virtues hence he knows how to manage his time. Have you ever seen his wife on nairaland making noise? No she must be a wife material, you all to emulate her. No wife material would waste her present or future state like you all do. I am not cursing but most of you would die single except you decide to step up to the plate. Dont you see your mates in high places? All you do is fight and turn this section to a raz local bashing fest. Nl has reduced in it value very classless now thanks to the emergence of lousy figheters that encourage women to support them and fight each other, where are all the old members. You had all better change and look at what your mates are achieveing outside nl, seun wont tell you the truth as he needs the traffice but if he was single he wont marry lazy women who wake up and jump online without doing house chores, bathing. I am advising you all, the economy is bad and yet you feel wasting your time would get you rich right? Keep up d foolishness years from now u will account for you actions and reap what you sowed. 190 has changed and warned members to do the same, members in the past have created threads like these but didnt hit the nail on the head but I will. The fighting makes you classless. The multiple Ids makes you look mad and low life. get a life

God bless you abundantly my beloved reasonable, sensible brother, let the wise ones listen to a wise counsel...the foolish rebukes wise counsel and take it for a bully! God will continue to increase your wisdom...I thought this same thing some few days back...honestly, the site is quite addictive...but honestly, if not for some vital things I do online, I wouldn't be coming here cos it has turned to a teenage jamboree centre for fighting & cursing, which is actually flagging down the general Nigerian image cos foreigners who stumble upon some NONESENSE being churned out hourly from here against our own sisters, would marvel & take Nigerians as poo, but we think we are helping ourselves, anyway like u said, time shall tell....again, God bless u for the advice! Thank u dear.
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On May 01, 2012
DailyNews:

God bless you abundantly my beloved reasonable, sensible brother, let the wise ones listen to a wise counsel...the foolish rebukes wise counsel and take it for a bully! God will continue to increase your wisdom...I thought this same thing some few days back...honestly, the site is quite addictive...but honestly, if not for some vital things I do online, I wouldn't be coming here cos it has turned to a teenage jamboree centre for fighting & cursing, which is actually flagging down the general Nigerian image cos foreigners who stumble upon some NONESENSE being churned out hourly from here against our own sisters, would marvel & take Nigerians as poo, but we think we are helping ourselves, anyway like u said, time shall tell....again, God bless u for the advice! Thank u dear.
Once upon a time! time! time!

Dude all dis headache cus u pay dier bills abi?

Abegiiiiiiiii
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Once upon a time! time! time!

Dude all dis headache cus u pay dier bills abi?

Abegiiiiiiiii
Leave jobfront first. . . Make im dey mumu himself.
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by neyostica: 2:53pm On May 01, 2012
Op, you have spoken well
Re: Advise For Romance Section Members And The Impression You Give by 190: 3:02pm On May 01, 2012
^actually he did

(1) (2)

She Spent So Much On Him... So ****ing What? / Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart / Can You Kiss Your Husband/wife In Front Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.