Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child (45068 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by GistMore2: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2019
A distraught Nigerian man in a bid to keep friends updated with happenings in his relationship, announced that he dumped his girlfriend of 5 years after discovering she has a secret son.

Fumlack Kingsley George also accused his girlfriend of cheating while they were dating, and further stated that he had no choice but to break up with her. Sharing a photo of the man his girlfriend of five years was cheating on him with, he wrote;

#FiveYearsOfRelationship

#Never_Knew_You_Had_A_Son

#NeverKnewYouWereDaubleDatingAndCheating

Pls for those who care and have been calling to know what's happening with us lately, I present to you my official evidences and left with no choice but to do what I did! #LettingGoForGood.

Keeping a secret of having a son outside wed_luck for five years of us being in a relationship is thing I can never condone.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/man-dumps-his-partner-of-5-years-after-discovering-she-has-a-secret-child

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by GistMore2: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2019

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Davash222(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Una wey dey fall in love with Nigerian and African women, I commot cap for una. You guys are the strongest.

For me, I rather fall astray than to fall in love with a Nigerian or any African woman.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by donbachi(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2019
women keeps secrets more than secret societies.

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by thesicilian: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Having the son may not have been the problem, but the decision to keep it secret from him when they met. It is possible she didn't tell him at the beginning because she didn't know if he was serious or not, but as time goes on these things become more and more difficult to reveal.
It is something they can still work out especially if the woman is a true wife material in many other aspects like character, attitude, hardworking, ambition, honesty, etc.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Ryan03(f): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2019
If a woman can hide a child for five years, who knows what else she's hiding? First, she's secretive, secondly she Dont value that child and finally, she have very low self esteem. She thinks the guy wont accept her if he knew she already have a child.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Sunexy(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2019
The lady will come and say she has been there for him from the beginning. People won't know she was there opening legs like website for different people all these while cheesy

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by thesicilian: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
Sunexy:
The lady will come and say she has been there for him from the beginning. People won't know she was there opening legs like website for different people all these while cheesy
Think man, looking at the picture of the boy up there, does that look like a 5yr old? Even if the picture wasn't there, is there any way she could have become pregnant, and given birth after nine months without the man knowing? The child was obviously born way before they met. The major issue is not the child, it is the decision if the woman not to reveal to the man that she already has a son.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Sunexy(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2019
thesicilian:

Think man, looking at the picture of the boy up there, does that look like a 5yr old? Even if the picture wasn't there, is there any way she could have become pregnant, and given birth after nine months without the man knowing? The child was obviously born way before they met. The major issue is not the child, it is the decision if the woman not to reveal to the man that she already has a son.
My comments is relative to the guy's comment on how she was double dating and cheating. Any lady in a relationship that can hide the fact she has a baby outside that relationship will likely be guilty of cheating and fvcking outside

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by GistMore2: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by amiibaby(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
He doesnt love her if not having a child and keeping it a secret will be the least of his problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2019
amiibaby:
He doesnt love her if not having a child and keeping it a secret will be the least of his problem

I'm trying to find sense in this comment. It means he can't trust her anymore if she can do it 5 years not 5 weeks or month

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
amiibaby:
Indeed, Talk is cheap especially when you are not the one involved

58 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by AstroG: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2019
amiibaby:

My fellow Igbo sister,

Never Expected this comments from you shocked shocked
Your better than this undecided undecided

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by thesicilian: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sunexy:

My comments is relative to the guy's comment on how she was double dating and cheating. Any lady in a relationship that can hide the fact she has a baby outside that relationship will likely be guilty of cheating and fvcking outside
Possible

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Kendumazy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Not a bad decision. If she can keep such vital information, there are much more vital ones she may be keeping.

Beautiful India Kurtis gown JOINT GROUP IMPORTATION. Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
amiibaby:

If she loves her son so much and wants him to be part of their life, she won't keep him a secret, and again she is a cheat so......

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Kaybaba5(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
It might be the girl was afraid of losing the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by boolet: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ryan03:
If a woman can hide a child for five years, who knows what else she's hiding? First, she's secretive, secondly she Dont value that child and finally, she have very low self esteem. She thinks the guy wont accept her if he knew she already have a child.
You nailed it

13 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Lexusgs430: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Be open....... It's either he stays or walks away.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by jieta: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
H
Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
a lady that hide such is capable of murder. good riddance

5 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by stubbornman(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
amiibaby:

Keep quiet oloribuku somebody angry angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by RZArecta2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
She fit kill am sef undecided that kin secret

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Ogaga87(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one tire me

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Buharimustgo: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
He is not sharp at all,the virgina whole as well as stretch marks on her tummy is supposed to tell him

5 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nawaoooo. Honesty is the best policy

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Dpharisee: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Its not a crime having a child but keeping it secret. He should reconsider her loyalty and ask how the child came about, it could be from a teenage relationship that resulted in pregnancy or rape which she kept instead of abortion, perhaps she thought she had succeeded in keeping it off her life and dont know how to tell him after some years of dating because she was afraid of losing him if she opens up.

If she concealed it because she was so much in genuine love and out of fear of losing him then he can reconsider and consider her other good qualities but if it is just because she needs a man to pay her bills then then he can leave.
Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by BigBrother9ja: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
GOOD.

In relation, there shouldn't be room for liars and hypocrites.

GOD BLESS THAT GUY.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child by Kobicove(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Does he need to announce the reason to the whole world?

Just end the relationship and move on with your life undecided

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.