Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees (47102 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by NwekeUG(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Lady Dumped By Boyfriend After She Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees (Video)

A Nigerian lady is in pain after her boyfriend of six years who she gave her school fees dumped her, IGBERETV reports.

The Lady in a viral video said she bleached her skin for her man because he said she was too dark, but he still ended up leaving her for a dark skin girl.

According to the lady, she also gave her school fees to him, yet all the sacrifices were not enough to make him stay with her.

She is now wondering how she will face her parents because she dropped out after failing to pay the school fees which she gave to her boyfriend. She took to social media to seek advice on how she can get her ex back.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHBKrQYfXrw

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYcj47TpWyu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by silvoclaira: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Clout

Listening to Wizkid song "BROWN SKIN GIRL"~~ wink

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Dailymice: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2022
sad
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by xpressionx(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Good for her.
Money she collected from another man.
I don't pity girls like this.

I only pity one girl in my neighbourhood that started car wash business,she washeds the cars herself.
few weeks later boys moved her pressure washer.
Na she I dey pity pass

272 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Amuluonyenaego: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Black is always beautiful, most men like me hates bleaching with passion. After this one sisi go learn how to lover herself.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Generalkaycee(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Clout Chasing Pro max

41 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Cj4charles(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
They have finally served this one breakfast. When they tell you guys to use your head, you said no you prefer to use your kpekus to reason now the result is out cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by boolet: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Mumu love... Serves her right tho. There are always mumus like this in every generation. Shey na medical emergency make you sacrifice your school fees? Funny enough, mumus like this will never go into extinction, based on a "my case is different" assumption.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
this life no balance shaa
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by klamba(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2022
stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Bobloco: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by lesbiconverter: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2022
silvoclaira:
Clout
i swear

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Hienna1: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Sorry for your loss... smiley
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by penocrat1(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Things that never happened

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by SisterFire(f): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Clout chaser. That's how some foolish ojuelegba maggoted entity claims it is from California when it is always on garri and 20 naira sugar and mother is selling akamu and akara
If I say K. you say H another man say I and A omo na you hahahaha grin
All wicked entities who refuses to let me breathe on nairaland shall die by fire ... grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Bahamas95(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell!

8 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Ok..

Black is indeed so beautiful.....

You bleached your skin but your brain forgot to blend shocked. And she also forgot that no amount of bleaching can make a man to stick to a woman...In fact,we love them being so natural...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by crackhouse(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
....and she went online to seek for jow to get her ex back... I can see that stupidity runs in her blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Okaduno: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Alpha male

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by jeff1993: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
The Guy made the right decision to dump.a bleachy smelly stupid brainless gyal

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by bestman09(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by TSaveri: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2022
slowpoke sad
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Obyangel: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2022
I don't know what to say, but she's so stupid. Don't worry, a simp is on the way for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by Dialpad: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2022
All these attention seekers .... lol

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees by socialmediaman: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Assuming the story is true, people do foolish things for love but you don’t give your boyfriend your school fees money. That’s how you end up in the streets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.