Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Chil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Chil (482 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Chil by newsvib: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2019
A distraught Nigerian man in a bid to keep friends updated with happenings in his relationship, announced that he dumped his girlfriend of 5 years after discovering she has a secret son.

Fumlack Kingsley George also accused his girlfriend of cheating while they were dating, and further stated that he had no choice but to break up with her. Sharing a photo of the man his girlfriend of five years was cheating on him with, he wrote;

#FiveYearsOfRelationship

#Never_Knew_You_Had_A_Son

#NeverKnewYouWereDaubleDatingAndCheating

Pls for those who care and have been calling to know what's happening with us lately, I present to you my official evidences and left with no choice but to do what I did! #LettingGoForGood.

Keeping a secret of having a son outside wed_luck for five years of us being in a relationship is thing I can never condone.

See photos here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/man-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-of-5-years-after-discovering-she-has-secret-child.html
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Chil by Nackzy: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2019
It's better to say it than to hide it...whatever is yours will always be yours
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Chil by Lovelife433(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
women are demon.

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Chil by harkandey(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
i can feel your pain bro, no human being with sense can blame you for your actions.

(1) (Reply)

Female Professor, Lady Fight Over Lover / Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! / Pls Recommend A Pharmacy That Sell Gold Fly In Osogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.