Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation (13318 Views)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by FuckThaMod: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Good
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by ninofreesty(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
God will disgrace and expose those that are trying to drag the name of the Lord to the mud
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Truefaith: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Check this issue up with your bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by juniorstar(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Fatoyinbo, however, denied the allegation, saying he has never forced himself on any woman in his life.

This statement is very cunning!!! Did u have carnal knowledge of her or not?

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by brainhgeek(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Mizrosoza: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
J
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by brainhgeek(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
KfashionHubb:
females don't rape..

Please do not say this outside.
I was molested severally by females when growing? I went to a Nigerian University where female cultists rape guys and on one of such occasions, the guy was raped to death
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Lugianostar(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Did the young man belong to either of the 2 christain leadership body or umpire? If no then let the report be left for the court to decide courtesy of the complainant sueing the culprit of the rape offence and let him be tried on that for the law to have it cause as no one is indespensable or above the law of the land.

I know too well that our judiciary system is not independent as they claim but....!

The Timi Dakolo wife equally have some questions to answer because am suspecting that woman

God knows the truth.
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by marvin906(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
KfashionHubb:
females don't rape..

this has to be the most stupid statement have heard this week

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Pastor Biodun has really set a bad precedence for the church n the young children having high esteem for pastors.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by sevo(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2019
KfashionHubb:
females don't rape..

Good lord

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by joshepade(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
My view is no investigation will yield anything. The man will deny it, and Busola herself will keep insisting it happened. So what report are you going to give us that we have not heard before? To get the real truth out of this matter is going to be a very hard one because of when it happened. I pray whoever is saying the truth among the two of them be vindicated.

That said click on my signature for the best car offer deal of this weekend. Fresh Tokunbo.
Let's still hope the truth will be unveiled, since it is not only Busola that alleged PBF.
The truth can't be hidden forever.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nasir123(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
9jaTalks:
Not Again 2x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFu7JJqzhY

Did he agreed he committed the offense 16years ago
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by fanysteve: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Your own accusation will come someday, then you will understand what it means to castigate or take sides without a proof . Thank you .
jesusjnr:
Personally this is a very easy one to tell how it would eventually pan out.

For Biodun Fatoyinbo is not the only popular church leader in this nation, in fact he's amongst the top twenty.

So is it only that all those ladies would want to bring down.

I mean even common sense should just make one figure out that this man is a serial rapist.

#istandbusola
#istandwiththetruth
#saynotorapists

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by mknigeriagreat: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
joshepade:

Let's still hope the truth will be unveiled, since it is not only Busola that alleged PBF.
The truth can't be hidden forever.

Abi o. Like my general overseer will say, four(4) people can tell you the truth of that matter.

1. The alleged pastor.
2. The acclaimed victim.
3. God.
4. Devil.

LOL...... That said bro pick up this ride now. It will fit your soul and spirit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Reasonable price o. Check my signature or profile for it.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by KfashionHubb: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2019
sevo:

Good lord
quote me anywhere ...
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by TLION(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2019
I
jesusjnr:
Personally this is a very easy one to tell how it would eventually pan out.

For Biodun Fatoyinbo is not the only popular church leader in this nation, in fact he's amongst the top twenty.

So is it only that all those ladies would want to bring down.

I mean even common sense should just make one figure out that this man is a serial rapist.

#istandbusola
#istandwiththetruth
#saynotorapists
. Shut up!
If what you wrote here makes you think you have common sense, Then am sorry to say sir you have no common sense at all
Be #Istandbusola up and down
Don’t chill and wait for the truth of the issue to come out

Modify: common sense isn’t common
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by KfashionHubb: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2019
marvin906:

this has to be the most stupid statement have heard this week
females don't raped .. take that to the bank.. refuse to be deluded...

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by KfashionHubb: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2019
brainhgeek:

Please do not say this outside.
I was molested severally by females when growing? I went to a Nigerian University where female cultists rape guys and on one of such occasions, the guy was raped to death
tell that to the ants and bees , this looks like a parody..

Women don't rape ,

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by KfashionHubb: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2019
brainhgeek:

Oh. Tell me something! What do they do?
what do they do?
They either submit, or are raped..

Consentually or non-consensually
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by itiswellwithme: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2019
The end of this saga is not in sight anytime soon.
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
fanysteve:
Your own accusation will come someday, then you will understand what it takes to castigate or take sides without a proof . Thank you .
You can't be any further for the truth to think that this is to castigate, for I am judging him as I want to be judged.

And do you know that even when proof hasn't been provided yet doesn't make an allegation to be false?

And if you don't have the proof, who told you that I don't have it? For I have all the proof I need to be speaking the way i'm doing, for it's worth throwing all my eggs into the one basket.

So you can speak for yourself, if you don't yet have what you call proof, for I already know this is going to end exactly as I have called it.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by marvin906(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=KfashionHubb post=80420240]females don't raped .. take that to the bank.. refuse to be deluded... [/quote

I think your the deluded mo.ron here

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
TLION:
I. Shut up!
If what you wrote here makes you think you have common sense, Then am sorry to say sir you have no common sense at all
Be #Istandbusola up and down
Don’t chill and wait for the truth of the issue to come out

Modify: common sense isn’t common
Don't worry when the time comes, you'd get to see who ought to shut up between and you.

BTW i have more than common sense! wink

#spiritualsense
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
CAN should go and sit down. COZA is not your member. Why drink paracetamol for a non-member's headache?

Who else is following Kemi Olunloyo on Instagram?

Timi should ask Busola deep questions.

Well, we are watching and waiting. It will end in praise.
Lol!

Following a blatant liar that once said that Busola was weeping and could not be consoled by anyone but Fatoyinbo. cheesy

I believe money is really speaking through her, so keep following a liar and you know where lies takes you right?

Yes, straight to hell!
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Sergioaguero: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
A PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE.

Please take it seriously. The bible says in John 6 : 63; It is the Spirit that quickens, the Flesh profits nothing, this WORD I Speak to you, they ase SPIRIT and LIFE.

PSALM 69: 14 - 30

Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.

15 Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.

16 Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.

17 And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.

18 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.

19 Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.

20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.

21 They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.

23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.

24 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.

26 For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.

27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.

28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

29 But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

MEDITATE WITH THIS WORD AND MIX IT WITH FAITH. YOU WILL SURELY BE DELIVERED FROM YOUR OPPRESSORS.

MAKE SURE YOU SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY.

More message on 1 Billion Souls for Christ Movement... https://www.facebook.com/157274071584220/posts/398797560765202/
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by Adukpe19(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
R U SERIOUS?
KfashionHubb:
females don't rape..

Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by theGrayOne: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
From what I am getting from the whole issue is this
She said he sexually assaulted her but she never said he raped her i.e She was young and he used his maturity to get her.
So where is all this rape coming from.
He said he has never forced anyone I. He did not force her. She never said he forced her
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by decco1878: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
TITOPE:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/07/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo-can.html

The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has given the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, two weeks to submit report of its probe on the rape allegation against the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

PFN had set up a panel to probe the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo by celebrity photographer, Busola Dakolo.

Busola, who is the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo had few weeks ago disclosed details of how Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her when she was young.

Fatoyinbo, however, denied the allegation, saying he has never forced himself on any woman in his life.

However, President of CAN, Dr Samson Ayokunle, at a news conference in Abuja on Thursday, explained that the body had taken it stands in the alleged rape case against Fatoyinbo.

He stated that the allegation, no matter how bad it might be, remained an allegation until proven otherwise.

According to Ayokunle: ”We have told you without mincing words that we will never support immorality in whatever form, it is alien to the culture of the church, to the teachings of Christ.

”And there is no pulpit that I know in Nigeria that the members are taught immorality, but we will not condemn until we have reasons to condemn, let the panel come out with the result let’s know what the truth is.

”I told you in the press release we issued that we have given the right to Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), because we don’t deal with individual churches, we deal with blocs.

”We have directed PFN, an arm of a bloc, which is also large enough to investigate that matter. I am telling you under God that PFN has set up that panel and that panel had been given two weeks within which to submit its report,

”Not only that, the two individuals involved have been invited by the committee and we are assuring them that nothing will be covered.”

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: CAN Gives PFN Two Weeks To Submit Report On Rape Allegation by naturefellow(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kingjags:
I’m not taking sides on this matter, but let’s not forget that Pastors are also human, which means we all have same Impulse, same Stupidity and same Konji.
you don't still get it? This pastor is an alleged serial rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.