Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Men Not Wanting To Get Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Not Wanting To Get Married (7455 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / 1 Timothy 4-3 KJV Calls For Analysis. When Does Not Wanting A Wife Becomes A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:38am On Mar 23, 2007
na wa oh! didnt know people are still into cheap meaningless sex. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by 4Play(m): 3:39am On Mar 23, 2007
@acidrop

Most women are attracted to womanisers.They say they want nice men but it very apparent that women gravitate towards the womanisers  .

spoilt:

na wa oh! didnt know people are still into cheap meaningless sex. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
But you women are more attracted to men who will give you only cheap meaningless sex.That is the fact of life.

I know womanisers who have so many GFs with each thinking that they can change him.

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 3:40am On Mar 23, 2007
spoilt:

@spoilt, realisticly, i dont think there is any 9ja babe, that are into cheap meaningless sex, except 4 prostitute, but 9ja guys keep fantasizing about it, but never really find the girls

@4play, i dont think any women will be attracted 2 womaniser, do u know wat that is, means a guy will have a girl and still be chaeting on her, no woman will like that
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:43am On Mar 23, 2007
naija guys love to fantasize that they have wads of cash and women just fall flat on their backs with legs wide open. grin grin grin. too many idumota home videos.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 23, 2007
acidrop:

@spoilt, realisticly, i don't think there is any Nigeria babe, that are into cheap meaningless sex,

Dont kid yourself, i've met a few. . .
Its not cheap meaningless sex perse, its just that you cant marry everyone you date. sometimes some relationships are just meant to be experiences fo you to learn. you win some u lose some. chikena!

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 3:44am On Mar 23, 2007
shee u feel me now, so make we just leave them make dey dey fantasize and wish say chicks like that dey, lol

@david, those are still not regarded as meaningless sex, undecided
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:46am On Mar 23, 2007
who are all these free women they are always refering to? i wonder. prostitutes ?
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 23, 2007
spoilt:

who are all these free women they are always refering to? i wonder. prostitutes ?

u will soon marry. . . grin he will soon propose
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 3:48am On Mar 23, 2007
of course, cos if he dosent we wont be with them in the 1st place, cheez, we no hopeless oooo
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:48am On Mar 23, 2007
@ davidylan
im not looking! grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 23, 2007
spoilt:

@ davidylan
im not looking! grin

u've already found? Congratulations! cheesy
No use nagging kill the fellow oh, oops my bad u're just stirring up something for when he's hard of hearing! grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 3:50am On Mar 23, 2007
@spoilt, are u getting married undecided
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:51am On Mar 23, 2007
@davidylan
found ke?
why is a husband supposed to be some kind of prize? received only after sweat and toil?  grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 23, 2007
my dear, a husband is a prize o. See your fellow woman did not win the prize and she devoted a whole thread to mourn.
If you have found one after years of prayer and fasting, just thank God and guard him jealously. you are indeed lucky.  grin

Aciddrop, pele. Your time will soon come. cheesy
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:54am On Mar 23, 2007
@davidylan
i hate you. grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:54am On Mar 23, 2007
i dont need a man!
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2007
spoilt:

i don't need a man!

Stop that nonsense now! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by monshege: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2007
davidylan:

my dear, a husband is a prize o. See your fellow woman did not win the prize and she devoted a whole thread to mourn.
If you have found one after years of prayer and fasting, just thank God and guard him jealously. you are indeed lucky. grin

hahaha its true oo, no matter how much some ladies wont wanna deny it.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2007
@davidylan
 tra la la la la. i dont need one. do your worst!  cool
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 23, 2007
spoilt:

@davidylan
tra la la la la. i don't need one. do your worst! cool

na women like u i dey find sef. cheesy
You bring some fiesty spirit to a man's life that is intoxicating. . . keep up the "i dont need a man" falsehood. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:01am On Mar 23, 2007
@ davidylan
i swear you can't please men. you guys claim a man is like a prize and very scarce bah? but when a woman says she can live without one una go vexxxxxxxxxxx! abeg it makes a womans life less complicated. tongue
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2007
vex for wetin? All these women claiming to be able to live without a man sef na wa! Wait till you are 50, lonely and faced with yrs of "cheap, meaningless sex".
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:07am On Mar 23, 2007
ive learnt to survive without men. how i go do? they are prizes to fight for and be won! me i no get strength.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 23, 2007
spoilt:

ive learnt to survive without men. how i go do? they are prizes to fight for and be won! me i no get strength.

i like you jare, your own style of catching a man is to be commended! grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:12am On Mar 23, 2007
davidylan:

If you have found one after years of prayer and fasting, just thank God and guard him jealously. you are indeed lucky. grin

am already married
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 23, 2007
acidrop:

am already married

is that a way of trying to remain optimistic? It is infact to be commended. grin You will get there.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:16am On Mar 23, 2007
get where i said am already married, wetin else i wan get there 4
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:17am On Mar 23, 2007
i like you jare, your own style of catching a man is to be commended!  

@ davidylan
didnt i tell you guys were hard of hearing? didnt i tell you im not looking?
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:18am On Mar 23, 2007
@ acidrop
your profile says 18. i hope you havent gone and tied yourself down unnecessarily ? shocked
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:19am On Mar 23, 2007
u dey believe wetin profile talk, abi na me u wan believe, look my pic and tell me if i look 18
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:21am On Mar 23, 2007
@acidrop
you do look young.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:23am On Mar 23, 2007
dat one nah natural beuty from Good, thatz y my guy no hesitate, b4 he lose a thing of a lifetime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! / 100 Most Influential Nigerians / How Can A Nagging Husband Be Tamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.