Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Men Not Wanting To Get Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Not Wanting To Get Married (7454 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / 1 Timothy 4-3 KJV Calls For Analysis. When Does Not Wanting A Wife Becomes A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by soulpatrol(f): 2:20am On Mar 24, 2007
word!
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Blesscy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
Really enjoyed ur comments.
Keep it up.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Sweatheart: 2:29am On Mar 28, 2007
If man luvz woman he will want to marry her. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Sweatheart: 2:53am On Mar 28, 2007
cry[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Creamish(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2007
Marriage is a thing of the mind---not compulsory---do so only when ur ready---cos its a life time choice wink
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Radiant(f): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2007
Creamish:

.because its a life time choice wink

Not neccessarily.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by maxxdjinx(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2007
Candid advice-forget about the guy. Life is a blessing that is more imagined,
She has a great life ahead and if this is n't working the way she expects it to, I see no reason why she's still with him.
PS: She's dealing with a human and there are no guarantees.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by BIKINI(f): 4:16pm On May 17, 2007
NO DISSING INTENDED HERE OOOOOOOOOO

"WHY BUY THE COW WHEN U CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE?"
(THIS IS ACTUALLY A MOVIE)

IT'S WHAT I GLEANED FROM MY DIE-HARD BACHELOR FRIENDS TOO, AS THEIR REASON FOR THE CURRENT 'MARRIAGE -PHOBIC' SPIRIT IN OUR SOCIETY.

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by BIKINI(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2007
THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE MOVIE IS "BUYING THE COW"
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by laudate: 2:49pm On May 18, 2007
spoilt:
naija guys love to fantasize that they have wads of cash and women just fall flat on their backs with legs wide open.    . too many idumota home videos.

Oh mi gosh! Spoilt, Spoilt, Spoilt na how many times I call you, ehn? No kill person with laughter for here, biko!!! grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 2:21am On May 23, 2007
lol, yeah, i think datz wat all dem guyz want these daiz, no genuine feelings no more undecided
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by dremoney(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
rolliing on d floor wit laughs cheesy
naija babes n Marriage,

ooomo. na do or die ooo grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by almondjoy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2007
dremoney:

naija babes n Marriage,

Is that something or what, Don't you just love them? I chose to marry a Nigerian babe any day. They are so predictable. You can always see through their games and desperation. kiss
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by eezzy(f): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2007
shocked Na Waaa! make you show respect for ladies. Society don make
am desperate cos of the expectations that it pushes on the poor
women.

Am waiting for the day when they'll be less women than men so
I can see you running around looking for wives who are not there grin

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by pecutrea(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2008

. . . why must dey take relationships so seriously? Must every boyfriend be the one to propose[/b]

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 2:01am On May 14, 2008
dremoney:

naija babes n Marriage,

what is wrong with marriage?
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Blatant: 1:57pm On May 14, 2008
Marriage is a good thing and almost every 'normal' human being desires it. Nothing wrong in wanting to get married and nothing wrong in taking relationships seriously.

What is wrong is when you jump from one relationship to another allowing your body to be played with by several men in the name of having fun. Which man do you think will be happy to have you when you have essentially become a left-over' of several different men?

No man likes remnants
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by OpeLovely(f): 6:15pm On May 14, 2008
The guy obviously has issues and she should have known from the very start instead of waiting till they had dated for donkey years.

Since the guy doesnt want commitment, then she should move on and next time, shine eye well.

But i'm suprised that she didnt know he ws afraid of commitment or she was simply in self-denial.

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by RichyBlacK(m): 6:18am On May 15, 2008
The man an ode, and the woman is an otemu.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by JayFK(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2008
I thought marriage was supposed to be a major life decision? You're looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with, I dont understand, why rush it?
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by sammyjl(f): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2009
Everything has its time, don't rush for life. Besides marriage is a big step in a ny person's life, so y rush
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Topic.
It all depends on a Man's mindset and priority. cool
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by JustGood(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
The girl's pushiness might be another reason why the guy is hesitant.

If a guy says he's not ready for marriage and you think you want to get married, move on and find someone on your thought level

1 Like

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by JustGood(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
Blatant:

Marriage is a good thing and almost every 'normal' human being desires it. Nothing wrong in wanting to get married and nothing wrong in taking relationships seriously.

What is wrong is when you jump from one relationship to another allowing your body to be played with by several men in the name of having fun. Which man do you think will be happy to have you when you have essentially become a left-over' of several different men?

No man likes remnants

ha ha ha
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
davidylan: vex for wetin? All these women claiming to be able to live without a man sef na wa! Wait till you are 50, lonely and faced with yrs of "cheap, meaningless sex".

uhhm what if a man wakes up at 60 knowing that all the relationships he had was a complete and utter lie,
even his marriage to his wife was also based on cheap and meaningless sex,
now if that be the case,
it is better to die alone,
because the guy was alone to begin with,
and should only love himself,
as he did before.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
JustGood: The girl's pushiness might be another reason why the guy is hesitant.

If a guy says he's not ready for marriage and you think you want to get married, move on and find someone on your thought level

if the guy don't want you now,
he will never want you ever........
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
OpeLovely: The guy obviously has issues and she should have known from the very start instead of waiting till they had dated for donkey years.

Since the guy doesnt want commitment, then she should move on and next time, shine eye well.

But i'm suprised that she didnt know he ws afraid of commitment or she was simply in self-denial.

obviously this guy does not want to be tied down by her,
so he does not love her,
to surrender to her,
and become her possession.......
hallo!
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
maxxdjinx: Candid advice-forget about the guy. Life is a blessing that is more imagined,
She has a great life ahead and if this is n't working the way she expects it to, I see no reason why she's still with him.
PS: She's dealing with a human and there are no guarantees.

she will ruin her life,
if she settles for a guy that will never really be able to love her,
how she deserves to be loved.....
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
BIKINI:
NO DISSING INTENDED HERE OOOOOOOOOO

"WHY BUY THE COW WHEN U CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE?"
(THIS IS ACTUALLY A MOVIE)

IT'S WHAT I GLEANED FROM MY DIE-HARD BACHELOR FRIENDS TOO, AS THEIR REASON FOR THE CURRENT 'MARRIAGE -PHOBIC' SPIRIT IN OUR SOCIETY.

if the cow is not willing,
fukkkkk the cow,
then the cow can go and fukkkk itself.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
pecutrea:
. . . why must dey take relationships so seriously? Must every boyfriend be the one to propose[/b]

I wonder o

true some boyfriends should be a warning for the type of guy you really don't want to have. something about relationships being lessons instead of commitment.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by kristikat(f): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
acidrop: dat one nah natural beuty from Good, thatz y my guy no hesitate, b4 he lose a thing of a lifetime

let's hear it for the greatest poetry on this site,
applause....
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Charliemorgano(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ Op your friend should read the handwriting on the wall....The guy has not found her worthy for commitment...for me if i find somebody worth commiting to i won't hesitate to marry just that naija babes dey fall my hand big time and i must make the best choice no matter how long it takes..this is the only decision i have to make

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! / 100 Most Influential Nigerians / How Can A Nagging Husband Be Tamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.