Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Men Not Wanting To Get Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Not Wanting To Get Married (7453 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / 1 Timothy 4-3 KJV Calls For Analysis. When Does Not Wanting A Wife Becomes A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2007
@acidrop
good for you. keeping eating what you're eating. grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2007
abegoooooooooooooo am not married, just kidding around
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:29am On Mar 23, 2007
@ acidrop
is that really you? i have a thing about putting my pic on the internet though.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:29am On Mar 23, 2007
yeah, datz me, abeg put ur pic, if u want 2, nothing go happen 2 am
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2007
@acidrop
i knew that. was just humoring you. ive seen ur other posts. u do sound 18.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2007
is that a compliment, tnk u very much, so i no mature now huh? undecided
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:32am On Mar 23, 2007
@ acidrop
i just put up a pic of my "essence" if you see what i mean. grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2007
that 1 no be u sha tongue
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:34am On Mar 23, 2007
i know. its my effigy. tongue
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:35am On Mar 23, 2007
y, not put a real pic, its more u, abi u dey fear
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:39am On Mar 23, 2007
i think its better to be mysterious. people are always suprised when they see me. i look different from the way i sound. cool
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:42am On Mar 23, 2007
in a good way or in a , u know
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 4:44am On Mar 23, 2007
@ acidrop
i would like to think in a good way. grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by acidrop(f): 4:49am On Mar 23, 2007
just making sure, lol
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by agnesoseka: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2007
diff strokes 4 diff folks i guess
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by rufflychux(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2007
Wow. The thought of spending my life with ONE person doesn't seem to bother me alone tongue some of we guys often say that marriage is a highway to hell.
Just paranoid about getting married (And for a god reason). Lovelife withers like a rose with time ('xept if watered everytime, and blimey!, I aint no Gardener tongue)
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by rufflychux(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2007
wow! Must women bring up topics of this genre? Can't believe I'll have to spend the rest of me life with ONE person, But if I do (and if most guys do), then the woman must be something else. Serriously, any woman that can get me (and most guys) to propose must be Wonderwoman or Superwoman tongue
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by akara(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2007
grin

Tick tock tick, say the clock, why dont she start looking around at least the eggs wont be in one basket with `big holes`.

grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by ristic(f): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2007
I ve learnt one thing in life, if a man approaches u its either for plain friendship or sex. The fact that he is not commiting himself shows that he wants things d way they are, so it wont be difficult for him(both) to let go when they cant cope. I understand the guy is scared of goin into something that would result in what he has seen arnd. I would advice the guy and the girl to sit and agree on this issue, if they re not resolving to anything, i would advice the lady to let go.

Where your treasure is that is where your heart is.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Radiant(f): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2007
Marriage ain't by force and having kids either ain't by force!

I never knew there were such men out there who just want to have kids and not get married cool I was very sure life ain't as hard as people say it is. kiss
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by texazzpete(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2007
The guy obviously has problems with commitment, and that could (like some have said) be explained by his parents' divorce. It's a well known fact that children can get traumatised by bad marriages/divorces etc.

That said, if it's a well known fact, why do we still get the knee-jerk condemnation of this guy by most NL girls? The guy needs help, not abuses!

it's a typical Nigerian misconception that just cos naijans don't visit shrinks as often as we see 'em do in Yankee movies, Naija ppl are immune to mental troubles. Get this guy a good shrink and he'll be proposing in good time grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by BlackMamba(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2007
I will only accommodate marriage in my life if I have enough security to take a chance with all the BS that will surely surface down the road. Jumping into marriage with the usual expectation that love will cure all the ills associated with marriage is more often a recipe for unnecessary aggravation and unhappiness. The gains of marriage is completely wiped out in the face of an unstable financial security. My happiness is paramount in this short life of ours, and not to perpetuate a family lineage or some societal norm.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Coleslove: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2007
Can you see? And this is why i have always recommended a contract Wedding/Marriage. You need not worry about any gad-dam Man/woman. Just your kids if you care to have em. What more do one need?  grin grin grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by krysto(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2007
Despite d fact that truth is bitter,d guy should not b crucified for calling a spade a spade,and not a garden fork. must all relation end up in marriage? no more fling? the choice is urs, stay or leave.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2007
Radiant's backkkkkk cheesy kiss

and i dont know why you people on page 1 are running your mouths, dont even know if the girl has been intimate with the dude or not. typical assumption that he doesnt wanna get married cos he probably already slept with her, not always the case, so what excuses do you hav for him this time?
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by yemmydavid(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2007
where dem write am 4 constitution say na by force to marry.?
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Radiant(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Radiant's backkkkkk cheesy kiss

and i don't know why you people on page 1 are running your mouths, don't even know if the girl has been intimate with the dude or not. typical assumption that he doesnt want to get married because he probably already slept with her, not always the case, so what excuses do you hav for him this time?

Tiffy, yes I'm back wink cheesy kiss

Their reason now is that "he comes from a broken home" grin
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by LEVI2ME(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2007
i will just like to add, i\m scared of that thing call marriage so please, nobody should tell me it is not true because someone might be serious yet finding it difficult to marry for diff reasons.
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by Radiant(f): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2007
Actually, there are many reasons to stay single. cool
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by teddyface(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2007
A friend once told me they are 2 types of girls in Naija, 1. a girl in Naija, and 2. a naija girl. i see this girl in qus as a Naija girl.personally i feel she has seen the writing on the wall but see dose not want to move on because of some other things she has seen in him that she feels other guys wont/cant have, hay girl tell your friend that A BOY THAT SAYS HIS FATHERS FARM IS THE BIGGEST IS SAYING SO because HE HAS NOT SEEN OTHER PPL FATHERS FARM. MOVEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNN. wink
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by deejay1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2007
to be honest despite my mum and dad aint divorces, i still find it alil difficult to come to terms now whether am ganna marry or not. and my friends kinda ask mi who's the lucky woman? and when i say i aint got 1, they call mi a gay. but trust mi i anit a gay thou is just difficult not becoz i dont wanna hav kids just bcoz of wat happens in the society and wat hav seen so far in terms of marital life
Re: Men Not Wanting To Get Married by spoilt(f): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2007
nobody is obliged to get married. suit yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Lack Of Money The Leading Cause Of Marital Unhappiness And Divorce? / Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! / 100 Most Influential Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.