Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (56235 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by martowskin1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
onlinetomola:

come and beat me in my house o

who will beat u?, ur foolishness is already killing u

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by capitalzero: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:
I wanted to feed our chickens in the morning, then I walked around the house. Surprisingly I saw this snake trying to go into the kitchen through the window but it could not because of the net... I finally killed it with a very long stick cos I was scared... Lol

What kind of snake is it?

too much grass in your house. clear that bush

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by GbengaAwe042(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
it's called a multi colored mamber mostly found in Antarctica

thank God you killed it quickly these snakes are known to be very brutal and the major cause of 98% of deaths among grown adult males in the city anarchy of Antarctica sad

Chai...................
Linus suspected grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by martowskin1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so you didn't know the guy below him was joking too??

but in a smart way ... compare both jokes and see one is very stupid

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by abiolert(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
ladilawal82:
Longitude snake cool
Oga it's latitude snake na grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by onlinetomola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
harmbhrosz:

No mind d mungu grin for him mind, naa him get brain pass
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by damtan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
This snake is quite long o

Interested in Paid Surveys, Check my Signature
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Cantonese: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
You saw the snake by the kitchen. You killed the snake. No picture of kitchen area or even building, except one bush area. Bros na you kill this kind long snake? Abeg tell us only the truth, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by effacofresh(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Your window had net.. So hw did u kill it? And you were scared??
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by fordunit(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Which kind talk be this one na? Okay, go and gather all the snakes in ur neighborhood and tend to them in your house. As for me, any snake that strays into any property I reside is a goner. Snake and Man can never be friends. If I have the power, I will extinct them.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by harmbhrosz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
martowskin1:

but in a smart way ... compare both jokes and see one is very stupid
there's nothing like a smart joke, a joke is a joke so let it rest

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Absoj(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
onlinetomola:
Fulansnake.... Very very dangerous. It migrated from Fulani territory to your village grin
Chai ! Una get badmouth grin grin.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by cucuzee247(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one look brutal o, just like the ones shown on natgeowild. Thank God you killed it first tho, and you should fumigate your compound...
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by onlinetomola(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
harmbhrosz:
there's nothing like a smart joke, a joke is a joke so let it rest

God bless ur brain more
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
it's called a multi colored mamber mostly found in Antarctica

thank God you killed it quickly these snakes are known to be very brutal and the major cause of 98% of deaths among grown adult males in the city anarchy of Antarctica sad

There are NO reptiles on Antartica

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Obas101(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:
I wanted to feed our chickens in the morning, then I walked around the house. Surprisingly I saw this snake trying to go into the kitchen through the window but it could not because of the net... I finally killed it with a very long stick cos I was scared... Lol

thats a python snake. still small nd growing
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Emmakade(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God you didn't fall victim
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Akanoaaa(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
harmbhrosz:

Don't mind him jor, over seriousness dey worry him.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by onlinetomola(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Absoj:

Chai ! Una get badmouth grin grin.

lol grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by stchinedu: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Antarctica. Bros calm down Na.

As in, serious calming o cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by follock007(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Python?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Maghan37: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
I think it is an adder. It is quite venomous

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by crackhouse(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why will u kill such a harmless creature?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by TGIFriday(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
I don't know
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by tyup(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
harmbhrosz:

I wonder o grin grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by F2st5s: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

As thin as it looks it can swallow a chicken. It actually came for them. A poisonous snake.
Please use pest control measures to reduce the danger.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Richy4(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow!! The grasses are really Green in your Compound....Is it a taboo to reduce the grass a little
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by shiffynaani(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
Why will u kill such a harmless creature?
aww..next time tell him to direct the harmless creature to your house,you here?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by tillaman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Snake in the monkey shadow
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by sizer07: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

That was a nonvenomous , colubrid. Bull snake. It is currently considered a subspecies of the gopher snake. The bullsnake is one of the largest/longest snakes of North America and the United States reaching lengths up to 8 ft.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Cantonese:
You saw the snake by the kitchen. You killed the snake. No picture of kitchen area or even building, except one bush area. Bros na you kill this kind long snake? Abeg tell us only the truth, abeg.
exactly my thoughts
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by BabaIbo: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
sizer07:

That was a nonvenomous , colubrid. Bull snake. It is currently considered a subspecies of the gopher snake. The bullsnake is one of the largest/longest snakes of North America and the United States reaching lengths up to 8 ft.

I doubt if it's a bullsnake, look at the shape of its head and it's body is big at the center while the end part and head part are tiny.
I think the shape of its head look like that of a venomous snake tho, IMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / How To Change My Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.