Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (56227 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by ekaette1621: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
it's called a multi colored mamber mostly found in Antarctica

thank God you killed it quickly these snakes are known to be very brutal and the major cause of 98% of deaths among grown adult males in the city anarchy of Antarctica sad

lala wont be happy with your comment:p
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by AMUNSI23(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
You

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by akdjr(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
The one that gave Eve apple
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by naphunlimited(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one nah from your village.

Back to sender!
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is the type of snake used to cook pepper soup
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Awe4luv(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:
I wanted to feed our chickens in the morning, then I walked around the house. Surprisingly I saw this snake trying to go into the kitchen through the window but it could not because of the net... I finally killed it with a very long stick cos I was scared... Lol

What kind of snake is it?
sorry o op, so if u weren't scared u would have strangled the snake to death with your bare hands....
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
those saying: why will u kill a harmless snake, snake should be protected, snakes are friendly, and so many trash... You better be careful, dont annoy me o, dont just dare it!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by spiralwedge(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
You need to man up and be ready to kill more snakes. With the unkempt bush i'm coupled with the chickens and their eggs and this rainy season, be ready to kill more. They might even be in the house, because they desperately need warmth this cold wet season
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by ThierryJay: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
It looks like a viper/adder because of the shape of its head and the pattern on its body. However, the confusing aspect is that vipers/adders don't usually grow this long.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:
I wanted to feed our chickens in the morning, then I walked around the house. Surprisingly I saw this snake trying to go into the kitchen through the window but it could not because of the net... I finally killed it with a very long stick cos I was scared... Lol

Take d snake for facial recognition or take its biometrics. All it's details will emerge, family name, state of origin e.t.c.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by hush007: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

I dont name but can tell it is poisonous cos of the shape of its head.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by mjbaba: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
That is a very venomous snake. Under the family of viper. Google African viper and compare the colors

That is no python. Not at all

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Kylekent59: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
That snake is non- venomous, it has a oblong-shaped head and oblong-shaped headed snakes are non- venomous not all .

It's good you killed it. It looks like Northern water snake ,seeing it alone and the season we are in gave it away.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
That is payton species and it very dangerous and it popular in US,
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Zimmermann(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is an infant python. The mom is some where close very angry with u grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by 400billionman: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

You are living in a forest.

You should kill one every week or month.

Buy the grass killing chemical. You can't control grasses in rainy season.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Starhearts: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ejo oloro'o
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
That species of viper was imported into your area... undecided
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Icon79(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pepper soup snake grin

O pari

izzyboi:

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by oluwakayode25(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
I killed the same exact type early this year, it was raining that night and I decided to go to the backyard to complete a chore and I saw it close to the bore how switch with a lizard in it's mouth, well, the rest is history, I killed it and was amazed with it's faint camouflage colour and extremely long body and head shape.....
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Lordjb: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na real wa, snake everywhere, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Starhearts: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
See d way u wasted someone pikin??
Why not let d snake to move on with his life.
Very wicked fellow
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Turffmann: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
it's called a multi colored mamber mostly found in Antarctica

thank God you killed it quickly these snakes are known to be very brutal and the major cause of 98% of deaths among grown adult males in the city anarchy of Antarctica sad
Ewo!!!
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Jeezy: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gucci Snake....gbe gbe gbe wink
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by swakils(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Luciferian snake
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by federal9: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
I go with Kylekent, Northern water snake.
See small meat

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Auxtin85(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why else would it wanna enter the kitchen? to eat rice!

You and the OP funny nor be small
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Kylce042(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

Viper
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by kings59: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Make me too follow that kylekent.

So north has water snake too.
Nothern water snake, at OP, do you reside in the north?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by merits(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

It's an anaconda
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by engrkaz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abi latitude
ladilawal82:
Longitude snake cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / How To Change My Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.