Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (56233 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by darlenese(f): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
it's called a multi colored mamber mostly found in Antarctica

thank God you killed it quickly these snakes are known to be very brutal and the major cause of 98% of deaths among grown adult males in the city anarchy of Antarctica sad

which Antarctica ? does anyone live there ?
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Cmsj: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adesammy111:
Nokia xenzia snake�
WEREY grin
Adesammy111:
Nokia xenzia snake�
WEREY
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Vinex4uba(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eve snake
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Ikem11(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

Are you the snake or you live in my house

Hahahaha.... Snakes don't just move around bro something must be attracting them.. Check well
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by asatony: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Measure it's length in feet and chord in centimeter.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Snake everywhere
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by satungwu: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
I think its a baby python too. Hope no swampy area around your place
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by bendike: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Type of snake?
A long type grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by bendike: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ikem11:

Hahahaha.... Snakes don't just move around bro something must be attracting them.. Check well
Chickens
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by sunnyblue26: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by sunnyblue26: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
spencekat:
grin
baba with that your bushy compound, you say no rat abi.. Kwantinu
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by sunnyblue26: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
spencekat:
grin
baba with that your bushy compound, you say no rat abi.. Kwantinu sad
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Orjivictory15: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

All the way from the north to the southwest? grin
d snake use Guo motor travel
Lol
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by BrainSanitizer: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's called Ofho in my local dialect. Very deadly snake. Once it bites a person, within a few minutes, the person begins to bleed from every "bleedable" hole in the body: mouth, nose, ear, eyes, anus, etc. It is said that no one had ever survived its bite.
Please no body should ask me to mention another "bleedable" hole oo. I've already used etc.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by panpan(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
For identification, the op may open the dead snake's mouth (carefully). If there are fangs, the snake is venomous. If there are several teeth, but no fangs, the snake is non-venomous.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by colizee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why didn't you snap the head very well mtcheww....next time please snap the head wela.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by SaintLucia: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
it's called a multi colored mamber mostly found in Antarctica

thank God you killed it quickly these snakes are known to be very brutal and the major cause of 98% of deaths among grown adult males in the city anarchy of Antarctica sad
SNAKES ARE REPTILES. Snakes belong to the animal class reptiles. ... Snakes cannot survive in places where the ground stays frozen year round so there are no snakes north of the Arctic Circle or inAntarctica. Some islands, including Ireland and New Zealand, do not have snakes at all. Pls try and always get your fact correctly.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by SaintLucia: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
SNAKES ARE REPTILES. Snakes belong to the animal class reptiles. ... Snakes cannot survive in places where the ground stays frozen year round so there are no snakes north of the Arctic Circle or in Antarctica. Some islands, including Ireland and New Zealand, do not have snakes at all.

I corrected him also. You are right.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Offpoint: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

I thought snakes are not found in Antarctica
Don't mind that guy, who are the adults living in Antarctica except researcher...
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Offpoint: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
martowskin1:

everything is not comedy, learn to contribute intelligently .... look at the man bellow u, see how smart he is....
Smart? so you bought the bullshits he typed. There are no snakes in Antarctica bros.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
martowskin1:

everything is not comedy, learn to contribute intelligently .... look at the man bellow u, see how smart he is....

Everything is not seriousness, learn to joke refreshingly ..... look at the man above u, see how funny he is...
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:

Are you the snake or you live in my house

Who know's, everything is now a possibility in Nigeria.

It is also possible you have some looted millions of $#£€¥ in your house and the snake came to swallow some for it's shopping needs.

If you are leaving close to a bush or overgrown grasses, then you need to clear them out ASAP or you will keep getting more unwelcomed creepy creatures.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by SirWhiteFish: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
onlinetomola:
Fulansnake.... Very very dangerous. It migrated from Fulani territory to your village grin
RUGA snake

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by SirWhiteFish: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why else would it wanna enter the kitchen? to eat rice!
to share handbills
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Olorunnim: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
to share handbills
Yeah that another Angle, gospel preaching snake grin
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by SirWhiteFish: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olorunnim:
Yeah that another Angle, gospel preaching snake grin
from Genesis to revelation
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by samdigo90: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
na buharisnake..very dumb snake.
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by emyrald91(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzyboi:
I wanted to feed our chickens in the morning, then I walked around the house. Surprisingly I saw this snake trying to go into the kitchen through the window but it could not because of the net... I finally killed it with a very long stick cos I was scared... Lol

What kind of snake is it?
That's your compuond abi? Why won't there be snakes there embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by onlinetomola(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
RUGA snake

lol
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by Thomthom(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Beautiful animals should be protected not killed ....

place your order now. K-fash delivers Nationwide. Check signature for WhatsApp number .link up now.
Even this kind of snake too
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
martowskin1:

but in a smart way ... compare both jokes and see one is very stupid
The second one is actually more stupid. With the level of seriousness of the joke, do you know how many people will go around thinking there are multicolour snakes in Antarctica killing people there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / How To Change My Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.