Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,095 members, 7,957,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents (24657 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tuniski: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yyeske:
That IT expert messed up big time by answering in the affirmative to the lawyer's question which was so dumb of him, that lawyer just nailed him and PDP with his silly answer and I'm sure Atiku's lawyers would be blasting him at the moment.
He ought to had simply said 'he doesn't know' to the question instead of saying a YES.

He answered correctly as an expert else his expertise would have been in doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by nasirujj(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

One would want to think you made sense but...

Nothing come out
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Basher8583: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
tomju:
The process he is describing is hacking. However, he wants to deploy ethical hacking now to try to prove his case, after they may have altered the source documents illegally.

You seem to be a daft person.
Having access to the document in the first place is a crime which has just been proven in court where the entity mentioned he can only decrypt with the authorisation of the chairman of inec. so which authorisation did they get to present the documents they have?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Okoroawusa: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
ATIKU IS CAMING O!!!
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Basher8583: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepthoughts:
what I know for certain about the INEC server is that,the law does not permit the electronic transfer of elections results,but INEC had n used the server fraudulently in other to monitor n know the elections results upfront n then rejig the results to make sure buhari/Apc emerge victorious before publicly announcing the results, INEC/Apc thought since the law forbids the electronic transfer of elections results no one would care n they could easily get away their criminal collaborations but they have been suprised n now desperately trying to cover their shameful deeds, it's up to the judges in their consciences to decide whether it's right for public institutions to engage in clandestine criminality to serve some parochial interest or to maintain the highest level of integrity n public trust at all times.

Too much film dey worry this one

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Igahbarr: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
What the noise all about? INEC says it does not have server not to talk of transmitting results to it, PDP say INEC has server and that the presidential poll results were transmitted to it electronically. The witness was called to prove the existence of this server.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Basher8583: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Uchenduin:
Zoo(Nigeria) is a scam.
See since that am trying to open the site because me too wan see am. I know that shithole (Nigeria) government will close down the site.

Zoo is a scam.

LOSER!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Igahbarr: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
INEC says it does not have server not to talk of transmitting results to it electronically. But PDP call witnesses to disprove INEC's claim. What the noise all about?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Igahbarr:
INEC says it does not have server not to talk of transmitting results to it electronically. But PDP call witnesses to disprove INEC's claim. What the noise all about?

The noise is all na Scam ATIKU sperm done finish.

That is the big noise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Basher8583: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
cimag:
It then means that there was a server used for the presidential election which INEC and APC have been denying.He's only asking for INEC's chairman's permission to open or encrypt it.Well,it's left for the tribunal to order INEC chairman to open the server and if he refuses,whatever figures supplied by the petition(Atiku)which he allegedly obtained from the contentious server should be used by the tribunal to determine the real winner of the election.If INEC's chairman refuses to grant his permission for the server to be opened,it means he's hiding something.Clear conscience fears no allegation or accusation.
Your are as dumb as your atiku.

Inec never denied the existence of sever keeping the database of people acredited.

Accreditation does not determine outcome of actual voters.

Voting was manual. Abi na computer you use vote?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bolustical:
Did they get permission first from the INEC Chairman before they got the ones released from the imaginary server?

Is it that hard for Atiku to realise that the PDP excos, his advisers and lawyers are scamming him? Is it?

I really want to hear Reno omokri view on this one... I stand with atiku until account turn RED

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by blacknp(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:
Atiku's sperm has finished nothing is cumming out

Tuniski Johnnyessence, madridguy
Ngwenekwenu
Only felony criminal charges.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Igahbarr:

Oya SHow us the server nha

Comon savar
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by drlateef: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
I hope someone is keeping an eye on Atiku. He is likely going to commit suicide if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:
Whoever does not realize that Atiku won that election should know that your Dad could not afford condom that fateful night and your mother did not bother.

Given the State of the Nation, there is no way the illiterate in Aso Rock would have won that election.

Only illiterates will disagree, obviously, they are proud of their member in Aso Rock, who believes Boko is Haram and herdsmen deserve free land but teachers do not.

Bros what is the ratio of literates to illiterates in this country? If your PDP had spent dia 16yrs wisely by providing the necessary environment for education, maybe they may still have remained in power by now.

Atiku can not defeat Buhari in any form of election even if Buhari were dying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

Bros what is the ratio of literates to illiterates in this country? If your PDP had spent dia 16yrs wisely by providing the necessary environment for education, maybe they may still have remained in power by now.

Atiku can not defeat Buhari in any form of election even if Buhari were dying.

I am not a PDP member, so you are making a lot of mistakes in your life cos of hasty generalization. I have no intention of joining political parties except there is money there to be made personally with peace of mind. There is no peace of mind in Nigeria's politics.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:

I am not a PDP member, so you are making a lot of mistakes in your life cos of hasty generalization.

Hehehe... Nobody likes to be part of failures. I understand.

To those of you who still want to see the results of the election, BBC followed the election from A to Z covering all states and fortunately the records are still on their "server".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

One would want to think you made sense but...

He made sense bros
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

Hehehe... Nobody likes to be part of failures. I understand.

To those of you who still want to see the results of the election, BBC followed the election from A to Z covering all states and fortunately the records are still on their "server".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3

Take your discussions elsewhere, I do not know you. Not interested.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:

Take your discussions elsewhere, I do not know you. Not interested.

You not the only one going through this thread. Others may be interested. cheesy grin

Calm down mk fever for no catch you oh.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

You not the only one going through this thread. Others may be interested. cheesy grin

Calm down mk fever for no catch you oh.

Not at all, dont know what the thread is about, just responding to my mentions, not interested in the useless country. I am here to socialize and occupy myself when I feel like communicating with the outside world.

Politics in Nigeria is for the thieves and the lazy. But I do not think the President is doing a great job, cos people are suffering, I strongly think he should resign and let Atiku try it. Both of them are from the same place and same religion, so they have nothing to loose, but you have a lot to loose cos you are the one suffering, not me, and definately not them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:

Not at all, dont know what the thread is about, just responding to my mentions, not interested in the useless country. I am here to socialize and occupy myself when I feel like communicating with the outside world.

Politics in Nigeria is for the thieves and the lazy. But I do not think the President is doing a great job, cos people are suffering, I strongly think he should resign and let Atiku try it. Both of them are from the same place and same religion, so they have nothing to loose, but you have a lot to loose cos you are the one suffering, not me, and definately not them.

If he resigns Osibanjo will take over not ATIKU. Atiku is a thief and won't offer Nigeria anything asides looting the nation dry like he did when he was VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

If he resigns Osibanjo will take over not ATIKU. Atiku is a thief and won't offer Nigeria anything asides looting the nation dry like he did when he was VP.

Atiku has more experienced in management than Osinbanjo, I live close to Osinbanjo here in Lekki but I do not know Atiku personally, but I know he will be better than Osinbanjo. There is no need to be biased.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:

Atiku has more experienced in management than Osinbanjo, I live close to Osinbanjo here in Lekki but I do not know Atiku personally, but I know he will be better than Osinbanjo. There is no need to be biased.

What did Atiku achieved as VP?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

What did Atiku achieved as VP?

Are you too young to remember or you just like arguing? He practically lent resources to set up EFCC and supervised the privatization of the Telecoms sector and handled FDIs during OBJ's tenure.

He stopped the third term Agenda.

You are way too young I guess.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by nurusystem(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Science method to encrypt,, atiku will be like this guy us a fool gadkiya, he as fail because he tempered with inec server using science method and saying he was paid to do so..atiku u are a failure already
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
VRDroid:

Are you too young to remember or you just like arguing? He practically lent resources to set up EFCC and supervised the privatization of the Telecoms sector and handled FDIs during OBJ's tenure.

He stopped the third term Agenda.

You are way too young I guess.

You also forgot that he established his university within that period with funds which he laundered from Nigeria to America?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
PaschalPM:

You also forgot that he established his university within that period with funds which he laundered from Nigeria to America?

I wish Tinubu and Buhari did the same with their own loots.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Igahbarr: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
But why crying more than bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Deepthoughts: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrMcJay:

Do you have proof or you're just entertaining us with stories?
we are all not dafts, take it or leave it.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Deepthoughts: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
aewhydot:

Bros u r not a learner I hope?
He said the data obtained was not from INEC server
He brought it from Kenya and?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSUN ELECTION: Events, Issues That May Shape Governorship Election / Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman / Lagos Coastal Road:Tinubu Supporter Makes U-turn, Calls Funsho Doherty "Chinedu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.