Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents (24427 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Igahbarr: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Basher8583:

You seem to be a daft person.
Having access to the document in the first place is a crime which has just been proven in court where the entity mentioned he can only decrypt with the authorisation of the chairman of inec. so which authorisation did they get to present the documents they have?
What are they hacking? I thought INEC says it does have server?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Deepthoughts: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Posh2018:

Do you know what d hacker has installed? They may have corrupted the programme to keep generating a predetermined result.
Just plead with INEC chair to give the guy the chance for a small demo n let's see na.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by driand(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
This one cannot even read and understand what they're saying
Bros no vex, sebi if to say I went to school now I for understanding wetin them are talk...

Oya you wey go school, abeg sey you go fit explain wetin them talk?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tinsel: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
With the use.less fulani rubber stamp CJN, this case is dead on arrival
With what is coming out from the tribunal, is there a case before?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by pafisayo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
murphybo:

What are u saying, this is the most stupid coment I have ever read on Nairaland

Lol �
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Basher8583: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Igahbarr:

Its obvious you aren't following whats going on. I cant help you on this. Its a path you have to walk on your own lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PaschalPM(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
cimag:
Of course,it sounds stupid to your dunce brain because wisest comments sound very stupid to idiots.You couldn't even spell the word--comment--very well.Fool!

Guy calm down oh. Make fever for no catch you. Atiku has no hope because he has no case.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Lovelive: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jchi9876:

An Information and Communications Technology expert witness, David Njoga, called by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, said on Friday, that he needed the permission of the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission to decrypt or read some documents he claimed to have been obtained from the commission’s server.

Njoga, who said he came from Kenya to testify in the case, said without the INEC chairman’s permission, he could not access the said server and decrypt the documents obtained from it.

The petitioners are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the February 23, 2019 poll.

Under cross-examination by respondents’ lawyers, the witness who testified as the petitioners’ 59th witness, had said the results being laid claim to as the authentic results of the last presidential election obtained from INEC server were published on www.factsdontlie.com by an anonymous INEC official.

He said he never knew the said INEC official but was able to use “scientific method” to trace the source of the data on the website to INEC’s server.

Under cross-examination by Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), the witness was confronted with some of the documents he claimed to have been downloaded from INEC’s server.

He was specifically shown his Exhibit A3, which was his acclaimed state-by-state list of voters accredited through the use of card readers during the February 23 poll.
Asked to open to Ekiti State and mention the surname, middle name and the first name of a person on the list, the witness said, “If you give me the INEC server key, I will decrypt it.

“This data is encrypted for security purpose.

“I can decrypt it but I am not authorised to decrypt this data.”

Asked by All Progressives Congress’ lawyer, Lateef Fagbemi (SAN), Njoga said it was only the INEC Chairman that could give the authorisation to access the server.

“It is the data owner, the chairman of INEC, that give an authorisation.

“This implies that, professionally, if the owner of the server provides access, I will be able to decrypt, and to confirm the source of the document.”

Asked how he was able to trace the data he analysed in his report when he had yet to gain access to the server, he said, “I am well trained in data sourcing.”

“I use the scientific method,” he said.

He was asked again if using his “scientific method” to source documents from the server “without authorisation, could also be used to tamper with the content of the said server.

He said “yes”.

Asked he said he was engaged to do the job, but was only paid for the logistics of the job.

https://punchng.com/atikus-witness-says-he-needs-inecs-permission-to-read-server-documents/

Garba pls tell Mahmood to grant the guy that permission and let's see...
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Jchi9876: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2019
Lovelive:

Garba pls tell Mahmood to grant the guy that permission and let's see...

Go grant am yourself na

Oluku

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 3:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Dreambeat:
But INEC said it has no server.How can you hack what doesn't exist?
that means what the idiotic pig of a criminal hacked is not inec server, he probably hack into Kenya electoral commission server
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2019
Igahbarr:
inec don't know about the said server, njoga can ask permission from Kenya electoral commission chairman.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 3:57am On Jul 20, 2019
cimag:
Then INEC should open the server so that the tribunal can obtain verified data.INEC and APC must choose one.
inec should open what does not exist. What kind of sense do you have?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 4:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Deepthoughts:
what I know for certain about the INEC server is that,the law does not permit the electronic transfer of elections results,but INEC had n used the server fraudulently in other to monitor n know the elections results upfront n then rejig the results to make sure buhari/Apc emerge victorious before publicly announcing the results, INEC/Apc thought since the law forbids the electronic transfer of elections results no one would care n they could easily get away their criminal collaborations but they have been suprised n now desperately trying to cover their shameful deeds, it's up to the judges in their consciences to decide whether it's right for public institutions to engage in clandestine criminality to serve some parochial interest or to maintain the highest level of integrity n public trust at all times.
so inec already knew of the result before each state returning officer announced the result in national TV, I don't know how idiotic pigs reason with their anus
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Deepthoughts:
If your source of praise was the aspect where the ICT admitted that using the method he employed,the server could have been access n possibly tempered with,then be reminded that INEC had at on set denied having any server at all!,so claiming it was possibly tempered with will be shooting themselves in the foot.if it's true INEC had no server then let the INEC chair grants the ICT expert permission as he stated to decrypt the information on the server,if the ICT expert fails then case close,can dare to throw that challenge to INEC chairman?.
what is this thing saying, so inec should open what does not exis, idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist are so funny
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 4:14am On Jul 20, 2019
WildChild00:

Then let the almighty server be opened up, wat is taking them this long?
the server that does not exist should be opened up, I don't know why idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist are so funny
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

He answered correctly as an expert else his expertise would have been in doubt.
if the server result can be temper with as the expert affirmed, that means himself has temper with the non existing inec server. That response was end of the game.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Dreambeat:
Since you referred me to someone else's post.Can you tell me where he got the data from since you are sure it is not from INEC's server.
he got the data from Kenya electoral commission server
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 4:33am On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku's case rather is gaining momentum rather.
gaining momentum because the idiotic pig expert obtain his data from Kenya electoral commission server
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tuniski: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
gaining momentum because the idiotic pig expert obtain his data from Kenya electoral commission server

If only you will stop calling people pig.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tuniski: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
if the server result can be temper with as the expert affirmed, that means himself has temper with the non existing inec server. That response was end of the game.

That response was the most ingenious professional response. I dont know your field however, there are things that are truth.

Let the server be inspected first to know whether results are there or not.

If result ain't there, atiku's case loses steam. If the results are there it is a knockout on inec/buhari/apc.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by PFRB: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2019
tomju:
The process he is describing is hacking. However, he wants to deploy ethical hacking now to try to prove his case, after they may have altered the source documents illegally.

He has traced the source of the data to INEC server. He did not hack because he is not the one that posted that data on a website. What he is saying is that he saw the data on a website and being an ICT professional he was able to trace that source to INEC server. Source tracing is a simple thing to do in ICT. That is te way sources of viruses are traced. This is a simple thing to do in ICT but in court he must get permission of the server owner to decrypt it if not he is liable to illegal access. The guy is a sound professional who is explaining to a court he feels is fair but the court will not be fair.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tuniski: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2019
PFRB:

He has traced the source of the data to INEC server. He did not hack because he is not the one that posted that data on a website. What he is saying is that he saw the data on a website and being an ICT professional he was able to trace that source to INEC server. Source tracing is a simple thing to do in ICT. That is te way sources of viruses are traced. This is a simple thing to do in ICT but in court he must get permission of the server owner to decrypt it if not he is liable to illegal access. The guy is a sound professional who is explaining to a court he feels is fair but the court will not be fair.

God bless you plenty.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tuniski: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Deepthoughts:
what I know for certain about the INEC server is that,the law does not permit the electronic transfer of elections results,but INEC had n used the server fraudulently in other to monitor n know the elections results upfront n then rejig the results to make sure buhari/Apc emerge victorious before publicly announcing the results, INEC/Apc thought since the law forbids the electronic transfer of elections results no one would care n they could easily get away their criminal collaborations but they have been suprised n now desperately trying to cover their shameful deeds, it's up to the judges in their consciences to decide whether it's right for public institutions to engage in clandestine criminality to serve some parochial interest or to maintain the highest level of integrity n public trust at all times.
That was exactly what happened. They already knew the results ain't favorable to the incumbent and Manipulated it. Thereby violating the very essence of E-transmission which is audit control.

When caught off guard they started singing discordant tunes from server being hacked,not having server to having but not used.

Right now, the petition has made a very strong case on the existence of the server and its usage.

#INECOpenYourServer for inspection.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by Blizzy9ja: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2019
driand:
Bros no vex, sebi if to say I went to school now I for understanding wetin them are talk...

Oya you wey go school, abeg sey you go fit explain wetin them talk?
You no follow pay for my visa, flight ticket and school fees.

Go rest one side
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

That response was the most ingenious professional response. I dont know your field however, there are things that are truth.

Let the server be inspected first to know whether results are there or not.

If result ain't there, atiku's case loses steam. If the results are there it is a knockout on inec/buhari/apc.
pig Reno said inec server has be deleted,? Meanwhile inec don't have server to inspect, end of discussion. And tribunal can not order inec to inspect server that they don't have.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by buharitill2023: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2019
PFRB:

He trace the source of the data to inec server ,was it before election or March 12?
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tuniski: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
pig Reno said inec server has be deleted,? Meanwhile inec don't have server to inspect, end of discussion. And tribunal can not order inec to inspect server that they don't have.
Please stop calling human being pig cos he/she has a different perspective from you.
For all we know, Reno is neither a witness or member of the panel.

Your statement is more emotional than logical.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tomju(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
PFRB:

Your submission sir, opens up the other leg of the argument. Which data? Elections results
Who imputed it there? INEC I suppose. How was it inputed? By transmission electronically. Does the electoral law allows electronic transmission of data? No. If it doesn't and INEC did it, is it valid? No. Its null and void. The electoral act recognises manual inputting and computation of election results and subsequent announcing of winner. Did INEC do that? Yes. You can.now see why I said Atiku was scammed. He is chasing an imaginary victory.
Re: Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents by tomju(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Basher8583:

You seem to be a daft person.
Having access to the document in the first place is a crime which has just been proven in court where the entity mentioned he can only decrypt with the authorisation of the chairman of inec. so which authorisation did they get to present the documents they have?
You can make your point without insulting people.if you follow my thread, you will see that we are on the same page. That "daft person" was unnecessary. Please be guided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN / Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. / I Can Defeat Jonathan If INEC Conducts Credible Elections - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.