Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha (26209 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Opens Peace Park In Ketu, Commits Youths To Progress / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by moorevic(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Its remaining Abia line
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ihedioha you wan cause holdup again?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Abogwara: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Let's wait and read the reason it was closed because it might be good just like the other relocated markets and parks. Politics does not equate to retrogressive policies to score cheap points. The way I'm looking at Ihedioha he might even return Keke and Okada to Owerri in a bid to give Okorocha bad name. He has already returned ITC to the old park closed down by Okorocha and closed down the new and better park Okorocha built.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by crackhouse(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
sevo:
Putting off somebody's candle will not make yours shine any brighter
did this one read the news at all.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
I am yet to see Ihedioha start something new, since his assumption of office. It has been all about reversing Rochas policy. I know Rochas was bad as a Governor, but what if he closed down this park because they were not properly situated and constituted nuisance?
I purposely decided not to quote some idiot:s who is not seeing anything wrong with all this abracadabra from Ihedioha. The question is after reversing all these for four years or eight years and Rochas stooge enter again they will continue in this cyclic form of macabre dance. Who then now suffers it? Is it not IMO people. The man is just dilly-dallying

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by redsun(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Juliet11111:
Wicked Rochas closed down that park for more than four years just because the owner of peace mass transit refused donating vehicles for his (Rochas) campaigns in 2015. Thank you my hard working and emphatic Governor His Excellency Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha. Imo state is indeed in the hands of God.

Does it mean there is practically no law in imo state or Nigeria. How could he have got away with that?

The government should be thinking of how to incorporate the park into state responsible and accountable revenues generation, not just leave to touts to be extorting hapless drivers without accounting for it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Tapout(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seth2T:
He relocated them to decongest the area which is one of the reason owerri was traffic free through out his second tenure so u people should stop twisting story

where did he relocate them to initially ??
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by SoNature(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Zikora1000:
Okorocha, no one stays in power forever you hear me so. Leaders are meant to do the right thing and take care of their people. Give them good roads, jobs , hospitals , schools, improve their welfare and reduce their burden coz no one stays in power forever but your good legacies will remain forever. Rest on late Sam Mbakwe! Imo state will forever remember you the weeping gov.

Hypocrites!

The same man they never believed that he did anything during his reign
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by somalianprince: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shut up useless old man. Okada was already back in Owerri during okoroawusa second term ending.

These pictures were from New Owerri areas of Owerri. Stop misinforming people.

[s]
Abogwara:
Let's wait and read the reason it was closed because it might be good just like the other relocated markets and parks. Politics does not equate to retrogressive policies to score cheap points. The way I'm looking at Ihedioha he might even return Keke and Okada to Owerri in a bid to give Okorocha bad name. He has already returned ITC to the old park closed down by Okorocha and closed down the new and better park Okorocha built.
[/s]

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Guzel: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fake news!
Peace mass relocated to Orji flyover.
The control terminal was functional only for Lagos /Abuja passengers.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by asha80(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
cosef:
Rochas was a demon in power. He must lose that Senate sit at the court. We need him to face serious charges.
I doubt that will happen though

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Sunday55: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
This true. The terminal was closed since 2015 because PMT CEO refused to sponsor Rochas' reelection.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Sunday55: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
That was a lie. The Orji park has been there even before they closed that of Control.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by adslipps: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
But truly the location of that park is not good ohh. When drivers will start littering their cars on that road there will be no road for people going to world bank.

Road leading From control post to World bank should be fixed first.

Road leading from control post to ibari Ogwa junction should be fixed.

Peace mass transit is already doing well in their new site at Ugwu orji. That control post should be decongested to allow free flow of traffic.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by 400billionman: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Have been wondering why the place was not in use.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by luvprince4real(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
I am yet to see Ihedioha start something new, since his assumption of office. It has been all about reversing Rochas policy. I know Rochas was bad as a Governor, but what if he closed down this park because they were not properly situated and constituted nuisance?
"What if" was your question.

WHAT IF it was all about showing power?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by ikpuchinonye(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
maybe Rochas hates CEO cause he is an Nsukka man...
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Abogwara: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
adslipps:
But truly the location of that park is not good ohh. When drivers will start littering their cars on that road there will be no road for people going to world bank.

Road leading From control post to World bank should be fixed first.

Road leading from control post to ibari Ogwa junction should be fixed.

Peace mass transit is already doing well in their new site at Ugwu orji. That control post should be decongested to allow free flow of traffic.

Exactly my suspicion. I know Okorocha was concerned with decongestion of Owerri

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by adslipps: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abogwara:

Exactly my suspicion. I know Okorocha was concerned with decongestion of Owerri

Yes I agree with u. In fact all those port harcourt and Elele motor parks there should moved out from there.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Exodora: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
The biggest park of Nigeria’s foremost commercial transport companies - Peace Mass Transit (PMT) – has been re-opened.

The park located at Control Post, World Bank Road, Owerri, Imo state, was shut down during the administration of Rochas Okorocha.

According to sources, the closure of the park was a fallout from a squabble between former Governor Okorocha and the Chairman of Peace Mass Transit.

The park was shut down all through the duration of Okorocha’s second term in office.

Last Monday, the park was re-opened amidst cheers and jubilation.

Uche Onyeagucha - the SSG to the Imo State Governor, graced the re-opening ceremony.

The Imo State Government -led by Rochas Okorocha -  through the Environmental Transportation Transformation Commission (ENTRACO) and Owerri Capital Development Authority (OCDA) enforced the shutdown of the park.

Peace Mass Transit (PMT) has operational depots in over 65 locations across the federation.

The company commenced operations over two decades ago.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/gov-ihedioha-re-opens-peace-mass-transit-park-closed-by-rochas-okorocha/

Someone is lying here. Did I read all through his second tenure I smell lies . I schooled in UNN and that is the transport I use while coming back to Imo .Rocha's may have not do well but people should stop all this nonsense. Last year August I used same transport line from Nsukaa to Enugu and then from Enugu to Owerri.
Stop hating on Rocha's is grossing already .
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by ragna1991(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Blogfarms:
Political enemies everywhere... Always discrediting each others work... Let him break all the statues Rochas made too... Mtcheeee

What is this one saying
If I did understand you. You meant he EMEKA is discrediting what okorocha did. You must be a fool
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Is it good to you that your brother closed another man's business for 4 years? allow the governor to clear the debris your brother defecated every were before you start asking for new things; he will not build on debris your brothe littered every were
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2019
No one observed this occultic handshake from the Imo State Governor below?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Sunsets: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Na dem, see that handshake between Ihedioha and Dele. Handshake acroee frats
Juliet11111:
Wicked Rochas closed down that park for more than four years just because the owner of peace mass transit refused donating vehicles for his (Rochas) campaigns in 2015. Thank you my hard working and emphatic Governor His Excellency Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha. Imo state is indeed in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha by Blogfarms: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2019
You can pass your message without being insensitive about it.. Okay? May God bless you with such wisdom
ragna1991:

What is this one saying
If I did understand you. You meant he EMEKA is discrediting what okorocha did. You must be a fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.