Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness (33854 Views)

Bayelsa With 8 LGAs, We Are Not Seeing Results / Masari: 10 LGAs Have Been Lost To Bandits As COAS, General Yahaya Visits Kastina / Why ‘ll Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 Lgs Have Equal Senators – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by fejikudz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
This man is really senseless

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
darfay:
Wisdom does not truly come with age

Just like methuselah that almost lived a 1000 years on planet earth yet was never close to attaining the wisdom of young king Solomon despite methuselah's age.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Dee60: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oil contributes 90% plus to forex earnings, so may be Rivers and other oil producing states should have 30 senators each! I am not from south south, I am only trying to follow the logic of our elected leader!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by blackpanda: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Paperwhite:
So of all the challenges confronting this nation @ present, this is the shitty thing this man is obessed with after his failed RUGA nonsense? Who cursed Nigeria with a senile senseless and irresponsible man like Buhari as president?

You just read headline and rushed to comment
Typical wailer
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by osaweseforme(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Another mu.mu
TIGRITIS:
Logically, baba is very correct.

But in Nigeria, things aren't done on the basis of logic.

3 senators represent 8 LGA

3 senators represent 44 LGA

Very illogical.

Rather than explaining their logic, some human BEANS up there are already trying to run away from the logic. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by DameB(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
You can just imagine the allocation going to all those 44 LGAs...
Bringing up the number of LGAs & Senators isn't fairness to me... when some LGAs in the north have large land mass and few people...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Sterope(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
This man doesn't understand shit.

Bayelsa may have equal representation with Kano, what about other States? Does he understand the reason that they have equal represention?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Vic74real: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Each time this man opens his trap to talk,he exudes his stark illiteracy,insensitivity and foolishness.Oh! What has bewitched you Nigerians that you brought this curse upon yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by bestman09(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
5% and 97% dichotomy! Thank God buhari has no power to change it. Left for him, 2 senators will be deducted from Bayelsa and added to Kano

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by TIGRITIS: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
osaweseforme:
Another mu.mu
So you that is not mumu, can you explain how he is wrong? Failure to do that actually makes you less intelligent than a a lost goat. Pls prove me wrong.
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
The level of intelligence of the man amazes me??
How did Nigeria come up with this as an option.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by OgogoroNo2: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
This president doesn't know anything. Didn't he knows that, the constitution requires every state to produce 3 senators each? Olodo man

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Dedetwo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Paperwhite:
So of all the challenges confronting this nation @ present, this is the shitty thing this man is obessed with after his failed RUGA nonsense? Who cursed Nigeria with a senile senseless and irresponsible man like Buhari as president?

Tafawa Balewa. The corrupt government led by Tafawa Balewa saw the rise of Muhamadu Buhari. Unfortunately most goofy Nigerians think corrupt is all about embezzlement of founds. I do not care about embezzlement but nepotistic aspect of corruption that will not only give embezzlers but also senile senseless and irresponsible man such as Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
This man is hopeless.

What happened to OilPussy?
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by shogsman(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
If no be say this Man na old man I know wetin I for talk .
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by slowice(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
And one idiot said things re getting better...... How? The skin of a leopard..... The same in 1984 today and forever. Too bigoted to be a leader of a country like Nigeria.... At best he should be a village head

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by TIGRITIS: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dee60:
Oil contributes 90% plus to forex earnings, so may be Rivers and other oil producing states should have 30 senators each! I am not from south south, I am only trying to follow the logic of our elected leader!
Is not about states allocation or something related.

The issue is that, how does it sound that 3 senators represent 8 LGA in one state while same 3 represent 44 LGA in another state. Pls explain the logic behind your view.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by sylvanus190: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
So this have been your problem since. ok give kano 44 sit in the senate if that will bring total end to killing in Nigeria. i know after your tenure you will contest for senate.
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by osaweseforme(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
In a sane environment, this man can't be a local government chairman.....quota system general

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by GMbuharii: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
The question is,how many northern senators do we have in the senate compared to the south?

How many northern house of representatives members do we have in the House compared to the members from the south?

How come Kano, despite the fact that parts of two states were carved out of it,still has more LGAs than other states and more population than Lagos state?

darfay:

You got it joor,the man is Just so lay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by sexyking1: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
darfay:
And u forgot fools also grow old?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by osaweseforme(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
I don't have your time.....we are tired of you guys, tell him to split the country so that Kano in their new country can have as many as they want senators......rubbish......may God forgive lord luggard
TIGRITIS:

So you that is not mumu, can you explain how he is wrong? Failure to do that actually makes you less intelligent than a a lost goat. Pls prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by BRAINTORMS(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Logically, baba is very correct.

But in Nigeria, things aren't done on the basis of logic.

3 senators represent 8 LGA

3 senators represent 44 LGA

Very illogical.

Rather than explaining their logic, some human BEANS up there are already trying to run away from the logic. angry

Then you dont know why we have 2 houses , Senate and House of represesntatives

google about the great compromise of the US constitution and read

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by osaweseforme(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
dont mind the mumu....IQ like the dullard
Firstorderwizard:

Thunder fire you there,idiot,
Do you know what a senatorial district stands for?
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by bonnyhope: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
can you hear ur president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by hohafrank(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
God, what a Senseless president!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
How much does Kano state bring to the national table when compared with what Bayelsa brings?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
One lga there contributes more than the whole kano

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by edibobo: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
This man does not fit to rule his village....I don't know who we offended in the Country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by celeiyke: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
The house of reps was instituted to cater for this. This man is nothing but a slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / "No Serious Leader Will Go On Rest" - Peter Obi / Buses & Polling Units Reportedly Burnt, Corps Members Injured In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.