Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness (33853 Views)

Bayelsa With 8 LGAs, We Are Not Seeing Results / Masari: 10 LGAs Have Been Lost To Bandits As COAS, General Yahaya Visits Kastina / Why ‘ll Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 Lgs Have Equal Senators – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by sean079: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
This man here is daft to the core, imagine he equating a state to lg area. This here is what we call white matter without brain power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Josephemma2(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Trash
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by vineyardfarms: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=ijustdey post=80428940]

. As group demands inclusion in next-level govt

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-ll-bayelsa-with-8-kano-44-lgs-have-equal-senators-buhari/

How much does kano with 44 lga contributes to the national purse? the northern lga are a deception that comprises of land mass made up of cattle / people population. Another deceptive QUOTA SYSTEM PLOT. S .S. BEWARE
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by HajiMT: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
We know but the same Kano has 24 house of representatives members while Bayelsa has only 5. This has given to Kano comparative advantage over Bayelsa and other states in the long run

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by mvem(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
This man will always be an idiot.

He thinks backwards. I have never seen someone so mentally densed like this cow.
i wish you can say that to his face.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by TIGRITIS: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
osaweseforme:
I don't have your time.....we are tired of you guys, tell him to split the country so that Kano in their new country can have as many as they want senators......rubbish......may God forgive lord luggard
I'm more than willing that the govt carve out your 5 villages out of Nigeria. If I have my way, within 24 hrs, you will need a visa to enter Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by sean079: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Is not about states allocation or something related.

The issue is that, how does it sound that 3 senators represent 8 LGA in one state while same 3 represent 44 LGA in another state. Pls explain the logic behind your view.

Guy u think am, state is different from lg area. Lg area already take care of dat aspect in represenstative maybe u n ur brainless old man should suggest kano needs more 2 Governor because it has 44 lg area

No wonder saraki always gaze him with contempt, like what a brainless old man!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Josephemma2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Upton:
Somebody's president
wetin hapen,nor be ur president again?U dey vex o
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by myrates: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Our president does not fail to disappoint. He's always off point

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Macgyver1: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
darfay:
Wisdom does not truly come with age

Buhari is truly a bigot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Dee60: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

The issue is that, how does it sound that 3 senators represent 8 LGA in one state while same 3 represent 44 LGA in another state. Pls explain the logic behind your view.

We can argue then that each state should have the same number of LGAs! Why should Kano have 44 in the first place? Is Kano more populated than Lagos or Ibadan?

And what is the use of the Senate in the first place? Why dont we just have one house of reps?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Akpacha(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Revenue from Bayelsa can feed 10 kano.
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Jayvallia: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Buhari is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Sirafoy: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kano with 44 LGs and Oyo with 33LGs shows that there is no fairness at all in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Buharimustgo: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
This man is very hopeless.

Very useless man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=vineyardfarms post=80430324][/quote]
Really,so you are saying that the population of Bayelsa state is more than Kano population.
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by qmd24(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jasen1:
Now I've concluded that this man is clueless

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Apepworm: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Onlyonebuhari: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Paperwhite:
So of all the challenges confronting this nation @ present, this is the shitty thing this man is obessed with after his failed RUGA nonsense? Who cursed Nigeria with a senile senseless and irresponsible man like Buhari as president?
Your education is a waste

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Stanweezy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
The same state with eight local government can feed the whole of the north with their oil

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Damsyjay(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Paperwhite:
So of all the challenges confronting this nation @ present, this is the shitty thing this man is obessed with after his failed RUGA nonsense? Who cursed Nigeria with a senile senseless and irresponsible man like Buhari as president?
imagine this fool insulting someone old enough to be his grandfather.. You are the one who is really cursed
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by osaweseforme(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
To enter where and do what? Your region has always been dragging us backward. If not for the south, somalia would have been USA to the north
TIGRITIS:

I'm more than willing that the govt carve out your 5 villages out of Nigeria. If I have my way, within 24 hrs, you will need a visa to enter Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dee60:

We can argue then that each state should have the same number of LGAs! Why should Kano have 44 in the first place? Is Kano more populated than Lagos or Ibadan?

And what is the use of the Senate in the first place? Why dont we just have one house of reps?

Dont mind that bastard

Nice question
Why cant bayelsa and other states also have 44 LGAs going by their warped reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by TIGRITIS: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
[s]
osaweseforme:
To enter where and do what? Your region has always been dragging us backward. If not for the south, somalia would have been USA to the north
[/s]
The day igbos move themselves away from other states in Nigeria and settle in those their 5 biafran states, we will take you serious. You can't be hawking gala on our streets and be making all these useless noise. I repeat, if I have my way, within 24 hrs, igbos will need visa to enter Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by RTSC: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

How much does each of the local government area council in each of the state receive in allocation from the federal government?

Do you think the 8 LGA in Bayelsa receive as much as the 44 LGA in Kano?

Pls answer.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by RTSC: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
The day igbos move themselves away from other states in Nigeria and settle in those their 5 biafran states, we will take you serious. You can't be hawking gala on our streets and be making all these useless noise. I repeat, if I have my way, within 24 hrs, igbos will need visa to enter Nigeria.
Igbos already did that. It didn't take weeks for Nigeria to declare war.
Why should they do it again?

The joke is on you for not having the guts to stand alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by AnanseK(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Paperwhite:

That’s what Igbos are good at, insults. They have no manners , no upbringing and are arrogant and a minority. If you think insulting others will elevate you from your pathetic position, just carry on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Buhari simply stated the truth. The constitution was fair in that regard. But of course, Nigerians will never read to understand before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by AnanseK(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
RTSC:
And some people will still be asking why you hate buhari.

We know that hatred is in your blood
Re: Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness by RTSC: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Origin Of Boko Haram / 18 Anti-Fuel Hike, Electricity Tariff Protesters Arrested By Police / Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.