Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) (1655 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Dave Umahi's Son 'osborn' Graduates From University Of Surrey, UK. / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) by Dorischuks: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
He wrote in his Facebook page as follows:

It’s been 4 years but i made it ! Finally a CIVIL ENGINEER!. THANK YOU TO GOD for the grace and Guidance, THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER & THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER AGAIN & THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER ONE MORE TIME !!!!!! For calling me literally every day and reminding me how great i am. THANK YOU TO MY DAD !!!! THE MOST HARDWORKING AND BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS HERE AND BACK HOME & FRIENDS !! THIS DEGREE IS FOR YOU !!! YOUR BOY IS A CIVIL ENGINEER �����~ Engineer Os

See more here https://thickmatch.com/david-umahi-first-son-osborn-graduates-university-surrey-pictures/

Re: Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) by daddytime(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na so....

The ugu and tomato sellers children dey here dey insult their fathers because of una

Na which kind country person come land like this...

I don patriotic tire in fact I no know wet in to do again.

All these people for kukuma pack themselves and their children leave the Nigeria for us the poor people make we see wether we fit rearrange am

Kai...

Olboy as you graduate from Surrey University so, no let Sorry be your name o

1 Like

Re: Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) by Smile4me01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
that is how we find ourselves in the hands of wicked rulers in Nigeria
Re: Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
one of the reasons our government have no interest in improving our educational system. all their kids are schooling abroad and we the masses are left to our fate.

one day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Opportunity well taken
Re: Gov. David Umahi First Son Osborn Graduates From University Of Surrey (pictures) by justflow1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
all the good schools around are having their convocation already. the bad ones are just resuming second semester. poverty die die

(1) (Reply)

Reactions Trail Bauchi State Governor's New Wife's Age / . / I doubt if Buhari intervened to stop Sanusi’s dethronement — Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.