Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu (35861 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Godwin2am(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
KNOW YOUR RIGHT AND STAND TO DEFEND YOUR SELF ANYTIME
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Pato042: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
You're the idiot grin]
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by jayextra(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin diswan sweet me
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by prigoz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congrats to the SARS guy because if he was caught by soldier himself, sorry would have been Hus name.
The comments will tell you how people hate SARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by micflo28(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
A mothers fury
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by SammyTJack: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ak howfa market la
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Olorunnim: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sars officers are thieves, cultists and murders.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Good
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Angelfrost(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
U call your self blogger but all you do s copy instablog

Apart from plagiarism, what else do Nigerian bloggers actually do?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Idiot foolish satanic people

All policemen harrassing innocent Nigerians collecting 50 naira will die a miserable death

Except he/she repents
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Idiot foolish satanic people

All policemen harrassing innocent Nigerians collecting 50 naira will die a miserable death

Except he/she repents
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by BluntBoy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
The punishment of the wicked is never asleep.

All those miscreants in uniform will get it one day.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by DonBenny77(m): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one mama
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by vineyardfarms: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2019
made4naijamusic:
grin
I WISH THESE UNIFORM DAY AND NIGHT ROBBERS WHERE TAKEN TO THE BARRACK FOR CHECK-UP
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Thomthom(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Not right for the woman to hold the officer of the law.
Bros this ur comment goog for eyes so... But is good for the SARS to hold the innocent woman son for doing nothing abi...
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by arrow212: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2019
This is fake reportage judging from every side.

The officer respected the lady , assuming the reverse happened,the world would ve bashed on the offi cer.

A police officer can't remain numb when a soldier assault him let alone an alleged wife.

The few bad cop should not arouse hatred for the institution .

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by nasoeb: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Not right for the woman to hold the officer of the law.
Officer of the law,...
Abi
Opizer of za law
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by nasoeb: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2019
arrow212:

The officer respected the lady , assuming the reverse happened,the world would ve bashed on the offi cer.

A police officer can't remain numb when a soldier assault him let alone an alleged wife.

Sharaap der you hungry constable.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2019
That recruit is a stupid boy.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by themanderon: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2019
The hunter fled before the hunt.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
this SARS of a thing govt should make it more of a proffesional outfit than an agbero outfit.make it proffesional like america's SWAT.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nice one. Sars very useless criminals in uniform. Naso those criminals see my brothers and him friends for night dey go back home, dem arrest dem, put dem for custody till morning, den come collect 50k for one person head just like that.
God punish those criminals and their family members, may all of them and their generation never end well.
Doomed and zoo country that is ruled by imbeciles and cows.
God punish that useless lugard wey join the southern nigeria with these cows.
Bleep Nigeria, a cursed country.
so una no get lawyer? how sars go jusr arrest ur brother for no reason and to top insult with injury dem collect 50k for on top una head.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2019
arrow212:

Lol see this guy o

You Bleep up, soldier hold you, you still wan claim right??

Soldier wife hold you and you wan rough handle am?

One call, one van and finding yourself in the barracks that will clear your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:
so una no get lawyer? how sars go jusr arrest ur brother for no reason and to top insult with injury dem collect 50k for on top una head.

First, many people don’t know their rights.

Second, they don’t know they need a lawyer when things like that happen.

Third, they can’t afford a lawyer.

Fourth, since they can’t afford, they have no friends or relatives that are lawyers and will handle the issue pro bono

Fifth, the lawyer they may happen to know is weak, e no get mouth/liver

Sixth, they are actually guilty

The above listed is the case most times
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2019
mrAMG2:

First, many people don’t know their rights.

Second, they don’t know they need a lawyer when things like that happen.

Third, they can’t afford a lawyer.

Fourth, since they can’t afford, they have no friends or relatives that are lawyers and will handle the issue pro bono

Fifth, the lawyer they may happen to know is weak, e no get mouth/liver

Sixth, they are actually guilty

The above listed is the case most times
take it from me that any lawyer wey tell u say im dey fear to take up SARS issues is not a real lawyer but a quark.say i just dey my own dey mind my own business then SARS jus bundle me put for lockup say make i pay 50k for wat na? except i get contraband or my hand no clean then i cant proof my right.u fit even go radio station to report ur case and they will take it up for u free and return ur money.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2019
Naija police no dey smile o, you are very lucky I have been arrested multiple times and even charged to court once for no crime, meanwhile my Oldman has a degree in Law. Respect the person with gun then later look for how to resolve it, I won't advise you to even argue with a police man before you become statistics on accidental discharge even US police are guilty of the same offense, our own be say na their bosses dey give them target so they arrest people indiscriminately looking for bail money.

lefulefu:
take it from me that any lawyer wey tell u say im dey fear to take up SARS issues is not a real lawyer but a quark.say i just dey my own dey mind my own business then SARS jus bundle me put for lockup say make i pay 50k for wat na? except i get contraband or my hand no clean then i cant proof my right.u fit even go radio station to report ur case and they will take it up for u free and return ur money.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Naija police no dey smile o, you are very lucky I have been arrested multiple times and even charged to court once for no crime, meanwhile my Oldman has a degree in Law. Respect the person with gun then later look for how to resolve it, I won't advise you to even argue with a police man before you become statistics on accidental discharge even US police are guilty of the same offense, our own be say na their bosses dey give them target so they arrest people indiscriminately looking for bail money.

i no say u should argue with police oo.i say taking up d case.see ehn most times wen dem hold person for no just cause and d person no talk na wen such person carry contraband and some guys wen dem see police or sars they will just start running for no reason.why are they running? dem be criminal? na only guilty person go see police then im go dey scale fence or jump frm window.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by onyxo76(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2019
To slap this officer sef dey hungry me, this ak na real fool so you wan harass soldier pikin, you get liver o
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2019
I don't smoke weed or carry contraband the last time I was detained last year October I was with 4 of my friends, the policemen only saw condoms inside my purse when my friend that works with IGP came their story was I was caught having sex, Naija police no get sense first thing they do is to seize your phone so you can't communicate.

lefulefu:
i no say u should argue with police oo.i say taking up d case.see ehn most times wen dem hold person for no just cause and d person no talk na wen such person carry contraband and some guys wen dem see police or sars they will just start running for no reason.why are they running? dem be criminal? na only guilty person go see police then im go dey scale fence or jump frm window.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2019
2009 when I was arrested with my friends we paid our lawyers over 300k to defend us, I was even thinking of suing the police after the whole matter, but after wasting over 1yr going to court and having the case quashed I got tired of our justice system. I still have the case file

lefulefu:
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
2009 when I was arrested with my friends we paid our lawyers over 300k to defend us, I was even thinking of suing the police after the whole matter, but after wasting over 1yr going to court and having the case quashed I got tired of our justice system. I still have the case file

wat was their reason for arrest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car / 2 Robbers Arrested By RRS After Victim Identified Them At Drinking Joint / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.