Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu (35860 Views)

Gunmen Kill Soldier’s Wife, Mother-in-law During Omugo, Dump Newborn In Hospital / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Constituting public nuisance, reckless driving, driving under the influence.
lefulefu:
wat was their reason for arrest?
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I don't smoke weed or carry contraband the last time I was detained last year October I was with 4 of my friends, the policemen only saw condoms inside my purse when my friend that works with IGP came their story was I was caught having sex, Naija police no get sense first thing they do is to seize your phone so you can't communicate.

grin
CaptainMitch:
I don't smoke weed or carry contraband the last time I was detained last year October I was with 4 of my friends, the policemen only saw condoms inside my purse when my friend that works with IGP came their story was I was caught having sex, Naija police no get sense first thing they do is to seize your phone so you can't communicate.

so they arrested u for being in possesion of cobdom? haha naija police.though to be honest this sars thing ought to be revamped,reshapen and professionalised cos right now sars is a big joke.their own these days na to dey pursue yahoo boys for small tin to chop.in order to escape sars wahala its best to avoid areas were suspicios crowd dey gather. if u want to go to viewing center avoid d ones dey smoke or sell weed or where ashawo dey gather.if u wan go barbing saloon avoid d ones wey d ppl dey look rugged and also make sure ur hair and beards are neat and well kept if u have to keep them .omo if person fit observe dis rule dem no go wahala u oo.d strategy dey work well for me.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
shocked
CaptainMitch:
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile we been dey go for sightseeing, with our friend car. He was supposed to go and drop us at the park so we get bus to school.
lefulefu:
shocked
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Steady retraining sef, I show them my office IDCard dem say e no concern them, say make we bring 20k I just call my friend. I no dey even dress like small boys. Them drag my phone when I dey make call na for morning dem return am ask us say make we call who go bring 20k for them.

lefulefu:
grin so they arrested u for being in possesion of cobdom? haha naija police.though to be honest this sars thing ought to be revamped,reshapen and professionalised cos right now sars is a big joke.their own these days na to dey pursue yahoo boys for small tin to chop.in order to escape sars wahala its best to avoid areas were suspicios crowd dey gather. if u want to go to viewing center avoid d ones dey smoke or sell weed or where ashawo dey gather.if u wan go barbing saloon avoid d ones wey d ppl dey look rugged and also make sure ur hair and beards are neat and well kept if u have to keep them .omo if person fit observe dis rule dem no go wahala u oo.d strategy dey work well for me.
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Meanwhile we been dey go for sightseeing, with our friend car. He was supposed to go and drop us at the park so we get bus to school.
na like dis police they act in abuja? i thought d police in abuja are refined.na waoh
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by CaptainMitch: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Policemen everywhere in Nigeria are the same thing, they profile you, we were using a simple car that's why if you drive expensive car fear dey catch them.
lefulefu:
na like dis police they act in abuja? i thought d police in abuja are refined.na waoh
Re: Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:
so una no get lawyer? how sars go jusr arrest ur brother for no reason and to top insult with injury dem collect 50k for on top una head.
Bro I'm tired of the system, na to waka dey hawa myn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car / 2 Robbers Arrested By RRS After Victim Identified Them At Drinking Joint / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.